LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in media and know that a major film is being made in the general area...particularly in Baton Rouge. As an unrelated side note...I spent a couple of hours with the 'movie star' before he jumped on the private plane to Baton Rouge :). Anyway...could they be filming? It's an action film and a very major star so would likely close roads and have lots of police.

no. they eat out and shop all around town like normal people. suri holmes was just at another broken egg and told the waitress she wanted a grilled cheese, but hold the cheese please bcuz she wasnt in the mood for cheese.

aren't kids great!

anyhow, they warn us the night before on the news of when and where road closings etc will be for filmimg, so it wasn't hollywood related. most likely a really bad accident because ALL lanes were blocked

I see that too and it could be the other side of what I saw in the other pic. The other pic has a squarish something over the passenger side truck bed edge...over the wheel well area.

I am curious about both photos.

Attachments

• Picture%202.jpg
    Picture%202.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 234
Was there a basket on the bike? I didn't think so.

ETA: BTW I watched Wizard of Oz last night

Nope. No basket on Mickey's bike.

IDK. Seems La PD is being stingy as possible with the details. Therefore there is no proof that the bike is not under the truck, or at least no firm official denial.
the bike is under the truck. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

As for that other white vehicle to the right of the olds and heading in the
opposite direction, I see a Dodge, maybe PT Cruiser, they have the largest nose, like 1940's retro, or maybe a Jeep Liberty.

My mom's neighbor has a spitting image z71 with Missouri plates I've been trying not to rubber neck at. It has a unique gurgling sound when it fires up. It's not quiet.

Ok, so what you are saying is that if LE hasn't denied something, then we can accept whatever-it-is that they haven't denied as a viable possibility?

They haven't denied that aliens abducted Mickey, and that first picture you posted shows what appears to be a miniature Darth Vader! (your sitting figure really looks like a shadow of Darth Vader to me.).

no. they eat out and shop all around town like normal people. suri holmes was just at another broken egg and told the waitress she wanted a grilled cheese, but hold the cheese please bcuz she wasnt in the mood for cheese.

aren't kids great!

anyhow, they warn us the night before on the news of when and where road closings etc will be for filmimg, so it wasn't hollywood related. most likely a really bad accident because ALL lanes were blocked

Didn't meet the family but he is a great guy! I heard lots about them.

Fresh from the LPD public information officer. Mickey is not underneath any kind of vehicle in any picture or video. She was not observed being run over.

Now it's all a matter if you believe them or not

You don't have one??? :what:

Please tell us you DO have the great Hawaiian shirts and fantastic red sports car??

Ya'll make me laugh. I needed it, just made the long arse drive from BR to Dallas today.

LA..

Not sure what you are asking about but do you mean this?

No. It's on the pic of the truck going in Mickey's direction, right side, over the bed rail. Looks like some kind of saddle style mounted thing.

aren't kids great!

this is what it was
http://www.wbrz.com/news/police-looking-for-hit-and-run-driver-in-i-10-wreck/

Towards the end? Is there a word I can search for that would bring it up? I tried your name but that didn't work.

Sorry....I am kind of new here and unsure how to navigate the thread. It was last night so I m thinking thread 25, somewhere around page 32 I think.

No. It's on the pic of the truck going in Mickey's direction, right side, over the bed rail. Looks like some kind of saddle style mounted thing.

Exactly. Even blown up I cannot tell what it is. It has a square pattern on the front with a design or writing on it. Looks like a giant barcode image up close but that wouldn't make sense.

Fresh from the LPD public information officer. Mickey is not underneath any kind of vehicle in any picture or video. She was not observed being run over.

Now it's all a matter if you believe them or not

That's my problem.

I don't suppose they offer an alternative?

I thought not.

Thanks, good to know.

Sorry....I am kind of new here and unsure how to navigate the thread. It was last night so I m thinking thread 25, somewhere around page 32 I think.

I think that this is the post.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8030226&postcount=408"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - LA LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #25[/ame]

Maybe something to do with Annie Oakley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam