Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/17/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he seems upset tonight.

I think it's because they are going to formally announce whether the body is Caylee's tonight. Oh and MARK KLAAS-YOU NAILED THE A'S!!:clap::clap:

Way to go MK!!!! "Quest for the Truth".

The A Family are ONLY concerned about protecting KC, no-one cares about Caylee.

I agree. If Caylee died accidentally due to Casey's negligence, I totally believe Casey would attempt to cover it up. It would still be a criminal offense, and even worse, she'd have to face Cindy's wrath.

This was no accident.........I believe they will find her head bashed in.

Can someone elaborate on what Mark said?
Sorry, Hubby having to watch the Victoria Secret Fashion show, with all 4 boys..too much drool in my house tonight!

I have NEVER believed he saw her on the 16th. I believe that was part of the "script" they put together to not let anyone know what a big redneck brawl they had the night before.

GA's "recollection" of all the specific details rang "lie" to me immediately.
And whatever happened to the clothing Caylee was supposed to have been wearing that day? Are those the clothes that Casey's referring to LE not having found yet? :waitasec: MOO

what gets me when the defense lawyers argue that someone else may have done it. Do they forget that she waited 31 days and never worried cared or told anyone she was missing or that HER car smelled like a dead body. Who else could it have been?

OMG............Mark Klaas is telling it like it is!

M. Klaas is a class act. I love how he doesn't sugar coat anything.

FYI, Mark said that the family dysfunction is appalling. A little girl lost her life in the midst of this dysfunction and still not one of them is standing up for her.

he also said Caylee was in the river at JP Park.....I am not bashing I am just saying it's better to stick with the facts.

LP really does care @ Caylee & just wanted her found just like all of us. His heart is truly deeply involved & means well. He was at least out trying to search even if he was wrong. He also wants to give something to the meter reader guy since he isn't entitled to reward $. If this is Caylee which in my heart I know it is....LP will find some way to reward this man without getting him in trouble from his employer.

LOL at Nancy rolling her eyes and sighing at Mickey Sherman "that's not the question I asked you."

I said to DH (who has put up with me and the internet and true crime and NG for our entire marriage!) "I love NG when I agree with her...not so much when I don't!"

I have NEVER believed he saw her on the 16th. I believe that was part of the "script" they put together to not let anyone know what a big redneck brawl they had the night before.

GA's "recollection" of all the specific details rang "lie" to me immediately.

I don't think George saw Caylee on the 16th either

First of all if there was a huge fight on the 15th them Casey didn't leave like it was ..."Just another normal day" like George said.

I think His description of Caylee's clothes came from the woman who reported seeing Caylee at the mall.....their two descriptions matched perfectly

Can someone elaborate on what Mark said?
Sorry, Hubby having to watch the Victoria Secret Fashion show, with all 4 boys..too much drool in my house tonight!

Haha! My two oldest are grown and on their own; I'm glad I don't have that much testosterone in my house anymore. :crazy:

The thing I don't understand about the statement that the head was wrapped in duct tape is, how did the meter reader know it was a childs skull, if it was wrapped in duct tape ? For all he knew, it could have been anything if it was wrapped in duct tape.

My best guess is that the remains were not in pristine condition,all neatly wrapped around the skull,rather you could make out that it was wrapped around,but torn in places where you could see teeth and other parts of the skull?

One thing I found interesting is the Sheriff said........That they cannot and will not release the crime scene to the defense, because it is private property and the owners of the property will have to make that decision.

What if the owners won't release it. I might not if I were the owner, because I would not want their circus there.

Bingo....and why cover up an accidental drowning, accidents happen everyday to the best of parents....doesn't make them bad parents, no way I don't believe the accidental death at all.

elle, you may have lost your marbles but you are right on about there being no accident. Family members report accidents. And, if it were an accident, certainly Casey had a number of opportunities to come clean when this all began - should I put it as ...day one.
jmo

And to keep it on topic.......we shouldnt have to be sitting here wondering if this is Caylee, she should be home safe in her own bed!!

My grandson asked @ Caylee if she was found & I mentioned that & this is how my 10yr. old grandson replied, " And not even another day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151