Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Release chart, 1030 am in Orlando 21 Aug 08
Moon (representative of the public) in 7th HS at 27:36* Aries. Sabien Symbol for this degree is "A large disappointed audience" How appropriate.

Casey arrived at home at 11:03 AM, if that information has any relevance.

i was sure hoping something would happen and she wouldn't get out. by the way this is my first post on this thread. and housemouse and all of you, i would like to thank you for your patience and help with your explanations, as i don't know the first thing about astrology

i was sure hoping something would happen and she wouldn't get out. by the way this is my first post on this thread. and housemouse and all of you, i would like to thank you for your patience and help with your explanations, as i don't know the first thing about astrology

Welcome from another newbie!! I was lurking for quite a while, when I saw yhis thread I was so intrigued by housemouse, I HAD to join.

Beginner here raising hand with a question.............

Soulscape..

Do you have a time for Casey's chart?
If not how did you assign houses to her?

Thanks

Good question, MysteryAddict. Perhaps Soulscape misunderstood, and thought that the chart I posted was Casey's birthtime. It wasn't. I do not know Casey's birthtime, so used "noon" to create the chart, which is done by some astrologers when the birth time isn't known.

Others will use a solar chart, with the degree of the Sun on the ascendant. Maybe Soulscape did that?

Some of you have asked about Caylee's chart. Because of this case, I just ordered "Io Child" from Time Cycles Research. It generates a natal interpretation of the birth chart, and I am hoping to be able to post it here, so you can see what it has to say.

But, it is very long. 23 pages! How and where to post it? Should I post just parts of it?

I also can post the computer generated analysis of the relationship between Casey and Caylee, but we would have to ignore anything referring to Casey' Moon, ascendant, and midheaven. It again would be very long, but I could select the most "interesting" parts.

P.S. Can I post a "html" file to Photobucket? And, if any of you want to download the charts, here is my photobucket address.

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f24/housemouse43/

Let me know. At least these will give you an idea of what really good astrology software can do. Time Cycles Research really creates beautiful charts, and their interpretations are the best I have seen.

Maybe I can post Caylee's "Io Child" interpretation in chunks. So as not to have 23 pages in one post. Then you all can download and staple the pages together.

here goes the first section:

An Astrological Profile for Caylee

Childhood is a time filled with promise. A new life, fresh beginnings, and for parents and teachers -- it’s the ultimate challenge. How many times have parents wondered why kids did not come with instruction manuals?! There’s a secret: they do!

Each person is born at a special time, on a certain day and place. Astrologers use this information to chart the positions of the planets relative to the date, time and place of birth. This chart, or horoscope, provides an invaluable and exceptional view of the potentials, drives and needs for Caylee. This is the "cosmic guidebook" for each individual! The patterns of the planets, Sun and Moon are unique and notable for a developing child, since in childhood these pictures are seen in a different light. Children are changing rapidly, and, in the process of becoming themselves, need special love and guidance. Developmental Astrology incorporates the basic concepts of astrology within the framework of the early years of life.

This astrological report can be used as a guidepost, and provides a few hints and insights into the unique qualities of this child. Please remember that everyone -- including a child -- has free will. So while an astrological report can give you some valuable information, it does not indicate a fixed set of limited options. Of course environment also has its influence, but by understanding the significant drives and needs represented by Caylee’s chart, you can better appreciate her uniqueness, and, hopefully, guide her to fulfill her potentials in the healthiest possible way!

I. Basic Underlying Personality Traits

There are several layers to an astrological chart, just as there are layers to the personality. In astrology, the building blocks of the chart are the planets, signs and houses of the chart. You’ll see these terms scattered throughout this report. In a nutshell, the planets (plus the Sun and Moon) represent specific energies and drives. These drives each have a different purpose in the developing personality. The twelve signs of the zodiac represent qualities, characteristics and traits. The houses (the twelve divisions of the chart wheel or circle) symbolize the facets of a person’s life. In the drama of life, the planets represent the actors, the signs show the roles the actors play, their costumes and props, and the houses illustrate the setting and scene of the play.

Using the building blocks of the zodiac signs, there’s yet another layer. Each sign falls into categories called elements and modes. There are four elements -- fire, earth, air and water; and there are three modes (or action models) -- cardinal, fixed and mutable. There’s a way to distill the chart into its dominant element and mode of expression, and this leading denominator gives a powerful clue to the strongest underlying personality traits.

In Caylee’s chart, there is an outstanding quality of Fire. Having a powerful influence of fiery energy, Caylee is likely to be highly energetic. She needs plenty of room and ample opportunities to assert herself. Sports may be a strong interest, but, at the least, staying active is important. Encourage Caylee to funnel these active needs by providing plenty of options, from early sports, like gymnastics or dance classes to recreational activities that involve physical assertion. Babies with strong fire can be irritable if they are not given ample opportunities to get rid of physical stress (yes, babies experience stress, too!). Basically, Caylee loves play, and fiery temperament babies and young children need plenty of active time with Mom and Dad. Even when she grows up, play will be important, and she will be happiest when anything feels more like play than work! There can also be selfishness with the fiery quality. One thing to keep in mind with Caylee is the fact that you must tend a fire: either to keep it burning or to keep it from blazing out of control.

With little or lacking Water, Caylee can have difficulty understanding and accepting the emotional needs of others -- and her own emotional needs! Encourage Caylee to accept and express her feelings more openly through creative and artistic endeavors. Music can be especially helpful. However, getting in touch with water itself -- swimming, going to the beach, or enjoying an aquarium can help, too. Talk openly with Caylee about learning to trust and value intuition, since this will help her feel more comfortable with inner sensibilities.

There are three modes in astrology. These determine how a particular sign manifests its energy. These qualities -- known as cardinal, fixed and mutable -- have special meanings in astrology. Each sign or the zodiac correlates with one of three modes of action.

Caylee’s chart shows a strong emphasis of Fixed signs. She can feel very stabilizing, but can also be extremely stubborn! At its best, the fixed quality indicates a need to preserve and to maintain the status quo. She can be consistent and patient, and will appreciate and respect consistency from parents and teachers. There can also be inflexibility, resistance and obsessiveness that can be rather difficult to manage or accept. Caylee really needs to finish things, and can become upset if too many things are left undone..

In summary, if an element or mode is low or lacking, there’s no reason to be highly concerned, but you can find creative ways to help Caylee compensate. Focusing on what the lack of any mode or element might mean for the child can prove beneficial, although this should not be interpreted as an actual "personality deficiency." Rather, understand that this could indicate either a tendency to overcompensate or to seek what is lacking in some way. As your child matures, you might discover that she is drawn to others who seem to possess the expressions of a quality that seems to be lacking in her own chart.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, I am excited to be here!

Regarding the chart I commented on, that was not Casey's chart. It was the chart cast for Arraignment this morning: 8/21/08, 8:45am, Orlando Florida. Housemouse uploaded that chart I think on the page before my comments. I assigned the 1st house to Casey (Virgo), making her ruler MERCURY.

I also do not have Casey's birthtime. I have looked at three charts for her: (1) a chart with a 12:00 noon birthtime; (2) a SOLAR chart using whole houses; and (3) what I call a **divinitory** chart based on an intuitive hunch.

I will make some comments on Casey's chart either later this evening or sometime tomorrow. There are a couple other charts concerning this case that I find highly interesting. One is the LAST SEEN by Grandpa George (June 16, 2008, 12:50 pm, Orlando, FL) and the other is the third phone call to 911 by Grandma Cindy (July 15, 2008, 9:41 pm, Orlando FL). Both these dates and times are documented. Grandpa George was adamant about the date & time he last saw little Caylee per his interview on one of Greta's OTR shows I watched. The time of Grandma Cindy's third call to 911 was logged in on the OC sheriff's dept. website. Those two timed charts plus Caylee's timed chart (as seen on the wall in her bedroom during another Greta OTR interview) are MOST IMPORTANT to this case, IMO.....

On another note, I wonder if anyone associated with LE might possibly be able to provide Casey's accurate and complete birth data, including TIME OF BIRTH..... it could provide some very helpful clues here...

I will check in later & thanks again to all who said hello http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif
Smile

~~Soulscape

Thank you housemouse! I for one will definitely be reading and trying to learn, after I get my book this weekend!:blowkiss:

Thank you housemouse! I for one will definitely be reading and trying to learn, after I get my book this weekend!:blowkiss:

Lovejac, please let me know if you need any charts. Would be happy to send them to you!

Soulscape, I haven't done much work on either George's statement about the last time he saw Casey and Caylee, because I am not certain he is telling the truth.

But, Cindy's last call would be a very good chart to study.

Will you post it, or should I. We have to do our best to speak "English" rather than "Astrologese", for the benefit of those who don't speak that language "yet"!

I find that is the hardest thing to do. Our techniques can be very hard for non-astrologers to understand, so I try to stick to the basics.

But, on an arcane astrological topic... have you done any work with the asteroids? I haven't but a book I just purchased "Forensic Astrology" seems to sue these extensively. There is a list of a few of the asteroids in the back, and I notice that "Medea" is at 24 58 Sag on June 12, and is at 23 02 Sag on June 22nd.

In mythology, Medea killed her children. Casey's Mars is at 25 38 Sag, and her Uranus is at 22 21 Sag. Scary!

But, I really don't have any experience with using asteroids, so this is new to me.

Soulscape, I haven't done much work on either George's statement about the last time he saw Casey and Caylee, because I am not certain he is telling the truth.

But, Cindy's last call would be a very good chart to study.

Will you post it, or should I. We have to do our best to speak "English" rather than "Astrologese", for the benefit of those who don't speak that language "yet"!

I find that is the hardest thing to do. Our techniques can be very hard for non-astrologers to understand, so I try to stick to the basics.

But, on an arcane astrological topic... have you done any work with the asteroids? I haven't but a book I just purchased "Forensic Astrology" seems to sue these extensively. There is a list of a few of the asteroids in the back, and I notice that "Medea" is at 24 58 Sag on June 12, and is at 23 02 Sag on June 22nd.

In mythology, Medea killed her children. Casey's Mars is at 25 38 Sag, and her Uranus is at 22 21 Sag. Scary!

But, I really don't have any experience with using asteroids, so this is new to me.

Hi Housemouse,

Please go ahead and post the #3 phone call to 911 chart (July 15, 2008, 9:41 pm, Orlando FL) --- I do not seem to have permission to include attachments.

And yes, I work with some of the Asteroids, as well as the Arabic Parts (also called Lots), and some of the Transneptunians, and BLACK MOON LILITH. I use whatever works, whatever is appropriate. I don't always use all this stuff in one chart. In forensic horary astrology I find the Part of Death is often telling (but not always). The MARS/SATURN midpoint (death indicator) should be looked at. I find BLACK MOON LILITH is often prominent in death charts. There are other things I look at. I don't want to overwhelm anyone right off the get-go. I will try to speak in English when I make my comments and explain what I am doing and how I am doing it to the best of my ability.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Would there be any benefit in looking at a chart for the time Casey got out of jail this am?

If so, how should we look at it?

Housemouse,

I looked at that chart. I also looked at the chart for 11:03 am which supposedly was the time Casey actually arrived at her house. Neither chart struck me as being particularly more informative than the original 8:45 am Arraignment chart. both charts showed Libra rising, making VENUS her significator. The 10:30 am chart (her release) showed VENUS still in the 12th house of Imprisonment. The 11:03 am chart (when she arrived home) showed her significator (again, VENUS since Libra was rising) out of the 12th House of prison and into the 11th House. Some one made that awesome comment about the Sabian Symbol for the MOON's (the public) degree, a huge disappointment (or something similar, I don't have the quote in front of me...).

Maybe the huge shock (Uranus exactly on the Descendant of the original 8:45 am Arraignment chart) was how her release shocked and outraged all of us. Maybe we just weren't expecting it. We were expecting LE to slap more charges on her & keep her in the poky.....

JMO,
Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks for taking the look, Soulscape. I didn't see anything particularly enlightening either.

I am wondering how we could research/then speculate if and when LE might charge her with more than they have. I am not sure where to look, which chart might be most informative, aside from Casey's, of course.

If Casey's is the best one, how do we deal with no birth-time? Which planet(s) would we look to, in your opinion?

This is a good way to explain to others how we work to figure out these things, as long as they all remember that the charts are good, but the humans trying to interpret them can be, and often are, unable to figure out what is staring us in the face!

I think I will check Cindy's transits to see how she is holding up with Casey at home. Come to think of it, should check George, too!

Thanks for taking the look, Soulscape. I didn't see anything particularly enlightening either.

I am wondering how we could research/then speculate if and when LE might charge her with more than they have. I am not sure where to look, which chart might be most informative, aside from Casey's, of course.

If Casey's is the best one, how do we deal with no birth-time? Which planet(s) would we look to, in your opinion?

This is a good way to explain to others how we work to figure out these things, as long as they all remember that the charts are good, but the humans trying to interpret them can be, and often are, unable to figure out what is staring us in the face!

Can I make a suggestion, my dearest House Mouse? Do you have what you need to do Jesse Grund's chart?

Alas, Blink. I have no info on Jesse G.

But, it would be very interesting to cast a chart for him, to see how he links to Casey, and if there are any links to Caylee that might suggest parenthood. Of course, these would be very speculative if we do not have his birth time.

Usually, there are links between children's charts and those of their parents. Frequently Mars can be found in children's charts linked to personal points of their mothers. This is particularly true in C-Section births.

Midpoints are also useful, as family patterns tend to repeat. I find this very interesting, both from a practical point of view, and also from a philosophical/metaphysical one.

But, I try to stay away from the metaphysical. Just too much for a li'l housemouse to comprehend how it all works!

After posting that last, I started thinking about whether it is ethical or fair to invade Jesse G's. privacy in this way.

Just because we can do something, doesn't mean we should.

That said, if Jessie G. comes up at trial, as a witness, then maybe it is a different ball game?

After posting that last, I started thinking about whether it is ethical or fair to invade Jesse G's. privacy in this way.

Just because we can do something, doesn't mean we should.

That said, if Jessie G. comes up at trial, as a witness, then maybe it is a different ball game?

Jesse G is already a known witness and testified at the bond hearing, since I am very new to what you do, I should say I am not believing he is the father of Caylee, I am just interested in what a chart would say for him.. I;ll let you do one for me if it can stay anonymous if that seems fair (I say timidly)
Regardless, if you think it a bad idea I completely understand.
You know I have great respect for you and am just trying to learn about what you do :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82