Ping Map and Timeline for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.

Can anyone tell me how I can view all of your google maps. When I click on your links, i get to the google maps website and it has my screename(for googlemaps) and it says LOADING (highlighted in yellow) but the screen remains blank and says "done".

I have tried 5 browsers....none work..I don't know what to do...:waitasec:

Can anyone tell me how I can view all of your google maps. When I click on your links, i get to the google maps website and it has my screename(for googlemaps) and it says LOADING (highlighted in yellow) but the screen remains blank and says "done".

I have tried 5 browsers....none work..I don't know what to do...:waitasec:

Log out of your Google account, then click on the link.

10:37am- Casey texts-Lauren Gibb*.

June 16

Lauren received this per Lauren's phone

Is this an error??

Not sure of the origin of this question. However, if the "this" is in regards to a text message, I offer an error was made in assigning the message to June vs. July 16 when the mass text messages went out advising people in Casey's contacts list that Caylee was missing, etc. etc.

Just a thought.

Originally Posted by
10:37am- Casey texts-Lauren Gibb*.

June 16

Lauren received this per Lauren's phone

Is this an error??

I double checked the spread sheet. There is no text or phone call showing for a Lauren G. on June 16. The spread sheets show nothing. I also looked at July 16 just in case dates were mixed. Nothing on that day either. I don't see any calls or text to her at all.
Lauren's G. interview has no mention of any calls or text between them either. I am not sure

The phone number log does show calls but has no number listed this may be why it is not showing on the sheet.

I will PM TeasLil & BondJamesBond. I have to run some errands and will get this out to them later this afternoon. The missing number may be the hitch or I am just not seeing it.
I have been unable to find any information regarding the specific message outlined above but perhaps it has something to do with the myspace message that KC left Lauren on June 16th as follows:

"Jun 16 2008 10:37 AM

1. great song :)

2. sorry i couldn't make it the other night. between stuff with work, and helping everyone and their mother move, i needed the rest.

3. you and miss mandy mo should come out to fusian one night. no cover. you can have a glass of wine. it's actually good for you, and the baby :)

i'll give you a call this week!"

It's odd that both messages occured at 10:37am???

From the Calendar: Caylee Anthony Case

Originaly Posted By: liltigress

Casey's Online Presence

06-16-2008

From Casey to Lauren:
Jun 16 2008 10:37 AM
1. great song
2. sorry i couldn't make it the other night. between stuff with work, and helping everyone and their mother move, i needed the rest.
3. you and miss mandy mo should come out to fusian one night. no cover. you can have a glass of wine. it's actually good for you, and the baby
i'll give you a call this week!

I forgot about that myspace message! I think it makes George's version of the morning of June 16 seem more likely, and the "Caylee died the night of June 15 after the fight" theory seem less likely.

I forgot about that myspace message! I think it makes George's version of the morning of June 16 seem more likely, and the "Caylee died the night of June 15 after the fight" theory seem less likely.

She's definitely on the computer that morning! According to another entry in the calendar made by Muzicman, she uploaded fusion-related pictures to her computer at 9:27 am that morning.

I had NO idea where to post this, and I hope this isn't the WRONG place, but I think it's very interesting information.

I found this online, while searching for a cell phone reader:

How far back in time can the SIM card Reader recover deleted text messages?

It works like this: When you delete a text message from your phone, the text message is still recoverable until it is overwritten by a new message. Most SIM cards hold 64k - 128k of information, which is the equivalent of 64,000 - 128,000 characters - an awful lot of text. The Sim Card Reader will show you everything that has not yet been overwritten on the card.

While it's impossible to determine exactly how far back you will be able to go, you can get an idea by considering the amount of text messages that are sent on a regular basis. If you send a few short texts per day, you may be able to go back months or even years.
If you send hundreds of texts every day, you may not be able to go back very far.

Bolded by me: So did she on purpose, text as much as she did, to cover over messages she didn't want seen or found?

Information found here: http://www.proofpronto.com/

I had NO idea where to post this, and I hope this isn't the WRONG place, but I think it's very interesting information.

I found this online, while searching for a cell phone reader:

How far back in time can the SIM card Reader recover deleted text messages?

It works like this: When you delete a text message from your phone, the text message is still recoverable until it is overwritten by a new message. Most SIM cards hold 64k - 128k of information, which is the equivalent of 64,000 - 128,000 characters - an awful lot of text. The Sim Card Reader will show you everything that has not yet been overwritten on the card.

While it's impossible to determine exactly how far back you will be able to go, you can get an idea by considering the amount of text messages that are sent on a regular basis. If you send a few short texts per day, you may be able to go back months or even years.
If you send hundreds of texts every day, you may not be able to go back very far.

Bolded by me: So did she on purpose, text as much as she did, to cover over messages she didn't want seen or found?

Information found here: http://www.proofpronto.com/

I doubt Casey did research on how to eliminate text messages. A simpler method is to reformat the card, and there are plenty of places on the web that tell you how to do that. You can even do it by writing a large file to the card repeatedly.

By the way, texting as much as Casey did is not, alas, all that unusual this day and age. My daughter and her friends are on unlimited plans that cost about $20 / month. She sends and receives about 6,000 (six thousand) per month. I have checked her phone bills and she never sends any between 11:00 PM and 6 AM, nor any during school hours. She also does not send any during the 2 1/2 hours of soccer practice she has each day. I asked her how she could possibly average 200 messages a day and she just shrugged. She almost never calls anyone - just texts. And she is fast.

I don't think it is reflective of being a "bad kid" either. She and her friends that do this are in the top of her class and tied up in lots of sports and volunteer activities. Unlike Casey they do not spend any time on facebook or web instant messenger. The phone has completely replaced all that.

I doubt Casey did research on how to eliminate text messages. A simpler method is to reformat the card, and there are plenty of places on the web that tell you how to do that. You can even do it by writing a large file to the card repeatedly.

By the way, texting as much as Casey did is not, alas, all that unusual this day and age. My daughter and her friends are on unlimited plans that cost about $20 / month. She sends and receives about 6,000 (six thousand) per month. I have checked her phone bills and she never sends any between 11:00 PM and 6 AM, nor any during school hours. She also does not send any during the 2 1/2 hours of soccer practice she has each day. I asked her how she could possibly average 200 messages a day and she just shrugged. She almost never calls anyone - just texts. And she is fast.

I don't think it is reflective of being a "bad kid" either. She and her friends that do this are in the top of her class and tied up in lots of sports and volunteer activities. Unlike Casey they do not spend any time on facebook or web instant messenger. The phone has completely replaced all that.

ITA. My daughter has to clear her messages a couple of times a day because she reaches the 100-message limit in her inbox. One time I asked her after she cleared it to tell me when she had to clear it again, and it was about 1 1/2 hours later.

ITA. My daughter has to clear her messages a couple of times a day because she reaches the 100-message limit in her inbox. One time I asked her after she cleared it to tell me when she had to clear it again, and it was about 1 1/2 hours later.

I just can't fathom this. I have a razr v3 and it took me about 5 minutes today to type a two word message to my son. I have a treo as well, that has a qwerty, or standard keyboard on it, so I could use my thumbs and I still wasn't that fast. Amazing!

this ping map is different than the one for the a's house for the 15th/ in the one for the 15th there is a ping tower between the two towers on this map. anyone know why, that tower is missing in this one for the 16th ? there should be a tower close to the close to nacroossee and goldenrod where it makes a triangle, help please

two calls were made on the 16th early morning one at 3:22 and one at 7:45, do we know who these calls were to ? were they kc checking vmail ?

ok guys some of you are way smarter than me with this ping map stuff ,i want to run something by yall about the 16th the day that have struck my interest because there is proof that her and AL rented a movie that night and Caylee wasnt present.I have studied her every movement on this day and you guys help me out here.ok referring to the ping map of this day;
ping 21 she must be at home time 4:13-4:14 but maybe leaving before CA gets there from work so
ping 22 4:18-4:21 on her way to tonys
ping 23 4:25-4:53 where is she? she stayed here awhile?she looked as if she was on her way to AL but stalled here her next ping was at AL house
ping 24 5:57-6:32
Ok my ? is this do we know what time they rented a movie and was it close to tonys house? Was the time that she stalled so much on and between ping 23 and 24 was that meeting AL to rent the movie? seems when she got at tones on Ping 24 she either stayed there for the night or stayed close by.I noticed in the surveillance video of them renting video its still day light outside.If the ping 23 is when they were at movie store then she had to dispose of Casey between the A's house and ping 23.I think what would answer all my ?questions is do we know what time the movie was rented?

ok guys some of you are way smarter than me with this ping map stuff ,i want to run something by yall about the 16th the day that have struck my interest because there is proof that her and AL rented a movie that night and Caylee wasnt present.I have studied her every movement on this day and you guys help me out here.ok referring to the ping map of this day;
ping 21 she must be at home time 4:13-4:14 but maybe leaving before CA gets there from work so
ping 22 4:18-4:21 on her way to tonys
ping 23 4:25-4:53 where is she? she stayed here awhile?she looked as if she was on her way to AL but stalled here her next ping was at AL house
ping 24 5:57-6:32
Ok my ? is this do we know what time they rented a movie and was it close to tonys house? Was the time that she stalled so much on and between ping 23 and 24 was that meeting AL to rent the movie? seems when she got at tones on Ping 24 she either stayed there for the night or stayed close by.I noticed in the surveillance video of them renting video its still day light outside.If the ping 23 is when they were at movie store then she had to dispose of Casey between the A's house and ping 23.I think what would answer all my ?questions is do we know what time the movie was rented?

The report stated they rented a move at Blockbuster just before 8:00 p.m.

The report stated they rented a move at Blockbuster just before 8:00 p.m.

is that blockbuster near Al's home? seems she pinged at or near his home after that stall on ping 23.

do we know if the location of ping 23 has been searched and do we know what is in that location if Ga is telling the truth that he seen her at home that day then Caylee was either in the back yard or trunk .She was either at home or Al's all day except that one stall

is that blockbuster near Al's home? seems she pinged at or near his home after that stall on ping 23.

do we know if the location of ping 23 has been searched and do we know what is in that location if Ga is telling the truth that he seen her at home that day then Caylee was either in the back yard or trunk .She was either at home or Al's all day except that one stall

Joyce, you have me looking over 6/16 afternoon cell log again and thinking about this "stall".

IIRC, in George's last released statement he commented about Casey sometimes dropping Caylee off with Cindy @ Cindy's work (Gentiva?) as it was convenient. I'll PM Georgia PI to see if she'll add Gentiva to the 6/16 map, but, you have me thinking that...
(1) the flurry of calls was to confirm that a drop off @ Gentiva would be ok, but, doesn't get Cindy
(2) Casey texts then calls Tony @ 4:19PM to the effect, "I'll see you in a bit..."
(3) Casey stops @ Ping23 and tries Jesse, then, waits to try Cindy again. Recall that Casey's trying to make it look like she's working, so she can't be @ G&C's when Cindy gets off work and since Casey hasn't been able to reach Cindy and Cindy left early for work that morning that Casey may have boogied thinking Cindy might come home early and catch her there.
(4) There's another "flurry" of calls from Casey to Cindy's cell and G&C home @ 6:30PM when Cindy should surely be home from work. At this point, Casey has driven on to Tony's and is pinging there.
(5) The last attempt to reach Cindy is @ 7:06PM when she calls the G&C home, pinging from Tony's.
(6) Casey makes a last-ditch effort to call Amy @ 7:20 & 7:21PM, perhaps thinking Amy could babysit Caylee
(7) Casey & Tony show up @ Blockbuster ~8PM w/ no sign of Caylee

...just thinkin' out loud here. Caylee may not have been drugged until as late as ~7:30PM 6/16.

Joyce, you have me looking over 6/16 afternoon cell log again and thinking about this "stall".

IIRC, in George's last released statement he commented about Casey sometimes dropping Caylee off with Cindy @ Cindy's work (Gentiva?) as it was convenient. I'll PM Georgia PI to see if she'll add Gentiva to the 6/16 map, but, you have me thinking that...
(1) the flurry of calls was to confirm that a drop off @ Gentiva would be ok, but, doesn't get Cindy
(2) Casey texts then calls Tony @ 4:19PM to the effect, "I'll see you in a bit..."
(3) Casey stops @ Ping23 and tries Jesse, then, waits to try Cindy again. Recall that Casey's trying to make it look like she's working, so she can't be @ G&C's when Cindy gets off work and since Casey hasn't been able to reach Cindy and Cindy left early for work that morning that Casey may have boogied thinking Cindy might come home early and catch her there.
(4) There's another "flurry" of calls from Casey to Cindy's cell and G&C home @ 6:30PM when Cindy should surely be home from work. At this point, Casey has driven on to Tony's and is pinging there.
(5) The last attempt to reach Cindy is @ 7:06PM when she calls the G&C home, pinging from Tony's.
(6) Casey makes a last-ditch effort to call Amy @ 7:20 & 7:21PM, perhaps thinking Amy could babysit Caylee
(7) Casey & Tony show up @ Blockbuster ~8PM w/ no sign of Caylee

...just thinkin' out loud here. Caylee may not have been drugged until as late as ~7:30PM 6/16.
well your right i mean she wasnt seen without Caylee until Blockbuster.Ive got some doubt of her calling Cindy to babysitt because of the fight the night before. You may have something though,maybe it was CA who was still pissed from the day before and she ignored KC's calls.Which in return made KC mad at CA and became that spiteful B****. I just know that this day has stole my sole lol because there is proof that Caylee was alive in the 15th and there is proof she wasnt with KC in the video store, so that 24 hour period is where something has taken place.

It looks like the spreadsheet records get skewed at 4:11:25 PM with the "Missing Lat/Lon" entry. The following is done from the scanned copy of the Cell records. Looking at those records it looks like she drove straight from her parents to Tony's.

Leaves ~4:12, Arrives ~4:35 (Google drive time 20 to 25 minutes)
Route: Chickasaw to Colonial to Goldenrod

(Note the "direction" from the tower is actually a 120 degree sector, so SE means south to east-northeast)

4:13:29 PM SE of Tower 22: 1.5 mi NW of Anthony Home
4:14:48 PM N of Tower 22: 1.5 mi NW of Anthony Home
4:18:51 PM SE of Tower 36: 1 mi NW of Chris S Home, 1.5 mi SE of Amscot
4:19:18 PM SE of Tower 36: 1 mi NW of Chris S Home, 1.5 mi SE of Amscot
4:19:47 PM SE of Tower 36: 1 mi NW of Chris S Home, 1.5 mi SE of Amscot
4:21:32 PM No Long/Lat Association
4:21:56 PM N of Tower 36: 1 mi NW of Chris S Home, 1.5 mi SE of Amscot
4:25:24 PM SE of Tower 46: 0.5 mi W of Amscot, 2 mi S of TonE L
4:53:33 PM N of Tower 46: 0.5 mi W of Amscot, 2 mi S of TonE L
This ping is consistent with her being at Tony's

5:57:57 PM SW of Tower 58: 0.5 mi NE of TonE L Apt

Here is a Google Earth image of the route and timeline: