2012.02.12 - Billie Dunn AND CarrieMcGonigle (Amber Dubois Mother)

12:03 in Missouri. Do tell, PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSS ????????????????????????

Yes it is Friday. I will tell you late this afternoon. :)

:what:
Oh chit.....I have to leave for work at 2.30pm so I'll have to wait until I get home from work at Midnight tonight..

Yes it is Friday. I will tell you late this afternoon. :)

Mannnnnn...........I won't have internet until Sunday :(

And since you didn't answer my question as to whether one of us guessed correctly..........I'm gonna bet one of us did! Then again, who knows :blushing:

It's Saturday already in Australia, how's that?

John Ramsey? Doesn't he have a new book out?

I guessed John Ramsey, too.

Tricia said she is "stunned" this person agreed to sit down for this interview/opportunity to share their side of the story. So obviously it's someone that posters at WS haven't been a fan of.........okay, maybe someone else in the Ramsey case?

Hmmmmm.....

:please:

LOL. No not Casey. Although I would love to have her on my show.

My guest on Sunday is someone you will want to ask questions. This person has not been in the media for a while and I don't know if they have ever sat down for an interview like the one coming up on the radio show.

This guest is someone many are angry with and I want to give this person the opportunity to tell their side of the story.

I'm still stunned this person agreed to be on the show.

Now, I have just described about 890 people we have discussed on Websleuths. LOL. Good luck.

Could we just have the tiniest of hints about which case it has to do with? Pleeeeease! That would give us something to work with til you announce it!

I'm going with Billie Dunn. If I recall correctly the last time she did a radio interview it was on blgtalk radio on "Bring Them Home Now" a year ago. Unless its that cook Timothy Holmseth! LOL just kidding :)

Tricia, it is now late afternoon, even in your Mountain Time Zone...heading for evening, lol

Tricia, it is now late afternoon, even in your Mountain Time Zone...heading for evening, lol

I think it's almost Sunday in Australia. :floorlaugh:

warten.gif

She never did say what Friday did she??:innocent:

I've never listened live before...I usually catch the archives after the show. When I go to the page I see a pic of Tricia but nothing's happening. Has it started yet? Or am I doing something wrong?

I've never listened live before...I usually catch the archives after the show. When I go to the page I see a pic of Tricia but nothing's happening. Has it started yet? Or am I doing something wrong?

Irish Eyes, the show is going to be Sunday night. The link won't show an active broadcast until just before the show starts.

Billie Dunn will be my guest on Websleuths Radio this Sunday Feb. 12.

In addition to Billie we welcome Carrie McGonigle. Carrie is the mother of Amber Dubois, heads up Team Amber, and is a Websleuths member.

LISTEN HERE THIS SUNDAY FEB. 12 8 PM EASTERN, 7 PM CENTRAL, 6 PM MOUNTAIN, AND 7 PM PACIFIC.

Feel free to post questions here.

Tricia

Q: Does Billie have custody of her son? If so, does he live with her? If not, why not? And what is she doing to regain custody of him?

Q. Was Hailey afraid of Shawn?

Q. Did Shawn ever touch Hailey inappropriately?

Q. Did Hailey ever complain to you about Shawn?

Q. Why did Shawn have *advertiser censored* on his computer?

Q. Why did you lie to LE to shield Shawn from being served a SW?

Q. Why did Hailey want to move in with Clint?

Q. Who do you believe kidnapped your daughter? A stranger or someone known to you, Shawn or Hailey?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back