Whatever happened to?

Ditto, Miss Bette.

Since the GK (who has been reported to be a credible witness) stated that he saw kids coming outside the morning of June 4th & looking at the raised planter beds, it leads me to wonder about the level of supervision of the kids that day.

Sadly, I think it was quite minimal and I've thought from the beginning that whomever is responsible for Kyron's disappearance darn well KNEW it would be. :(

Today at work I used : 'hinky' and the phrase "you aren't a team player"...yeah, I have been spending way too much time on WS.

Whatever happened to . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Kyron"?

Look at the video with the second article for Kaine assuring the school is safe. It's not the OP, it's the second article I posted in that thread.

He appears to have just gotten out of, and be walking from, a very bright yellow truck.

Not trying to sleuth him. I don't care what he drives. I'm just curious about the white truck, which is possibly involved in Kyron's disappearance.

He is still driving the white truck.
Took this picture today and also saw him driving it today.

Assuming same white truck as before as there is a sticker in back with J's name and football#...

aaaaaaaa.jpg

Assuming same white truck as before as there is a sticker in back with J's name and football#...

aaaaaaaa.jpg

For some reason, I don't remember it having a camper shell on it, am I having a (semi) senior moment?

The WWeek.com hasn't had anything on Kyron since August 11. Seems odd to me.

Thanks so much, free! :blowkiss:

That truck just has me so curious, I was thinking when I saw Kaine walking away from that yellow truck, that maybe they had finally impounded the white truck. It's beyond me why it hasn't been impounded.

I do still think there's a possibility that when the truck was taken in for mechanical work, that the FBI switched it for a look-alike.

jmo...this truck looks no way like the ones earlier shown...I'm going back and see if I can find the older pictures...and what does Kai Kane mean ???

jmo...this truck looks no way like the ones earlier shown...I'm going back and see if I can find the older pictures...and what does Kai Kane mean ???

Same truck. Here's a side by side of the day they had it towed and Freefallzzz pic. Kai Kain is a clothing store in Hawaii. Translated it means "Man of the Sea". ;)

aaaaaaaa.jpg
062710_kyron_horman_people_cover_truck.jpg

Thanks so much, free! :blowkiss:

That truck just has me so curious, I was thinking when I saw Kaine walking away from that yellow truck, that maybe they had finally impounded the white truck. It's beyond me why it hasn't been impounded.

I do still think there's a possibility that when the truck was taken in for mechanical work, that the FBI switched it for a look-alike.

Interesting thought, but why would they need to do that? I figure they got all the prints, dna, tire tread info, odometer info, etc, when they took it in for the "starter" repair. And then just gave it back to them. ?

[/B]
Interesting thought, but why would they need to do that? I figure they got all the prints, dna, tire tread info, odometer info, etc, when they took it in for the "starter" repair. And then just gave it back to them. ?

They have to impound the truck in order to use any evidence taken from it, or to use the truck itself as evidence, is my understanding. I could be wrong though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back