2011.02.23 - Hailey's Grandma and Aunt Speak out on "Bring Them Home Now"

Where the hell is that nail-bat now? :waitasec: Is it at the landfill, maybe?

GMA said the police came and took it at the time of the fight. Got the headphones on so I can hear her pretty good.

Mel

that person is affiliated with Team Amber Rescue. actually it's Amber DuBois mother

Oh wow....my mind wasn't going in that direction at all!!!!!! I was thinking about what Grandma said about Hailey wanting to live in Ca. and she would move there if that was what Hailey wanted....so my mind went a 100 miles an hour in that direction. Then I read your post and came to a screeching halt.:floorlaugh:

Oh wow....my mind wasn't going in that direction at all!!!!!! I was thinking about what Grandma said about Hailey wanting to live in Ca. and she would move there if that was what Hailey wanted....so my mind went a 100 miles an hour in that direction. Then I read your post and came to a screeching halt.:floorlaugh:

I know exactly what you mean.

I wonder if the Freedom of Information act would cover the 911 call made to CD's moms house when SA was wielding the nail enhanced bat? plus the police report? Media? are you here?

Interesting that the person that launched the site is in California, not in Texas.

Looks like it's been set up by Amber Dubois's mom, Escondido, CA - Carrie McGonigle. I'm sure this was done over the weekend when Carrie was there for the search. Bless her heart - she flew all the way from San Diego to Texas to help out.

That's what the site info looks like to me (as far as set up).

MOO

Mel

http://teamamberrescue.com/

Smile! We have GOT TO BE ON CANDID CAMERA!

This is the biggest mess I have ever seen!

Poor Hailey---and David.

Okay, I may be dense, but what is the purpose of this organization?

wonder if hospital will give BD back her job after all this came out???

Isn't Clint originally from California?

IDK, the only Ca connection I knew of was to BG. But maybe so. I don't think HD had ever been there, well, that we heard of anyway. I wonder what made her want to go there.

I dunno Teh....after what we have learned about CC and all these folks, California might sound pretty good to her. Dang what a life this poor child has had.

Isn't Clint originally from California?

According to Clint's FB page, he is from Bakersfield, California. Not a bad place to live - my folks lived there for quite a bit, and that's where I did my shopping when I lived in the mountains (a 90 minute drive). Then again, I think that's where BG is from too.

MOO

Mel

I dunno Teh....after what we have learned about CC and all these folks, California might sound pretty good to her. Dang what a life this poor child has had.

What I found interesting is that GMA's (sister I think) is passing out flyers here in California. Can U imagine if she was here! I'd welcome her in my home with open arms -- San Diego is the coolest!

MOO

Mel

That's what I'm thinking, it could just be the standard California dream... it is pretty nice, lol.

We are...I've been looking for Rod Serling ever since I got home tonight!

What a freaking trip this day has been. What's next???

BBM

rut roh...........:truce: You've done it now. We are jinxed. :floorlaugh:

Can BD be arrested??

on child neglect, abuse? (DD tat)
allowing SA knowing what he was like near her kids?
(normal people don't have a bat with nails in the car, wear masks and do drugs.)
BD involved with taking tools and sticks from hospital?
Making up different stories to LE???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back