Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Blink.. the evidence in the trunk and then along with the carseat still being in the car. Casey was picked up by Tony,

Casey SAYS she was picked up by Tony.

Which means she probably wasn't.

I feel sorry for Lee. Anyone who has ever lived with nutzo family members knows how stressful it is.
The facts are he went to college, according to the myspace page we saw, and now has a great job.
He was responsible enough to move out when he got a job.
Does he now deserve to be involved in all this DRAMA.
Not in my book.

I have to say I'm not sure the judge should have allowed these calls to be released, this may come back to bite LE in *advertiser censored** in terms of prejudicial pre trial publicity..
Except the last judge ruled the calls are fairly sterile...which I agree. I don't see them as prejudicial at all. Jury pools can be reckoned with. JMO

Good work- can you also post in the media thread please?
ALthough it says "detective" not homicide detective..

If he truly was a homicide detective I am more than ashamed of this man right now.

I put it in the media links, also found a newspaper article from Ohio and put it in links.
I just can't find the place I saw homicide detective, still looking tho.

Hahaha.. That's stooopit!

Reported on FOX with the phone call between Casey and Lee: Casey has yet get that letter finished because she hasn't had time. :bang: :confused: WTH are they keeping her so busy doing in JAIL?

It would take her DAYS to keep all of her lies straight.

I have a question about her "personality" or "Undiagnosed personality disorder".

Do these types get mad when people don't "let things go"?

If they keep getting hounded and hounded and hounded on the same thing over and over and over again, do they have a tendency to snap? Do they avoid? Do they get whiny, combative, defensive?

I know when I was a kid and would lie, I would deny deny deny. Finally, when I was pressured to the point where I couldn't come up with anything else, I would cave and angrily admit the truth. Then, I would feel a nice relief feeling. I know she isn't normal, but I was wondering in the case of people like her, if there is a typical cycle?

I am guessing she has never been pressed on an issue for as long as this. It seems she has been able to lie her way out of everything.....

Yes, that is true - but just the event of calling the cops and having a uniformed officer show up to tell the story to - the fact Casey had stolen and whatever before - would have made Casey back down. Probably just the act of picking up the phone and dialing the police - wouldn't even have to call 911 - use the non-emergency number - or better yet - call the 800 child abuse number. Casey would't have wanted to risk them coming out - she would have backed down and left Caylee and gone about her merry way.

WHAT??? Casey wanted to leave her parents house with her child. Cindy has no right to stop Casey from leaving with her child. Calling the police to tell them a story about what happened in the past as an excuse to keep Casey in the house ... well the police would have just told her "she is an adult and can do as she pleases.

Calling the child abuse hotline for a reason to keep Casey in the house is "false" information and would be abusing the system when there are children that are being abused.

Caylee belongs to Casey, good, bad or indifferent and can leave her parents home freely.

If Cindy dared to stop Casey from leaving the house with Caylee, Casey could have filed charges against her mother. I can't think of the correct term at the moment ... but there is a term for it.

You can't stop an adult from leaving!

I believe it was in reference to bringing the FBI in to help in a grid search. LE is playing hardball here...I just pray it doesn't backfire.

I think that is related to the resources associated with the search itself based on the information they have. Personally, I think they know exactly where the "search" will be, and frankly I am glad to see them try to get a confession or finalize the forensics first-
Why, you say?

Because when they hit the grid detail at the Orange County Landfill in the middle of Summer, it is going to be new cadets, deputies, off duty beat cops and the sanitation staff digging through there- not any general public volunteers, its too dangerous. And I would like to hope that those people will be afforded the best opportunity to find Caylee.. I would want them to succeed in what I would think the most gruesome task I could imagine..

I know....why don't more reporters or LE ask her about that blog? It was dated July 3rd! Which would mean that Cindy knew that Caylee was missing for quite some time before reporting it (13 days to be exact) That has always bothered me. Why isn't it pursued?

It's my opinion Cindy was telling the truth until the 16th or 17th of July. She told 911 her daughter had been missing for a month, and she had just found her, and also found out her granddaughter was missing. I think she would have just assumed all the way up to the 15th Caylee was with Casey. Then I imagine Casey, when found by mom, started spinning tales about where Caylee was, which is why she doesn't say anything directly to 911 about Caylee until the third call.
Lanie

I put it in the media links, also found a newspaper article from Ohio and put it in links.
I just can't find the place I saw homicide detective, still looking tho.

I hear ya, that was what I meant- I could not confirm that. There is a big difference in different det classifications. I may be wrong, but if he was a former homicide det, I think they would be making a bigger deal out of it by the defense, imo..

Now, I'm finding that very interesting. I don't know why I never connected that...GM and Casey setting up the page for Caylee and the absence of personal info/messages for those dates (was it after the 27th?) Wow! It's good that those kinda "footprints" can be retrieved. Do we know if LE ever took Tony's or Amy's computer to check?

I hope so...no one really ever talks about it in the media. Cindy and Casey made the my space pages after the 911 calls, run around with the detectives...it was already done when they arrested her. look at Lee's and Casey's pages. They commented back and forth almost every day. Casey was very active on my space but the comments are mostly all gone from June 15 to July 16th. I hope they can retrieve it.

Also...

I cant seem to find the "letter phone call" all of the links take me to yesterdays phone call where they are discussing her black jack. Does anyone know where I can find it?

someone emailed me saying that casey has changed her jail visitors to family only. Can someone back this up with a url / link?

A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. [/quote]

This is why I think Casey might be bi-polar, as it is known to kick in with women after hormonal changes, as in puberty or the birth of a child. I think Casey was normal until she had that baby, and her family has spent the last 3 years trying to cope with this stranger who looks like their daughter/sister.
JMO
Lanie

re: the police saying they cant look for caylee until the family asks

surely someone has misinterpreted what was said? the police dont need permission from anyone to look for a missing person... do they?

i cannot imagine this being so.

I'm not sure if this has been addressed (but still bears repeating) but the missing children's network (Laura, Klass, MW, ES, etc-experts all) have to be asked and as such the Community, Law Enforcement and Family all come together and work for the benefit of finding the missing child. If the family will not cooperate with LE then they will not get involved. The Anthony's (ALL of them) are not working with LE and admit they do not trust LE--therefore no involvement by the private foundations. And why on earth would they spend their precious resources running in circles looking for Nanny Z. at the behest of Par-Tay Princess?

These people are infuriating :furious:

someone emailed me saying that casey has changed her jail visitors to family only. Can someone back this up with a url / link?

I looked and couldn't find one. Normally an inmate gives the jail a list of names of visitors she wants to see. I know they do this here in Manatee County jail in Florida. When I went to see my son's friend I had to be added to the list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth