MA MA - Newburyport, WhtMale 11-17, UP11797, severely impacted molar, clothes, Nov'92

I'm not very good with PhotoShop - but I tried to remove his glasses and do a side by side - what do you think?

picture.php

And btw - how do I link to the picture??

oooh, thats very well done. I see a ton of resemblence.

I called in mark seelman-I will keep you posted!

Good call believe. I think there is some definite similarity throughout the eye/nose bridge/forehead.

I can't wait to hear!

Salem

I'm late but good call - very, very strong resemblance.

I called in the tip to the mass state police but have not heard. Tomm I will call the contact for Mark Seelman in NY and will post....

I haven't even had a call back. I'm going to hit them hard and heavy tomorrow and call everyone on the flyers. Surely someone will care enough to call me back. !!!

I spoke with the New york State police and they will get back to me re: Seelman as a possible match for our John Doe...hurry up and wait, lol!!!

ok-SCOOP-

Mark Seelman left in the company of another boy of his age, and the belief is quite strong that the two boys were abducted and murdered because of some involvement in possible criminal activity :eek:. The NY state police do not have any DNA in codis for Mark, so even though the DNA of the uiD is in codis, there would have been no hit. The ny state police are excited by this potential lead; they may need a DNA kit from a contact Christine 2448 is familiar with, but there should be dentals somewhere for mark that can be matched against the UID's impacted wisdom tooth.

I will keep you posted.

ok-SCOOP-

Mark Seelman left in the company of another boy of his age, and the belief is quite strong that the two boys were abducted and murdered because of some involvement in possible criminal activity :eek:. The NY state police do not have any DNA in codis for Mark, so even though the DNA of the uiD is in codis, there would have been no hit. The ny state police are excited by this potential lead; they may need a DNA kit from a contact Christine 2448 is familiar with, but there should be dentals somewhere for mark that can be matched against the UID's impacted wisdom tooth.

I will keep you posted.

This is EXCELLENT news !! I have still not heard anything back on the 2 I was calling in, will keep trying. Please keep us posted. Great Job !!

ok-SCOOP-

I will keep you posted.

That is great news - keeping my fingers crossed!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back