TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure this is just my mind rambling on another endless possibility at this point, but I was thinking perhaps someone the brother knows could be responsible, not necessarily a good friend, but maybe former high school acquaintance or something(i.e. football team, or someone in a group of hunting buddies), someone who could have known her without really knowing her for sometime...another thought I had recently was that it could be someone who has an elderly parent they take care of, like a 35+ year old male who lives with an aging parent who needs care, and would be unaware that someone is being held captive in their house due to being bedridden, or incapacitated in some degree. They could still possibly supply an alibi, but it could be inaccurate. JMO of course....I just hope she is found soon!

Wouldn't she have had her keys in her hand? Why weren't they dropped if she was accosted suddenly? None of this makes sense.

I think they will find her near her home where she screamed! I dont think she was on an atv or put in a car i think she is still out there.
Just like Kristie whos brother found her along the side of the road a year later not far from where she disappeared. the area was searched her cell was found but she wasnt. Her brother found her. JMO

That is my first thought as well. I suspected he plan to assault her in the house and that got moved to the woods. I was concerned that they moved the searches away from her home so quickly. At this point, I am assuming the searches around her house have been thorough, even the water.

If they did find her phone yesterday, it does give hope the perp is playing a game and has her alive.

Searches called off at least until Wednesday tells me not exactly hot on a trail, storm or no storm, just my opinion, obviously...

Does anyone have a link to the case referenced? The one where the brother did his own research and was able to best guess where she was based on the cell? Just wondering why law enforcement wasn't able to do that in that case.

Depressed that volunteer searches are off for two days. Same old same old with this case. What seems like a hot lead is nothing.

It was the Kristi Cornwell case in GA & her brother didn't find the remains until 1 1/2 yrs later - he never gave up looking tho
http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=136451&catid=288

That is my first thought as well. I suspected he plan to assault her in the house and that got moved to the woods. I was concerned that they moved the searches away from her home so quickly. At this point, I am assuming the searches around her house have been thorough, even the water.

If they did find her phone yesterday, it does give hope the perp is playing a game and has her alive.

If the phone had been there a while, it doesn't really say much. Depends if it looked as though it was just thrown there? And I can't even drop any phone I have had on my carpet without it coming apart...

Searches called off at least until Wednesday tells me not exactly hot on a trail, storm or no storm, just my opinion, obviously...

Well not necessarily. Its not like they are trying to search the wilds of Alaska. If masses of searchers have covered the ground over a two week period... then that could be all thats needed. Before it was mentioned that it was not that LE was not going to search... just masses of volunteers were not needed. IF they arent searching it can be they know where to look elsewhere (in town?)

I really have a hard time believing it was her cell phone. This is the third time it has been reported that her cell phone has been found. If it was her cell phone, I do not think that they would have been reporting that this item "likely" belonged to Holly. They would know very easily if a cell phone belonged to her (unless it was smashed and the VIN number was no longer available).

I may be wrong, but I believe it is something else entirely. I think that it is something that is feminine of nature that Holly has, but is possibly not hers. They may be testing now for fingerprints or DNA on this "item".

This may be giving the mom hope because maybe it was something from inside of Holly's purse. Something that had to be taken out of her purse.

I have hoped and hoped that Holly is still alive out there. I am continuing to hope, but it is getting harder and harder to convince myself that this is the case. :(

BrookeBCNN Brooke Baldwin
TBI Director just told me this "significant" piece of evidence found over the weekend could be a "game changer." #HollyBobo

http://twitter.com/#!/BrookeBCNN

eta: retweeted to me by casesignal

along that line......LE only released that a neighbor heard a scream...no mention of any other sounds...ATV....i would think a car would be much quieter....so perhaps the car went away from the neighbors house

JMO

That's probably when she screamed....when he was making her get into his vehicle.

It would be very hard to kidnap someone on an ATV if they were fighting or struggling. It's not like she'd get on the back and hold onto him around the waist.

If the phone had been there a while, it doesn't really say much. Depends if it looked as though it was just thrown there? And I can't even drop any phone I have had on my carpet without it coming apart...

Not sure under what scenario the phone would have been there awhile if her lunchbag was found in a different area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea