JB Hospitalized

Wrong again. I think a dancing banana w as the obvious choice. :bananapowerslide:

Beanie, is that a dancing olive in your avatar?????????? Or wait----------- a dancing BEAN?????:woohoo:

Pirate, can you tell us what is said? I'm getting that hinly feeling again, only this time it is almost funny...

shoot- who wouldnt have stomach promblems with this case- Stress will tear your stomach up- he may have Irritated Bowel Symdrome which will do a number on you- take it from me-

shoot- who wouldnt have stomach promblems with this case- Stress will tear your stomach up- he may have Irritated Bowel Symdrome which will do a number on you- take it from me-

Me Too. I spent a night hospital a couple weeks ago for stomach something.

a026.gif

Be vewwy vewwy quiet...I smell a hinky wascal.

Me either- but boy does that man have his hands full given the fact that duct tape seems to hold Casey's fingerprints.

Yes he does, and if he can still defend her after learning that she is guilty as hell of killing her daughter, then he will be fine, he has a stomach of steel...

There's just too many smart aleck things I could say at the moment and all of them probably violate TOS rules. I best get off the CA topic thread.

:innocent:

Take it from me, too. I haven't been under extreme stress many times in my life, but when I was I was also doubled-over with abdominal pain, even requiring a visit to the E.R. It is absolutely no wonder at all if JB is experiencing abdominal pain due to this case, and if it's flu or apendicitis, pardon me.

:rolling::rolling:
Didn't he pull some stoopid stunt the last time a big story was coming up? The jail visit being released or something? It was on a Friday, and bound to be the talk of the news shows. He made that asinine press conference where he drew the race card, almost guaranteeing the new talk shows would have to discuss his actions, taking time away from delving into Casey. And they did!

Not buying this. Seems a little too timely with today's duct tape news. I know it was said to have occurred over the weekend, but to have it leaked to the media today...

"STRESS STINKS" but whatcha gona' to do? Maybe he is getting alittle R&R before his trial of the times.. I hope all he will be needing is Tums and a more fit diet. He needs to be running like Rocky to get into shape for this trial.

Didn't he pull some stoopid stunt the last time a big story was coming up? The jail visit being released or something? It was on a Friday, and bound to be the talk of the news shows. He made that asinine press conference where he drew the race card, almost guaranteeing the new talk shows would have to discuss his actions, taking time away from delving into Casey. And they did!

Not buying this.

Yes, I remember that, but I betcha a dollor to a donut, her prints are on that tape, if I was the defense Id be headin to the hospital too, Im sure it made him sick, he just realized his innocent widdle KC is not so innocent afterall!!:rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280
Back