Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #1 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any ground searches going on for Rachael? Have any search groups been contacted?
A few people were going to get together yesterday to search but from contacting one of them I found out that Rachael said to hold off and that she would let them know when and if there was going to be another search. There may be people out there doing it on their own but I dont know of any personally.

I believe they had dogs out once, not sure as they have since. As far as any other groups being contacted I know of a few that have tried to contact nancy grace and cnn other then that I am clueless. :(

bumping Rachael up... she deserves to be top and center right now~! Where the he!! is she? We need to help her come home!

It is SO frustrating not having any current news. No updates no nothing. It is going to be a long weekend if that is the case.

A few people were going to get together yesterday to search but from contacting one of them I found out that Rachael said to hold off and that she would let them know when and if there was going to be another search. There may be people out there doing it on their own but I dont know of any personally. :(

Rachael's daughter told Facebook followers to hold off on the search. IMO, news is coming down the pipeline that is not good. With all the helping hands in the LC Valley why would a search be called off for someone who has yet to be found? I pray for her and her children.

Anyone know which police agencies are working this case off the top of your head? I could look, but I'm lazy right now and need to get to the store. City police? Asotin Co.? Latah Co.? ISP? WSP? All of the above?

Just curious. These "cities" are in a very rural area without a lot of crime. Kind of think the FBI or a larger agency needs to get involved to help. Haven't seen that they have been contacted at all at this point?

Rachael's daughter told Facebook followers to hold off on the search. IMO, news is coming down the pipeline that is not good. With all the helping hands in the LC Valley why would a search be called off for someone who has yet to be found? I pray for her and her children.
where are my freaking manners! welcome letsgosleuth

Anyone know which police agencies are working this case off the top of your head? I could look, but I'm lazy right now and need to get to the store. City police? Asotin Co.? Latah Co.? ISP? WSP? All of the above?

Just curious. These "cities" are in a very rural area without a lot of crime. Kind of think the FBI or a larger agency needs to get involved to help. Haven't seen that they have been contacted at all at this point?

iirc, it was 5 or 6

Thank you for the welcomes. I live in Spokane, but I have lived in both Lewiston (4 years) and Moscow (8 years). There is a six-agency task force dedicated to this case.

locally (peeps locally) are you seeing:

1) nothing except for specific locations and a quiet/lull in information coming out locally

2) video of vigils and coverage that says LE has "no clue" what hapened

3) pleas for the public to call in any information where they have seen Rachael since she last went missing.

Welcome to WS and thanks for the information. To cancel searches something must have been found or they are getting close. Her children and loved ones must be beside themselves. moo

no one is here right now... hope that is a good sign>

that stuff is moving.

Is it moving?

locally (peeps locally) are you seeing:

1) nothing except for specific locations and a quiet/lull in information coming out locally

2) video of vigils and coverage that says LE has "no clue" what hapened

3) pleas for the public to call in any information where they have seen Rachael since she last went missing.

I live on the other side of the state and we are getting nothing here in the news (not surprising). But the NorthWestCableNews http://www.nwcn.com/news/Latest-on-search-for-missing-Clarkston-mom-91917774.html has a plea for information and a police number to call. I'm not sure if this link will actually work because I seem to be link challenged.

This is the last post 12 minutes ago from Amber~Rachael's oldest daughter:

There are many people requesting information on how they can donate money, the family has opened a "Rachael Anderson Donation Account" at Wells Fargo National Bank. You can go to any Wells Fargo Bank or go on line to donate, I really appreciate all your prayers and support.

rachael, I am bumping up your case. I bet if you even saw the piece of crap case that was competing with yours right now you would slap it! I know i want to! A girl faking her own disappearance. I bet you would give anything to be back home with your boys and girls...

So I bump up your case. you are missing and we need to find you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow