AL - Jack Wiley & Glenna Cavender for child sexual abuse, Conecuh County, Jan 2006

concernedperson said:
Yeah, Tracy Dean. You are my hero. Went beyond what was called for and said nope it ain't right. This is good for the soul. We can all do this. We can make a difference, I know we can.

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!! Tracie is a TRUE HERO!!!! Thank God she followed her instincts and saved this baby from more abuse. I want to jump up and down because I'm that happy that this woman followed her gut and went totally out of her way to get resolution for her suspicions.

I hope that when this poor child is ready, she can be reunited with the woman that IMO saved her life!!!

I'm just so ecstatic over this!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tracie, I wish there were more heros out there like you!!!

NewMom2003 said:
YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!! Tracie is a TRUE HERO!!!! Thank God she followed her instincts and saved this baby from more abuse. I want to jump up and down because I'm that happy that this woman followed her gut and went totally out of her way to get resolution for her suspicions.

I hope that when this poor child is ready, she can be reunited with the woman that IMO saved her life!!!

I'm just so ecstatic over this!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tracie, I wish there were more heros out there like you!!!

AMEN! God bless her!!!

And the two are possibly father and daughter? Can you imagine the h*ll her life must have been? And when she is an adult, she is so messed up, that she begins to participate with her father in perpetrating the same kind of life on her kids!

Thank the Lord for this woman's keen observations,
intuitiveness, and persistence to follow through!
Wish there were more like her!

She so deserves to be honored as a hero, and rewarded for her efforts!

God bless you Tracie Dean!

mysteriew said:
And the two are possibly father and daughter? Can you imagine the h*ll her life must have been? And when she is an adult, she is so messed up, that she begins to participate with her father in perpetrating the same kind of life on her kids!

I'm not 100% sure but I believe that they just posed as father and daughter during the time they were getting help from the Red Cross. I'm pretty sure I heard on the news the she is his common law wife.

Last hour Bill Hemmer (FOX) had her on and hearing her story gave me goose bumps. What a lady!

In a word .... tenacious heroine

Oh, that was two ... couldn't help it. :)

IF I were rich, I'd reward her a very nice sum of money. $100,000.

Too bad the creep wasn't on Oprah's most wanted sex offender's list!

Maybe we should write Oprah because this would make a great Oprah show; about how we really should stay alert and observe the children around us. They're our future! Also, it would alert police officers that they should take womens' instincts seriously.
Because they surely didn't in this case!

Liz said:
Last hour Bill Hemmer (FOX) had her on and hearing her story gave me goose bumps. What a lady!

In a word .... tenacious heroine

Oh, that was two ... couldn't help it. :)

IF I were rich, I'd reward her a very nice sum of money. $100,000.

Too bad the creep wasn't on Oprah's most wanted sex offender's list!

Maybe we should write Oprah because this would make a great Oprah show; about how we really should stay alert and observe the children around us. They're our future! Also, it would alert police officers that they should take womens' instincts seriously.
Because they surely didn't in this case!

I thought the same thing about Oprah getting wind of this story and doing a show about it. Maybe we should all email her with a request. I feel that it is so important that people follow their instincts, and sadly so many don't. A story like this is a great example on why you SHOULD follow those naggy little feelings that just won't go away.

concernedperson said:
Updated article. Check out the pics of the 2 molesters.

http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=75218
Oh MY! They look horrible. And the woman looks like she would be mentally deficient. I heard on tv she was his wife, but she does look related to him.

OOps. She was not the wife but was the mother of the little girl, that is what they said on CTV earlier today.

mysteriew said:

Mysteriew, you may be correct about this relationship. According to the links given:

"The two are possibly father and daughter and were arrested after Tracie Lee Dean of Atlanta saw a 3-year-old girl alone in an Evergreen convenience store on Jan. 15, Chapman said."

"Authorities are still trying to determine what the relationship is between the adults and children, awaiting DNA tests."

If so, this could be a case of generational incest, father to daughter, then father to his own grandchildren. The woman sure looks like she could be his daughter, very similar facial structure and eyes. Or the boy may be just his son, it's not clear who his mother is. It's gross but it happens more than we think.

What a wonderful woman to drive back 300 miles to check on this.I just looked at the pics of them and feel like puking when i think of the poor kids having to suffer him raping them .He definately needs the DP .:furious: I wonder how long the poor boy has had to suffer at this hands.

rainbow said:
I thought the same thing about Oprah getting wind of this story and doing a show about it. Maybe we should all email her with a request. I feel that it is so important that people follow their instincts, and sadly so many don't. A story like this is a great example on why you SHOULD follow those naggy little feelings that just won't go away.

I'm game. I think it would be great, especially since Oprah so many times has told her audience to listen to that inner voice.

IF someone emails her, before I do, please share her email addy.

I just saw Tracie on Abrams and when I hear her story as she tells it, it's just wonderful! She's a real star, in my book!

ETA On Abrams they said the couple were husband and wife.

Just to let you all know:

I just emailed Oprah about this story. On her site there is a place requesting "your ideas" so I sent her an email and a link to a news clip detailing the story.

Won't you all follow behind me?! I'd love to see Tracie on Oprah getting the message out there!

I just heard on Anderson Cooper that LE is doing DNA testing to determine if the little girl is really even his Granddaughter. According to the report they are checking DNA on her and the 17 year old male. It kind of sounded like these might be missing kids! Authorities were also asking for anyone who had contact with these people in the past to contact them.
This is from a different article.
<snip>

Haunted by the girls' eyes, Dean did some Internet checking for missing and exploited children and found a girl in Ohio who resembled the child.
<snip>
Chapman said Dean's persistence led to the discovery of two suspected cases of child abuse that he described as among the most severe uncovered in the county.

"We believe the 17-year-old boy is a victim of sexual abuse," he said, "and a doctor who examined the 3-year-old girl said there was evidence she was repeatedly raped."

more at the link http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/01/27/earlyshow/main1244451.shtml

rainbow said:
Just to let you all know:

I just emailed Oprah about this story. On her site there is a place requesting "your ideas" so I sent her an email and a link to a news clip detailing the story.

Won't you all follow behind me?! I'd love to see Tracie on Oprah getting the message out there!

Ok rainbow, I'm right behind you.

About three hours ago, thinking about this story, I had a feeling come over me that Tracie was going to try to see about adopting 3 yr old "Elizabeth". I had not read the first article on the story, since it has been all over the news everywhere today.

After dinner, I googled the story to find a good link to include in my email to Oprah and picked this one.

I was totally taken aback when I read the article and found out that Tracie is going to try to adopt little Elizabeth! Tracie feels she can turn the little girl's life around. I do hope Tracie is successful with her pursuit in adopting this dear little girl, who deserves a much better life.

What a terrific story this is!

Link to Email Oprah's producers:
http://www.oprah.com/email/reach/email_showideas.jhtml?_DARGS=/email/reach/email_showideas.jhtml.2

Tracie said that she searched a missing kids web site and found a little girl in Ohio that looked like the little girl. I have been going through the listings in Ohio and have only found one that the age fits. This is listed as a parental abduction and has a sibling missing also. Here is the link http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1007706&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US[size=+1]BREANNA JAMELY GEISELMAN[/size]Case Type: Family Abduction DOB: Oct 18, 2001Sex: FemaleMissing Date: Jan 24, 2005Race: BiracialAge Now: 4Height: 3'3" (99 cm)Missing City: MINERVAWeight: 40 lbs (18 kg)Missing State : OHHair Color: BrownMissing Country: United StatesEye Color: HazelCase Number: NCMC1007706

You know what...child abuse affects many lives. That little girl's life and innocence is ruined for sure, and what about the doctor who diagnosed the evidence of repeated rape...that memory will creep into his/her mind for the rest of their lives. Sickening. What is wrong with these people?

I didn't realize that their were two threads going about this and posted some interesting information that I found tonight over in the other thread.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35598

I just heard on Anderson Cooper that LE is doing DNA testing to determine if the little girl is really even his Granddaughter. According to the report they are checking DNA on her and the 17 year old male. It kind of sounded like these might be missing kids! Authorities were also asking for anyone who had contact with these people in the past to contact them. Does anyone have a link to confirm that these kids were really even their familly members?

Shadow205 said:
I just heard on Anderson Cooper that LE is doing DNA testing to determine if the little girl is really even his Granddaughter. According to the report they are checking DNA on her and the 17 year old male. It kind of sounded like these might be missing kids! Authorities were also asking for anyone who had contact with these people in the past to contact them. Does anyone have a link to confirm that these kids were really even their familly members?

Dan Abrams had Tracie Dean on, and she said that she spotted what she thought was the same little girl on a missing children's site. That little girl was missing from Ohio.

ETA: But, that doesn't make sense either. Because Tracie wouldn't be thinking of adopting IF she was truly a missing child, that has a parent somewhere wanting her back home.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back