Seaching for Anna - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Annasmom had a favorite perfume or body lotion with an unmistakable sent. Would be interesting to secretly ask one of "C" friends to put something on that Annasmom or Joe Ford would have worn and then go see "C" and see if that would jog up a few memories.

Smell has been a big thing in helping me with my memories after my car accident. Smells trigger lots of memories for me. (and music?, that has helped me too)

I'm glad to see that our elected representatives really do go out of the way for their people.
It's great to see more out there that take care of their people!
I just got this from our congressman's office this morning (they are trying to make contact with the CADOJ to see that our tests get priority):

Hopefully I will have something to report from Assemblyperson Mullin's office tomorrow or Friday.

I just got this from our congressman's office this morning (they are trying to make contact with the CADOJ to see that our tests get priority):

Hopefully I will have something to report from Assemblyperson Mullin's office tomorrow or Friday.

Things are moving quickly now!

Smell has been a big thing in helping me with my memories after my car accident. Smells trigger lots of memories for me. (and music?, that has helped me too)
I couldn't agree more, on the smell trigger. Taste as well... special bubblegum.. crackerjacks? homemade jam? Homemade rootbeer? Meadow tea? A childhood bedtime story? Those might be unique to Annasmoms home.

I am anxious also. And I am so hoping that the answer will not only come quickly, but will be what we are all hoping for. (call me superstitous but I am afraid I will jinx it if I say it out loud.)

annasmom,did you sing to her or maybe sing a song together,a simple tune that made laughter.my prayers are with you !

annasmom,did you sing to her or maybe sing a song together,a simple tune that made laughter.my prayers are with you !
These last several posts are all great suggestions, and certainly they'll be useful if we get a DNA match. At the moment, I am just grateful that C hasn't yet balked at all this scrutiny. I don't want to subject her to any more at the present. I am a little shell-shocked myself. Thank you all for your good thoughts, your continuing suggestions and ideas and your prayers while we wait, and we'll certainly get back to the other possibilities if we don't get a match.

It's amazing what will trigger a childhood memory.

I believe a lot of us are experiecing that through this thread!

Let me provide a few of the details of things that we have discovered that has led me to believe that C is probably Anna:

* C has a memory of riding a horse with people who are not her known family as a child. When asked if this could match up with anything that Anna may have done (remember that the family lived on a horse ranch), Annasmom did not recall any time where Anna had riden a horse. However, when Annasmom was reviewing her personal journal of the family's bus trip, she discovered an entry detailing how Anna had in fact gone on a ride with friends of the family.

* There is an uncommon medical condition involving the teeth and gums that is known to be hereditary that is corrected by surgery. Both Annasmom and C had this procedure done as children, while none of C's siblings have had this condition.

* The most recent bombshell is that C was asked if she had any memories involving a bus. Her first response was "no", but then said that she recalled a bus - giving a description of the shape and color scheme that the bus was painted - a description that exactly matched the bus that Anna's family had used in their cross-country trip. These details have never been published either here or in the "Searching for Anna" manuscript (nor will I mention the exact color scheme now in case C turns out to be not Anna, these details will provide a good control mechanism to test the validity of future possible matches). Most people, when asked to describe a bus from their childhood, will envitably describe a yellow school bus. The fact that C recalls a bus with the unique color scheme of the family's bus is extremely convincing to me.

My belief is that we will have answers either this week or next (based on gut feeling, not any insider knowledge). If C is confirmed to be Anna, this will start a series of rapidly occuring events. We may not be able to immediately inform this forum until certain things occur, but we will of course share this information as soon as it is prudent to do so.

Wow...this is getting exciting! Trying not to get my hopes up too high, but this sounds very promising. I'm busy with a couple other cases right now, so I'll hold off on the Synanon stuff for now.

Best wishes to C and Anna's family - hope you are all hanging in there!

My belief is that we will have answers either this week or next (based on gut feeling, not any insider knowledge).

We received a communication from LE that the person who is actively pursuing this at DOJ is out this week, but will be back in their office next week, so hopefully, we will hear something then. Detective Gilletti has shown great concern and compassion for Anna's family and is pushing this along as much as he diplomatically can. His efforts have earned our thanks!

My heart skipped a beat when you posted Doogie. I was so hoping for the DNA results. I cant stop thinking about this whole thing or checking on here!

Bless Detective Gilletti, we need more people like him!

Doogie, Did C by chance describe the inside play area of the bus? and, if you can let us know, was the bus custom painted by the family- or the previous owners or a different "stock" color from the factory.

Thinking of everyone Annas Family, C- sending big hugs!

Hopefully next week! And I am excited to see the urgency and number of people involved with LE to get this moving.

(((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Doogie, Did C by chance describe the inside play area of the bus? and, if you can let us know, was the bus custom painted by the family- or the previous owners or a different "stock" color from the factory.

C does not have any memories of the inside of the bus. Annasmom or Joe Ford can answer the question about the colors.

We received a communication from LE that the person who is actively pursuing this at DOJ is out this week, but will be back in their office next week, so hopefully, we will hear something then. Detective Gilletti has shown great concern and compassion for Anna's family and is pushing this along as much as he diplomatically can. His efforts have earned our thanks!

Thanks for the update! Maybe this will happen before Mother's Day...

The bus was not a factory color, it was painted by my Mom and Dad. It was unique in that I have never seen that particular combination of colors and configuration of bus type before or since. I am willing to disclose particulars about the interior of the bus that were different than any other but I will do so only with the green light of Dr Doogie. These details might be useful for any future candidate as memory "joggers."

The bus was not a factory color, it was painted by my Mom and Dad. It was unique in that I have never seen that particular combination of colors and configuration of bus type before or since. I am willing to disclose particulars about the interior of the bus that were different than any other but I will do so only with the green light of Dr Doogie. These details might be useful for any future candidate as memory "joggers."

Thank you! This sounds very promising!

My husband knows an old English hymn which has this description of heaven:
"All in white, we shall wait around." It's not exactly MY description of heaven, however. Meanwhile, thank you all for your good thoughts, your prayers and your support.

My husband knows an old English hymn which has this description of heaven:
"All in white, we shall wait around."

Hold it - what about my 76 virgins that are supposed to waiting for me? Oh, thats for the other guys. My mistake. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23