2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all :)
Quick question just to make sure I understand something: When the SA presents their case the DT can only cross on what was discussed correct? Is it the same when the DT presents?...oh and one more thing...Do both teams already know what will be questioned? Sorry so many questions :)

Good Morning, I think Dr. Vass will be on the stand this morning.

Morning :) Does anyone know who is up today? Dr Vass?

Morning everyone! Thanks for the breakfast spread, Beach!

Ready for another fun, filled adventure in lawyer land?????

Court starts at 9 am and I do believe Dr. Vass will be up because LDB laid the foundation for him on Saturday.

9am start from what I can see unless Baez pulls a swifty and another motion out of his hat

WS has gone all weird on me! but Morning all, here for the duration.
I keep thinking , why doesn't ICA do the right thing for once and just stop everything and tell the truth. Even now she could rescue the situation to some extent.
Was it CA's birthday yesterday?

I'm guessing perhaps the dog handler testimony this morning, with Dr. Vass this afternoon? JMO

WESH says trial start is 9 a.m.

Yes, it's my understanding that cross-exam for both sides can only relate to the questioning that the SA or DT did on direct.

Not sure on whether the sides know what's coming... good question for our Verified Lawyers thread?

And boy do I hope today is Dr. Vass!

I expect a side bar first thing this morning!

I really should have started a count on day 1!

Beach, are those waffles? I couldn't even eat 1/2 of one of those. I'll scrape the cherry's and stuff off and eat that. lol

Thank you kindly, Beach.

I want to second that thanks to all who posted during the trial. We were down in Ga taking care of my mom and I could only catch bits and pieces of the testimony. Managed to get in a little vacation to the mountains, after our time spent in Ga.

SO, THANKS to all of you wonderful WS'ers !!!!!

WS has gone all weird on me! but Morning all, here for the duration.
I keep thinking , why doesn't ICA do the right thing for once and just stop everything and tell the truth. Even now she could rescue the situation to some extent.
Was it CA's birthday yesterday?

Oh my gosh, yes it was Cindy's birthday.

Tracey said she'll never tell, never and I tend to agree with her. I think Floridians are going to have many years of watching endless trials/appeals etc, for ICA, I don't see it ever stopping. ICA has her focus in life now it seems, get back at every person that ever slighted me while looking for my daughter and tie up the legal system - I bet half this shonky stuff that Baez pulls comes from his client, with nothing better to do all day than read law books.

Morning everyone. Running late today. Hope good things come out today and the rest of the week. Peace
PS: 30 year anniversary today. Wow

That is awesome!

morning all!! anoutha day of, imo, assanine dt cross by none otehr than....

I expect a side bar first thing this morning!

I really should have started a count on day 1!

There were 41 sidebars the first week--Niner counted and there's a sticky for that now! (Thank you Niner! You are very brave!)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6618775#post6618775"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6618775#post6618775[/ame]

Good Morning All!

Someone pass me one of those belgium waffles please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong