GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article:

A neighbor told police they saw a small child being carried in a blue blanket by an unidentified person a few blocks away at an earlier time. That person was described as a Caucasian man in his 30s, around 5'9" tall, wearing a black hoodie and dark sweatpants...

It's enough to give you goosebumps, the similarities, so far.

Frighteningly similar! I read the grandma was in the home also. Seems she would have wondered about Tyler.

Mother & grandmother were in the house last night and this morning. Father lives elsewhere. Police said there was were no signs of anyone breaking into the home.

However, witnesses saw a man walking along a nearby street with a child wrapped in a blue blanket.

Hi everybody, newbie here. Isn't this the same exact thing that happened according to some in the Lisa Irwin case?

I'm Godsmacked by so many little ones being kidnapped.

Also they are searching a red car that is in the driveway..

also they said the FBI is on the way

St. Louis County Police are especially concerned because when they arrived on the scene, they were approached by a resident who said that they saw a man walking down the street with a child in a blue blanket -- a blue blanket is missing from the home.

The man was described only as a white male, possibly in his 30s wearing what may have been a dark colored hoodie and dark sweat pants.

from the KMOV article

KMOX 1120 AM radio is all over this . . . LE is searching for Tyler's father!

Police swarming in our neighborhood now, too. There is a huge park 2 blocks away.

BBM, I am so praying Tyler's father has him. Being a STL resident with little one's this is scaring the crap out of me now.

MOO ...

This is just ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE ...

:waitasec: Sounds so similar to Baby Lisa Irwin's case ...

MOO ...

I'm lucky if I get to sleep until 7am.. 7:30 is HUGE... But maybe granny helps out with the baby?

Father has been located & is with LE (along with the mother) . . .

Live from KMOX (1120 AM)

information about the blue blanket was not revealed to the public when the eye witness came forward with the information about the man walking down the street with a man carrying a child in a blue blanket.

fox2live.com

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Huh, what? No pictures of your baby? RED FLAG RED FLAG

I'm gonna hope that because it's so early in the investigation, this is a reporting error. I saw a picture upthread. Hopefully, it's meant to read "a recent piccie".

Keeping fingers crossed for this little one.

Mel

Hi everybody, newbie here. Isn't this the same exact thing that happened according to some in the Lisa Irwin case?

I'm Godsmacked by so many little ones being kidnapped.

:welcome5::welcome5:

Hello !

Mom slept until 11:00 a.m. (even if the child wasn't there to wake her up, I find it odd that her maternal instinct wouldn't wake her up around the time he usually awoke) and they have NO pictures of him??

Something stinks here.

ETA: I see now there are photos of him. But I still think something's not right.

Maybe she was use to the baby waking her so when he didn't she overslept? I don't really think blaming the mom is fair at all if no one knows any facts about her, the family dynamic or the case except its in the same state has baby Lisa. I hope this baby is found soon and he is safe! :(

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Huh, what? No pictures of your baby? RED FLAG RED FLAG

There are pictures of him being plastered on StL local stations & affiliated websites . . .

Quash that rumor, please!

What a cute little boy... breaks my heart he is missing. I hope they find him safe.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni