Atlantic City Eastbound Strangler 4 Women Found Dead behind Motel Egg Harbor Twp, Nov 2006

Today's paper points out that "facing east" ends up with them facing Atlantic City. It is probably just coincidence. If he was carrying them over his shoulder with their heads hanging down his back and flopped them each into the ditch they would all end up pointing pretty much the same way.

As to their race, it appears to me that the police are just hoping to get id's so they are putting out race, height, weight, hair color and clothing info. They only have one positive id so far.

They were all found face down, in the mud, heads pointing east............weird

I really hope the media & LE stays on this and people remain concerned. All to often, they don't seem to care much about dead *advertiser censored*.

Linda7NJ said:
They were all found face down, in the mud, heads pointing east............weird

I really hope the media & LE stays on this and people remain concerned. All to often, they don't seem to care much about dead *advertiser censored*.
Have they actually confirmed that these are prostitutes?

opme said:
Have they actually confirmed that these are prostitutes?
No, but that's the impression they're putting out there based on the preliminary evidence.

There has been a string of disappearances and killings in Harford County, Md. of similar type victims. There's a 2 hour distance between belair, md. and egg harbor, nj. The bodies found in Md. were oddly enough placed same location at different times. I know they have a suspect for one of those and six sexual assaults however the living witnesses are all said to be prostitutes who claimed the suspect went beyond what was agreed to. That is just crazy and being from the area I know how LE are there and that area of Harford County would be screaming for LE to solve this. I see a lot of similarities though and serial killers will move around so I hope they check this possibility.

Also wanted to mention since I am from the area that route 40 that runs right into harford county that there are many seedy motels and areas along there just like the description given of the nj area these victims were found in. Nothing but drugs, prostitution and other crime. They tore down so many trying to eliminate that and it just moves.

Txsvicki, I do know about him but didn't consider him as a strong option because of the victim type for example. The ones in Fl. and NC. also have the same victim types as the ones in Md. and Nj. Timeline as well. Hasn't the bike trail rapist been at it a long time?

One of the bike path rapists murder victims was Majane Majure who was a prostitute.

I read on CNN that 3 of the 4 were blonde. This has to be a serial killer and the ditch is his dumping ground. He must be very active for so many bodies to be found and not skeletal remains.

Also they were placed without shoes and facing in the same direction. Very odd. Has to be the work of one killer IMO. As to the direction they were facing I wonder if he wanted them facing away from where he lives, maybe he lives nearby.

The Lineup had a great spot on this case tonight and I learned a few things

In the Christian, Islamic and Moslem faiths they traditionally bury their dead with faces to the east.

They don't think the no shoes or socks is involved in his reason for killing - Dern, I forgot the word she used. It began with an R. Anyway, they are still performig rape kit tests on these ladies, but they are badly decomposed having been killed over the last 2 months. So far there is no evidence of sexual involvement on his part, like cutting of breasts or her vaginal area as there often is she said.

They think he is creating his own burial ground out of a religious fantasy. Wild, isn't it? Positioning the heads and then with the feet, it could be a reverence of some sort as many religions take off their shoes before entering a place of worship.

I heard one was killed 2 months ago, then another one month ago, one 2 weeks and the last a few days up to a week. Looks like he is accelerating in his passion to fill that graveyard.

Here is the coup d'etat: A prostitute contacted LE saying she was sure she had spent 12 hours with this guy recently, and says she knows who he is. He is white, scruffy with a pot belly, late 40's, doesn't want sex, only to be held. Now they are wildly searching other murders to see if this religious/no sex just holding matches any other crimes, as he might have moved around a bit.

There is one thing that was said at the very end, They agreed he will kill again. Just a matter of when, right?

Scandi

It's interesting too that even though they all were bare footed they all had their clothes on. You would think that if they had been raped he wouldn't have bothered to dress them.

Odd that no one found them sooner as they were behind a motel. I guess no one goes behind the motels.

Thanks Scandi, I am closely following this one because of the similarities with the ones committed in Harford County and yes you know me I already sent LE info. The suspect they are holding in those cases seems like very flimsy evidence and more of a tactic to quiet that community. As I've said I'm from that area and plenty of upper class residents would be screaming over that, my brother lives up there. Interesting part to me is the area in NJ that was described in this case sounds exactly like the route 40 area that those victims in Harford county frequented for drugs and prostitution. I asked my brother about it and one valuable piece of info he gave me was that where the bodies were placed the maniac had to know the area well.

I picked up on the heads facing east right away because they made it a point to report it but also knew it a had religious meaning and a poster here was kind enough to see it and pm'd me and explained in more detail and also the bare feet are significant to that aspect as well. I do not remember which case it was, probably read it on ctv's crime library but there was one that I recall that washed the victim's feet as part of their ritual.

At any rate Scandi you sure gave me info that falls in line with something else that had struck me as a possibility from what little info has been released about the perp.

Did anyone recall seeing something about the identified victim being seen getting into a vehicle w/ out of state plates by the person who was last known to see her (a dinner owner in the early morning hours ---he saw her get in the car and she was wearing the same clothing she was found in)?:confused:

No I didn't see that lilsister, did you? TV, newspaper?

I think if what the prostitute said about the hugging guy being a possibility then I'm more inclined to think the barefeet are more indicative of someone with a foot fetish. I'd bet he's known to many but moves around.

I did see it but i am killing myself trying to remember exactly, but it was definately on TV...maybe Foxnews...i will check...

strach304 said:
No I didn't see that lilsister, did you? TV, newspaper?

I think if what the prostitute said about the hugging guy being a possibility then I'm more inclined to think the barefeet are more indicative of someone with a foot fetish. I'd bet he's known to many but moves around.
re: no shoes...yeah like he keeps them as trophies of the crimes he has committed...major serial killer trait...

Lilsister, you really have me wondering if they were Md. or PA. tags the man at the diner may have seen. I had it mapped out as two hours drive time in-between the site at NJ and the one in Md. plus the infamous rt. 40 being a key area involved with both cases and then if you look at the map 95 would be the quickest and makes me wonder about the Philly area. The timing of Md. arresting a suspect and TOD that's reported for these victims are too coincidental to ignore. The first two in MD. found were found just feet apart and different TOD so dumped same place but different times. After they were discovered the next two same thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back