Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

We have suspected that someone is reading on here for awhile now. Someone with a lot of time on thier hands. Topics of interest? IMO

Hello - did anyone see my post earlier regarding the green wagon?

I can't find the original thread here anymore - but I found a cashed blurb - so I know I did not imagine it. Here's the blurb -

We also located empty bottles of cleaning products, buckets, and a child's green wagon. We started our search after saw Gale on the news. ...

I don't know what ever became of the thread - does anyone know?

lacey clementine, sorry they have been deleted, probably a joke.

tttterri, just took a drive by the house. I was mistaken, It's a newer Civic, not a Focus. More cars there today and some older looking individuals out doing yard work, etc. The Mustang was also there and it doesn't have tinted windows. I believe Lee's does?

Didn't see the searchers, although they're probably wrapping up for the day by now.

I was with Jordan ealier today. We didn't get a clear idea of where the house was, so we didn't go. We went on to CentralWinds park but noone wanted to search there. Too populated?

I believe some think the chloroform pic in Ricardo's album could mean he was looking it up on caseys laptop. I believe the pic is one that has been passed around the web for a few yrs by comedians and sick humorists though. It could be that Ricardo's humor is not like ours, to say the least.

aha - thanks!

from same folder/interior -
2ypdmrt.jpg
[/QUOTE]

When trying to "date" this photo, could the football shaped cookies (or whatever they are) in the center of the table Possibly be that this was a super bowl party??? IMO

I was with Jordan ealier today. We didn't get a clear idea of where the house was, so we didn't go. We went on to CentralWinds park but noone wanted to search there. Too populated?

We must have been posting at the same time. I'm surprised you couldn't find it, we have a Google Earth map of it on the other thread. Guess that's why I didn't see you!!

I had thouight that Joseph Jordan had said this house and/or area has been searched.....IMO it's the answer!

OMG and look at the expression on Casey's face, she does not look happy. I wonder who took the picture.

There are a whole bunch of pictures from that day. I believe they were originally posted on Ricardo's myspace. Sorry, I don't have the link.

Anyone know who the owner of the Oviedo house is?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

tttterri, just took a drive by the house. I was mistaken, It's a newer Civic, not a Focus. More cars there today and some older looking individuals out doing yard work, etc. The Mustang was also there and it doesn't have tinted windows. I believe Lee's does?

Didn't see the searchers, although they're probably wrapping up for the day by now.
Thanks for the update! Lauren works for a Ford dealer! Not sure on the tints (CORRECTION: A BMW, MAYBE BAEZ) just left Anthonys and it looked like casey was with him thru a screenshot someone on the webcam thread took! what will it be next, lawyer visits on Sat? or is something coming down? or...maybe it wasnt casey in his car. anyone can look on the cam thread and decide if it was her or not, i think it looks like her but not clear enough to tell.

His laptop was super slow and I couldn't recall what street it was off of. Joe didn't mention to us wether it had been searched or not. Does that back yard back up to 434? If so, that is extremely heavily wooded.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back