FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobodynoz, I can't tell you enough how awesome you are for preparing this list, and for keeping it updated. :great:
(Of course, you other sleuthers are THE BEST for searching and digging for facts!) :rocker:

I don't know, I'm thinking YS would have called DSJr's cell phone first, then maybe his landline and then maybe the landline at his parent's house. Assuming of course that she had all those numbers handy at the time. Perhaps we're only hearing about the conversation with TS because that is the first response she got?

MOO

Agreed this is possible and most likely so. That IS the order in which you would call. So either there was a lot more to that phone conversation, or it was his cell.

I would also be concerned about the twins at this point cuz I wouldn't know where ANY of them are, m and the twins could ALL be missing... so the first thing I would probably ask if I was calling a number that did NOT belong to jr, is if she has seen or heard from jr and does she know if he has the twins or not, cuz we can't find Michelle. Then, if she hadn't already volunteered it, I would ask if m dropped them off there (at sr's house) or in some way see if she had SEEN Michelle. Then I would ask to talk to Jr...

Then if she said the twins were there, but that jr had brought them over, AND that he couldn't come to the phone, I would ask what time they got there, and after she answered I would say well, could you please have him give me a call as soon as possible because we are getting very concerned.

So maybe it did go down a little more like that, and they just did not add those details.

But I think if I called jr's mom, what I would ask first isn't to talk to jr., cuz all i would wanna know at that point is that my daughter and grandchildren are safe. I'd feel some sense of relief knowing that at least my grandchildren are accounted for.

Then I would probably have somebody else call around while I drive the area between Jr's and our house to see if Michelle didn't end up with a dead battery and a dead phone all at the same time, and see if she wasn't broke down on the side of the road somewhere (I recently had alternators go out on 2 vehicles which means I couldn't even charge a dead cell phone for help once the battery is drained). I might at LEAST find her vehicle...

I have some Jr cell thoughts I will put in another post.

Just trying to put various scenarios into action to see how each angle may have played out and how it all might work into a timeline. Kinda like tracing your steps to try to find something you lost till you find it...

Unfortunately, in this case, it calls for a lot of scenarios, and it is difficult to work backwards, but I think if we start building different bases to build off of, and split each one as we go, kinda like building a family tree, it might help...

So, can anyone build us a tree so we can start at the trunk, and work our way out?

I don't know about you guys, but I am very visual. Sometimes when you SEE things, it helps put things into better perspective It could help us build a tentative timeline to which we could add many variables in various directions. It would allow us to see all of our ideas in one place and could make a particular branch have more growth than another, etc... which might begin to shed more light.

I don't know what it could find, or if it would work, but I would be willing to try it!

Maybe some of the experimental processes we try with this case, could become viable sleuthing methods for other cases! Wouldn't THAT be something!

I think the tree would have to be something we could collaborate on, placing our thought onto the tree where it fits into the thought before it. So if it begins at the main idea (the trunk), the next ideas become limbs, and as it builds off of the limb, it branches off, then it branches off that branch and begins to bud and so forth, only growing off of the idea it fits to... and nobody could remove anybody's branch, they can only add limbs, branches, and buds to whatever area THEIR idea fits onto next... and that one limb or branch could have 100 buds coming off of just one thought before it... the buds would grow into branches, and on it goes...

Facts and speculation could be identified by color to identify how each fits together and where... and perhaps we would be able to visualize which directions or branches were able to work into or branch out into utilizing the most facts, for example... Each entry would be given a time in which it is estimated the addition would take to transpire, giving it life, and if you disagree with a time frame, you add another bud to the branch rather than to the bud you disagree with, always placing your bud on the area it DOES fit onto... even if it's simply a change in the time you feel it would take for another's idea you like to transpire...

Tagging every word in an entry for search terms could help you get to a point in a branch or bud that you need to add something to, perhaps backing your search terms up as to the idea you wish to add to. Then a list of applicable locations would come up and it could be listed as trunk blah blah, limb blah blah, branch blah blah, bud blah blah, displaying the details on each one, so that it would help break down what part of the tree you are wanting to get to. It would narrow down discovery so that you could quickly review where it is you need to go. Somehow, the database would have to be able to identify when a limb turns branch turns bud turns branch...

Does that make sense? Does it sound like a good idea? Is it doable?

First time here.
I live off of Conway Rd down south before the Beachline (528). I work off Oak Ridge Rd probably less than 2000 ft from Dale Sr.'s little house. I drive home every day across the Belle Isle bridge. I can't get a way from this story.

Central FL searches have been ... underwhelming.
I thought the Caylee search effort was extremely poor since she was found (by accident) just around the corner from the Anthony home almost a half a year later?!
Even the 3 days it took to find Belle Isle's Michelle Dubois was ridiculous. She was a couple of blocks away from her home laying by the train tracks.
(btw: If your name is Michelle, never live or go near Belle Isle.)

So, why hasn't the Lake Warren area has been searched?? It's an isolated lake because it's on the final approach to the airport and it's right on the path back to Dale Jr. condo. It's a pretty restrictive area but off of Judge Rd it looks kind of accessable. Dale Jr. could have parked around the big retention pond or behind the industrial buildings off of Shadowridge.
If anyone wants to play "closest to the pin", I'll say they'll find her at 28.4645, -81.3208.

If she's not in the Lake Warren area, she's probably in the woods off the Beachline somewhere between Orlando and Cocoa. If that's the case, they probably will never find her.

Snippet from nobodynoz' most wonderful questions list:

12. If Mrs. DS Sr. (TS) answered the call from YS, what did she say to YS in reference to why DS II couldn’t come to the phone? A Notes: Reports state that TS did answer when YS tried to call DS II.

If you take it literally, wouldn't that translate to TS answered DSII cell? Wouldnt the quickest and simplest way to reach someone, especially in an emergency, be to call the phone they have with them no matter where they are at? And then, from there, try numbers at individual locations?

It doesn't say YS called TS house to see if anyone there might have heard from Michelle and asked if Jr was there with the twins yet. Maybe it is just how it is worded and I am reading too much into it, but it says: Reports state that TS did answer when YS tried to call DS II.. JMO

Is this just how you worded it nobodynoz, or is it verbatim? Thoughts?

Just my own wording, so not verbatim. I don't have an actual link to what was said about it. I think it was either Yvonne who said something about YS answering her call, or someone who was quoting Yvonne's words, but I don't have the actual wording.

First time here.
I live off of Conway Rd down south before the Beachline (528). I work off Oak Ridge Rd probably less than 2000 ft from Dale Sr.'s little house. I drive home every day across the Belle Isle bridge. I can't get a way from this story.

I thought the Caylee search effort was extremely poor since she was found (by accident) just around the corner from the Anthony home almost a half a year later?!
Even the 3 days it took to find Belle Isle's Michelle Dubois was ridiculous. She was a couple of blocks away from her home laying by the train tracks.

So, why hasn't the Lake Warren area has been searched?? It's an isolated lake because it's on the final approach to the airport and it's right on the path back to Dale Jr. condo. It's a pretty restrictive area but off of Judge Rd it looks kind of accessable. Dale Jr. could have parked around the big retention pond or behind the industrial buildings off of Shadowridge.
If anyone wants to play "closest to the pin", I'll say they'll find her at 28.4645, -81.3208.

If she's not in the Lake Warren area, she's probably in the woods off the Beachline somewhere between Orlando and Cocoa. If that's the case, they probably will never find her.

:wagon:

And BINGO I say. I have been focusing on the Lake Warren area for over a month now. Mainly because of seeing this which is access to the retention pond on the north side of the lake just off Judge Rd.

Attachments

• Lake Warren.JPG
    Lake Warren.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 19
Pings as I would think are sections of cell tower that have a unique number Known as a cell id and are kept by a cell phone provider. I guess originally they were kept to determine if you were roaming. Cell Towers have usually 3 sections and thus 3 cellids per tower. I know that 2G and 3G cellids are different in that 3G have larger numbers. The ones I pinged from ATT are 9 digits and since they rolled out the 4G network they all changed but are still 9 digits. Pinging a tower can be done with a lot of phones. There are some Android apps that can show a cellid and sometimes a special code to enter into a phone will bring up your cellid. Sometimes I noticed they come up in hexadecimal and need conversion to decimal.

http://www.wpsantennas.com/pdf/testmode/FieldTestModes.pdf

To sum it up a ping is one section of a circle surrounding a tower kind of like a peace sign.

I never knew what to call those receiver things
example; if I was driving around in a big circle around a tower then I would be pinging from different cellids showing direction from that tower...like when I was east of that tower the east cellid would register then the west one etc.

Am I thinking correctly on how the cellids work?

First time here.
<snip for space>

<snip for space>
Just curious, did you help search for Caylee? Have you helped search for others?

First time here.

:Welcome1:

Snippet from nobodynoz' most wonderful questions list:

12. If Mrs. DS Sr. (TS) answered the call from YS, what did she say to YS in reference to why DS II couldn’t come to the phone? A Notes: Reports state that TS did answer when YS tried to call DS II.

If you take it literally, wouldn't that translate to TS answered DSII cell? Wouldnt the quickest and simplest way to reach someone, especially in an emergency, be to call the phone they have with them no matter where they are at? And then, from there, try numbers at individual locations?

It doesn't say YS called TS house to see if anyone there might have heard from Michelle and asked if Jr was there with the twins yet. Maybe it is just how it is worded and I am reading too much into it, but it says: Reports state that TS did answer when YS tried to call DS II.. JMO

Is this just how you worded it nobodynoz, or is it verbatim? Thoughts?

What was said before Yvonne said that statement... didnt she say they were trying to call DS2 or the family was trying and could not get him and then
Yvonne said she got in touch with Dales Mom but Dales wasnt there and then Dale called her back.

If she said that after saying they couldnt get in touch with Dale...Im thinking she called TS at her home but that is JMO...

But I sure would like to know where the children were that night ?

Did Dale normally keep the children in his condo when he had visitation?

I have been thinking about what someone here posted a while back about the psychology aspect, saying that jr is the perp.

They said that the way he would be able to get the most satisfaction out of a given situation with his personality type, is to make the victim experience what they would least like to.

So aside from the obvious, such as 'forcing her to watch the show' that we know she didn't want to see, for example, what would be some of Michelle's worst fears?

What were her phobia's?
What could he do?
But, perhaps more importantly, what is his signature move when fighting with Michelle?

What would he do or say to her all the time when they would fight that she hated the most and he would consistently fall back on?

What was the one thing Michelle complained about most when it came to Jr?

Is he a man of words, actions, or both?

We have seen him demonstrate that he has an anger management problem (pushing the cameraman and flinging the door open in an attempt to hit another all in the period of less than a minute).

That he has limits to his tolerance (Again, using the same demo as above, it doesn't even matter if it's caught on camera, or in public, he has limits as to what he will accept, but no limit as to what he will DO about it).

That he is not above putting someone out. (As demonstrated by leaving Michelle stranded more than once and even out of state!)

That he can leave a (bad) situation hundreds of miles behind him without turning around to right a wrong, or simply just out of love and compassion, regardless of who is wrong or right? (As demonstrated by leaving her stranded out of state).

That he will follow through once he has committed himself to something (As demonstrated by leaving her stranded out of state).

That he is imaginative and creative and likes to pretend (As demonstrated by his love of SW and sci-fi, his acting, and his acting out).

That he acts, acts upon, and acts out. (See all references above).

That he gives some things great deals of thought (such as what he will need to pack to take to the convention. To plan ahead and make reservations, etc...) while other things he gives little or no thought to at all (Like 'how is this gonna look?' He could really care less how ANYTHING is gonna look as demonstrated by EVERY aspect about him IMO.

That he uses forethought, plans and plots (parking around corner while waiting for social worker and to pick up the person who nearly fell out of the truck).

That even at risk of showing his true self, he will get out of control in a physical way. (refer to above applicable demonstrations)

That he can remain silent and strike out. (When pushing the cameraman and thrusting the door open)

That he dwells on old things (as demonstrated when they were at dragoncon and he brought up that michelle shouldn't have been with so and so, back when)

What else can we glean about his character that might lead us to michelle?

Why does he still boast of the Marine Corp to this day so to speak, when he was dishonorably discharged and one would think that this is a time you would rather put behind you considering the given events that lead to the dd...

I was very heightened when a couple of you mentioned the military area...

First time here.

:goodpost::yourock::welcome::greetings:

First time here.

BBM
Caylee IMO would have never been found if there wasnt a sunshine law and having the media involved.

I hear a lot of negative things now saying Casey got off before information was shared with the public...

LE would have never found her.

But without it Kronk would not have been looking either. JMO

And Welcome and yes I agree its another good place to mark to search.

For me this something new... the location of the phone at the bridge

It looks like someone was throwing it from a passenger side window....
Does this answer any of our questions...

Im a leftie and it would harder for me to do...

It suggests the possiblility of two people in the vehicle to me. And I'm curious about the fact that it seems to have been ditched going towards DSSr's house instead of away from it.

I have to wonder if that was the last task that needed to be taken care of and therefore we should be looking west of Belle Isle rather than east or north.

MOO

ETA: If the Hummer was ditched first and it had been found much earlier, then the focus would have been to the north and east so I can see someone ditching it to draw the attention there while going in the other direction to dispose of a body.

It suggests the possiblility of two people in the vehicle to me. And I'm curious about the fact that it seems to have been ditched going towards DSSr's house instead of away from it.

I have to wonder if that was the last task that needed to be taken care of and therefore we should be looking west of Belle Isle rather than east or north.

MOO

ETA: If the Hummer was ditched first and it had been found much earlier, then the focus would have been to the north and east so I can see someone ditching it to draw the attention there while going in the other direction to dispose of a body.

OK is Dale left or right handed? I found this photo

OK is Dale left or right handed? I found this photo

What do you think? I'm right handed but I drive and eat with my left hand. It looks like he "might" be left handed. jmo

What do you think? I'm right handed but I drive and eat with my left hand. It looks like he "might" be left handed. jmo

Im looking at some video to see... He carried a book in his left to court but then used his right hand to open the courthouse door....

It looked like he was textiing or answering the phone with his left...

Ill report back if I find out...

If he is a leftie then he could have easily thrown the phone from the drivers window on his way home if the coast was clear to do so.

Im still checking on it.

MOO

Two people would be the easiest...so then they would be coming back from the direction of the condo....maybe dropping off Dad before returning home .

All this running around....wonder if he had to buy fuel...bet he used cash if he did....

Two people would be the easiest...so then they would be coming back from the direction of the condo....maybe dropping off Dad before returning home .

All this running around....wonder if he had to buy fuel...bet he used cash if he did....

What if the 2nd person was Michelle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member