17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
U know....I live in a subdivision in central fl. We had a break in a little over a year ago. The pd here patrolled here everyday after tgat and still do. I was wondering if spd ever patrolled that community. 8 burglaries is a lot.

While I am sitting here speechless over what I just read in curl in progress' above link, I thought I would note that GZ's account balance is down to 18.16.

http://webbond.seminolesheriff.org/InmateInfo.aspx?bkgnbr=201200004452

Funds may only be deposited to an inmate’s account by a person registered on the inmate’s approved visitor list.

I was surprised at this. Weren't random peeps sending money to CA's jail acct? Or do the rules vary by county? TIA

wm

ETA curl in progress, That was a great find. Thanks!

I was just thinking about something. Hope I dont get in trouble. But remember the witnesses tgat say that gz was on top of tm. What if gz held tm down into the ground till he died. What if tm didnt die immediately. Is there a way an ME can tell if thst happened. Not trying to start rumors,.just something that popped into my head. All imo jmo moo.

911 dispatchers are trained extensively and have to go through the same background checks as bonded officers. Many ARE officers who are on light duty, or are helping cover a shift.

I would think being told "you don't need to do that" would equate to "don't do that"

Jmo

Sent from my LG Esteem using Tapatalk2

Every time I see these words :deadhorse: I laugh to myself and I think back to years ago at a company event entertaining customers - and I was going for another drink at the end of the night - and my superior said "you don't need to do that". :floorlaugh: I knew what that meant from someone in authority! Some folks just don't perceive social cues from those in authority as others do perhaps!

OK, my :twocents: on this :bigfight: <---(For those that don't know, that's my traditional trout slapping there!)

I do think he is sorry this ever happened. Mary C. describes GZ as throwing his hands to his head as if what just happened here. jmo

I don't think he ever meant to kill him. That's taking into account even what he said in the 911 call, because you say things in the heat of the moment that you regret later. That's my opinion based on what we know at this point in time. I have no problems believing GZ would want to try to apologize for the incident.

I have heard stories from his father and his brother, which mean nothing to me. I've never heard the story from GZ himself. I don't think GZ is a victim here, but I don't think he's a monster either. He's been portrayed as such, mainly due to the inaction of the SPD of not arresting him at first. If SPD did there job, did a thorough investigation from the very beginning, GZ wouldn't be seen as a monster as he is, he would be seen as an alledged perp who will be brought to answer for what happened that night. I saw one site (I will not link) drawing comparisons of GZ to FCA, which must be the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.

The comment by AC saying that SPD was investigating from day one is an insult to my intelligence. I understand she's not going to throw the police department under the bus, but come on now, we wouldn't even be here today if that was the truth and she knows it. She wouldn't of even been appointed if that was the truth.

While the family member insisted that George “had forgotten all about that page,” TheDC confirmed that the account was actively being used every day between April 6 and April 11. By default, MySpace shows a “last login” date on its users’ pages.

Is this the time when GZ was out of state? Surely the DOJ/FBI will be able to get details from this acct even tho it's been deleted, won't they?

wm

For those who watched Piers Morgan last night, what do you think GZ's lawyer meant when he said, "GZ is surprised that eveyone does not see him (GZ) the way he sees himself" ????

BBM

TM was in the right place at the wrong time...

He had every right to be there, he was yards from the front door...It was GZ who brought this upon himself with that mentality he carries...he isn't the gatekeeper, he had no right to follow/pursue TM, TM did not have to answer anthing this guy asked of him..Who the hell is he? I'm angry, yes...this could have all been avoided had GZ stayed in his vehicle...but he's a hero in his own eyes..what he did deserves to been tried in a court of law..he now has to face his demons for the actions he brought upon himself..Hoping this will be an eye opener for him...

I agree that the case must be viewed in the court of law.
I am so sad that the public court has demonized him with no full knowledge of the case.
While he may need to sit in jail for a while, because he was overzealous.
Caring about your community while everyone else was sitting in their warm home is a virtue
even if you all refuse to see that WHAT IF he was not the big bad wolf?
WHAT IF is a good start, to give this man and the Martins a chance to get the case going right.

Remember all we owe to the dead is the TRUTH.

For those who watched Piers Morgan last night, what do you think GZ's lawyer meant when he said, "GZ is surprised that eveyone does not see him (GZ) the way he sees himself" ????

That almost made me laugh out loud! I guess he holds himself in very high regard.

~jmo~

~Respectfully Snipped For Comment~

•"Zimmerman confronted Martin," it says, an apparent contradiction of Zimmerman's version of events.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...-show-accident

IDK, but apparently the SA's investigation revealed information that we don't have in regards to Zimmerman confronting Trayvon. In any event, if Zimmerman's account of his actions that night is the same as the storyline stated to the media by his father and brother, it becomes rather obvious that the timeline of events in their stories present two significant problems for GZ's defense.

-Based on their version and sequence of George's actions and path of movement, he was being attacked by Trayvon BEFORE he even got off the phone with 911.

-The apparent location of the body, as stated by SPD and SFD Fire and Rescue, was close to 100 feet away from where their version of events says the attack happened that caused George to "stand his ground" and shoot Trayvon.

On Tuesday, in a press conference, O'Mara said his task was to build a good defense for George. IMO, he has to tear down their first one before that's possible.

-

(quietly whispers to Mrs. 2gold Vass, we aren't suppose to talk about theories up here ;) )

Yea, I'm a little confused on that one. First of all the time would not even support that theory. The officer arrived within a minute of TM getting shot and then GZ tells him he shot him as soon as he arrived. The witness who saw GZ walking back with his hand on his head would of also seen a 3rd party running away.

(quietly whispers to Mrs. 2gold Vass, we aren't suppose to talk about theories up here ;) )

dear heart, thank you :loveyou: as I was catching up, I posted that, then realised by the end of the page I was on that we'd simply slipped into the twilight zone and that we DONT want to talk about it :D

IDK grammie. But perhaps because we saw the content of the web site GZ set up and have now seen his MS page from the above linked yahoo article?

IMO, GZ has a sense of grandiosity or being beyond reproach.

MOO JMO IMO :)

wm

I don't think he ever meant to kill him. That's taking into account even what he said in the 911 call, because you say things in the heat of the moment that you regret later. That's my opinion based on what we know at this point in time. I have no problems believing GZ would want to try to apologize for the incident.

I have heard stories from his father and his brother, which mean nothing to me. I've never heard the story from GZ himself. I don't think GZ is a victim here, but I don't think he's a monster either. He's been portrayed as such, mainly due to the inaction of the SPD of not arresting him at first. If SPD did there job, did a thorough investigation from the very beginning, GZ wouldn't be seen as a monster as he is, he would be seen as an alledged perp who will be brought to answer for what happened that night. I saw one site (I will not link) drawing comparisons of GZ to FCA, which must be the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.

The comment by AC saying that SPD was investigating from day one is an insult to my intelligence. I understand she's not going to throw the police department under the bus, but come on now, we wouldn't even be here today if that was the truth and she knows it. She wouldn't of even been appointed if that was the truth.

GREAT POST:clap: :clap:

I guess GZ can't understand why we all don't see him as the super hero he really is?? You know kind of like Clark Kent.

I do not envy the PR job MOM has ahead. He may succeed in court, but dang with FT and RZ jr statements getting more out of control each interview... JMO
IMO MOO

Wow. I'll bet the prosecution cannot wait to get Frank Taaffe on the stand. I have seen him make a fool of himself on other shows, but Soledad O'Brien really got him to hang Zimmerman in this interview! What an obnoxious person, I hope his 15 minutes are about played out. I thought he was another wannabe cop, I was wrong. He's a wannabe lawyer. Ugh.

http://startingpoint.blogs.cnn.com/...by-black-males-meant-everyone-was-suspicious/

George Zimmerman's neighbor Frank Taaffe tells Soledad Trayvon shooting was 'perfect storm,' said prior burglaries in area by black males meant everyone was suspicious

Frank Taaffe, neighbor of Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman, talked with Soledad O'Brien on "Starting Point" in defense of his friend.

In the series of videos below, Taaffe explains that he could tell from security footage inside the Sanford Police Department that Zimmerman was hurt. He also explained that the neighborhood watch was suspicious of many people walking in the area, as there had been eight previous break ins involving young black men.

IMHO FRANK is a great friend. He knows the hate out there and still defends his friend. he is not making money on this and he is not making friends. Not many know how to be in front of a camera, and yes most do get some guidelines, support… This I do know for sure. I believe that now with good lawyer on hand the media baloney will be curbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle