Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday

NG is so rude to the FBI agent! Why???

Yeaaaa!
"When Leonard Padilla gives you his word, you can take that to the bank". from former FBI polygraph expert.

I havn't seen them - I thought her myspace was set to private.

Also - I thought the terms of her release forbid her access to the internet

And id she made threats why doesn't LP report them to LE

None of this makes any sense

She's aloud internet access.

As far as I know, there isn't a MySpace. LP please post!

No SHE has a Myspace and it is the one that I have. Search Casey Anthony on there and it will come up. I think it is Lee that is running it now. I could be wrong though.

Casey doesn't want to search for Caylee- she wants the court to tell her she can't!

I can see JB now- Casey was kept/forbidden/imprisoned stopped from searching for her daughter!

JoAnn_W

Bingo - You win

This is just a ploy by "No way Jose"

JB knows there is zero chance of that motion being passed so whats the catch?

Well the FBI guy just set the record straight that LP tells the total truth. That makes me feel better because I really like him but I did question some of his comments.

Joe Trimarco................defended LP's veracity. No reports are going to turned over to an attorney. JP asking for polygraph records.

I bet JB want's to discredit JG

I don't understand why Padilla didn't turn over the threats against him to law enforcement. He would love to have th glory for being the one that got her put back in jail.

Did it happen? What exactly was said? Is it really a parole violation?

JoAnn_W

Maybe she wants to travel to tattoo shop to get prison tattoo, so she can fit in.

That one defence attorney doesn't think she's crazy enough to make such a threat!
Well. I think she is!

I would bet on it too. The FBI Bureau head said he had worked with LP for a number of years and when LP gave you his word "on the record" then you could take it to the bank.

They want to challenge JG's polygraph if you ask me.

I thought that was funny how WFTV pointed that out. I guess they are realizing she thinks she is a star.

Have you noticed that KC looks so healthy and she is still working that walk? CA looks so skinny and worn out.

it was reported today that she has hundreds of male friends on Facebook, and she is posting on Facebook. I bet LP is talking about Facebook, he got them confused

Why did Universal fire Casey. No one knows. Casey wasn't able to pick out a ZG. No sketch because Casey lies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68
Back