Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

and because Caylee was beginning to speak and could soon spill the beans that there was no nanny.

Obviously I've missed something, you are saying she was using the ruse about the nanny before Caylee went missing for the purpose of?

Seriously question, I've always wondered why there is testimony of her talking about the nanny back in the early part of the year.

Obviously I've missed something, you are saying she was using the ruse about the nanny before Caylee went missing for the purpose of?

Seriously question, I've always wondered why there is testimony of her talking about the nanny back in the early part of the year.

I'm not sure I understand your question, but I'll make more clear, or expand on what I was saying, and see if it answers what you are asking.

There never was a nanny named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales. Casey told her parents that a woman by this name was taking care of Caylee while she (Casey) was at work. She also did not have a job. She has not worked since sometime in 2006. There was no job, there was no nanny. She made it all up.

Caylee was beginning to speak, and someday down the road, it would have been reasonable to expect that someday when Casey brought Caylee home, Cindy would ask Caylee if she had fun that day at Zenaida's house. Caylee would have said "who? I was with Mommy today at some boy's house" or something along thoses lines.

So eventually, Caylee had to be removed from the picture, or Casey's gig would be up. Her family would find out that she did not have a job.

Casey was into boys. Caylee was baggage she didn't need holding her back from them, and partying. I believe that she planned it in advance, as evidenced by the searches on her computer for how to use chloroform.

When Cindy found out that Casey had stolen money from her (Cindy's) mother they had a huge fight. I believe that Casey snapped then, and ended her baby's life the next day.
Out of anger and jealousy.

Was that what you were asking about ?

Baez is driving me nuts. Now he's saying that when we finally hear what *really* happened, we will all sit back and say "now I understand. That explains it."

Well, if that's the case, WTH didn't she just tell what happened to Yuri the first day he interviewed her ?? <scream>

Sorta reminds me of Hollywood Geragos. Producing the REAL killer in a few days. NOT

I'm not sure I understand your question, but I'll make more clear, or expand on what I was saying, and see if it answers what you are asking.

There never was a nanny named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales. Casey told her parents that a woman by this name was taking care of Caylee while she (Casey) was at work. She also did not have a job. She has not worked since sometime in 2006. There was no job, there was no nanny. She made it all up.

Caylee was beginning to speak, and someday down the road, it would have been reasonable to expect that someday when Casey brought Caylee home, Cindy would ask Caylee if she had fun that day at Zenaida's house. Caylee would have said "who? I was with Mommy today at some boy's house" or something along thoses lines.

So eventually, Caylee had to be removed from the picture, or Casey's gig would be up. Her family would find out that she did not have a job.

Casey was into boys. Caylee was baggage she didn't need holding her back from them, and partying. I believe that she planned it in advance, as evidenced by the searches on her computer for how to use chloroform.

When Cindy found out that Casey had stolen money from her (Cindy's) mother they had a huge fight. I believe that Casey snapped then, and ended her baby's life the next day.

Yes that's is what I was asking, thank you. I knew all about that activity, I just thought you meant there was some information on some sort of illegal activity Casey may have been involved in that Caylee was privy to. I had not heard anything about that so I wanted to ask the question.

I agree that Caylee's beginning to talk was becoming a problem to Casey, but I'll take it even further, especially considering children absorb everything from adults around them.

There's obviously a lot of agression issues with the Anthony's: we see it with Cindy (i.e. throat around Casey, dealing with protesters), George the former cop and Casey (the lone exception is Lee, who prior to Casey was an only child - being in the same position, I'm sure he's the peacemaker, just like I am). So you have Caylee absorbing all of what she hears from these folks - not just the Father's Day argument, but the argument that must have happened a week earlier (June 8 when Casey was kicked out of the house). So what if Caylee popped off at her own mother (since everyone else seems to be doing it - like Cindy and the folks at Fusians when she took caylee there and they told her it was inappropriate to take a child there). So Caylee could have said any sort of thing to set off Casey for an instance that would have resulted in her death. Like "you're not my mommy".

People have been talking about the chloroform, the pool, burying bodies and the possibility that Caylee may have died on the 15th of June. I think you have to look at a clear timeline of events and a bit of simple logic. To assume Caylee died on the 15th is to assume Cindy deliberately lied about tucking Casey and Caylee that night - and that George deliberately lied about seeing Casey and Caylee leave the next day. During the 911 call and when police were first involved, Cindy told some untruths, but I think we can agree that it was more confusion that deception - otherwise, why even call 911? She earnestly wanted to find Caylee and really didnt' know what was going on. We can hear that on the 911 tape. But she does clearly mention June 9 - perhaps forgetting about Father's Day was actually on the 8th, or not wanting to talk about the big fight - but what hits me is that she uses the 9th - she identifies it as Monday. She knew she last saw Caylee on Monday. George swears he left the house alone at 2:30pm on Monday. If he's lying, why that lie? Why say he saw Casey with Caylee arond 12:30pm on Monday? He could have left it open to adjust the story later on, so the whole day is in question. The Anthony's don't close rank until later on, when they realize their daughter may be up for murder and they go into protection mode. So that leaves us with a window of 2:30pm to 3:03 - and we know from the GPS printout tracking her cellphone (discovery p498) that she was near the Anthony home from 12:30 to 4pm Monday.

Then we have the series of calls - 3:03pm to Dad, then an hour later, several calls to Mom. If Casey planned to kill her daughter, why at the Anthony home? Padilla speculates that Casey used the chloro on Caylee, then put her in a pool, then took her out then dug a grave. The problem is: the series of phone calls feels to me like an accident happened and Casey is between true honest panick & genuine fear for her daughter - and fear of being blamed for her death (with her well honed skills of covering up kicking in). Nothing else explains to me why she made so many calls to her parents, especially when she really didnt' want to talk to them after what happened yesterday. And we know that Burner didn't come back from vacation until late that evening - Casey borrowed the shovel from him Wed or Thu, but was there Tuesday. Cindy says she notices the pool ladder next to the pool and the gate open on Tuesday. So we have an incident happening on Monday (prompting the calls); Tuesday - Casey at the Anthony home and possible pool action (but no shovel) - also, GPS has her going to a lake near University Blvd at 4:36 (discovery p498-506); Wed - Casey back at Anthony home and Casey borrows shovel for one hour - burner never mentions Casey being wet and she only uses the shovel for an hour.

So I just don't buy the pool drowning conspiracy. I think Casey had the fight on Sunday with her parents and stormed out of the house without Caylee (perhaps Caylee demanded to stay with grandma); Monday Casey came to pick up Caylee at 12:30pm but simply parked around the corner or somewhere near the house to stalk it until George finally left at 2:30pm. Then she went back in to either chill out or steal some more checks/credit cards/etc - leaving Caylee alone. Caylee swallowed something and died, or Caylee somehow angered Casey (by whining or saying something offcolored to her) and Casey inadvertently killed her (maybe slapping her and she hit her head, or shaking her - you choose). Either way, she died or was dying - panicking, she called her dad at 3:03pm and actually talked to him - but hedged on how serious it was and decided to end the call. That's when she started the cover up plan. Caylee goes into the trunk of the car while George probaby called Cindy to tell her to check up on Casey - Cindy blows up Casey's number but Casey avoids her calls until 4:11 when she tries to reach mom to tell her everything's ok. Next day she goes to the Anthony home where Burner sees her for the first time this week - and Casey may have tried the pool idea but didn't like it and instead goes to the lake perhaps to dump her, but doesn't want to be seen or can't insure the body will be weighed down, so she aborts that idea, puts her back in her car and calls it a day. Next day she's back at the Anthony house and, knowing the Anthony's are renovating their back yard, decides she can control the situation better by having Caylee buried in the yard, hopefully unnoticed while George later on lays concrete. She borrows the shovel, runs into some complications (maybe the bag busts)- I'm also thinking since Cindy removes a knife from the car, that Casey actually dismembered the body - and starts burying her. For whatever reason, she stops and starts this process for the whole week, perhaps always second guessing herself and anticipating her dad finding the body.

By the end of the week, the Anthony's have resorted to following her, trying to find out where she is. Maybe George discovered the body. Maybe the "gas can 911 call" was an attempt by George to get Casey to confess, but he wimped out and decided in the end to protect his daughter. I think George is heavily involved in getting rid of the body. But no one really knows what happened to Caylee initially. But I think it happened between 2:30pm and 3:03pm on Monday June 16th.

I have a theory that Casey probably fed Caylee's body to alligators. I have been reading some websites about alligators during the last few days, and here's the pros and cons of my theory:

Pros

1. If alligators ate Caylee's body, there would be no remains left at all, not even bones or clothes. I found out that when alligators eat small prey (up to about the size of raccoons), alligators swallow the whole body of their prey at one time, like the way that snakes swallow rats. For larger prey (even as large as deer!), alligators first chew off bite-size pieces of their prey and then completely swallow each bite-size piece. For both small prey and large prey, each bite-size piece is completely digested, even the bones! (And I assume that even Caylee's clothes would be digested because alligators never spit anything out.) So this would explain why Caylee's remains have still not yet been found.

Cons

1. Alligators almost always kill and eat live prey. They usually don't eat the bodies of animals (or people) which are already dead (i.e., carrion) unless they are extremely hungry. The evidence shows that Caylee's body was disposed of at least a week after Caylee died, and probably more like 10 or 11 days after she died. Alligators would have to be extremely hungry to eat a body which has already been decomposing so long.

2. Since alligators are cold blooded, during the summer, they spend almost all day under water to keep cool. (But during the winter, they spend most of the time on land to bask in the sun.) So if Casey went to a swamp looking for alligators to feed Caylee's body to during the end of June, it would be very hard to find the alligators, yet too risky to just throw the body in the swamp and hope that alligators find it and eat it (because dead bodies float in water, so if alligators don't eat the body, it will easily be found later).

3. Alligators only live in swamps. I think most swamps in Florida are south of Lake Okeechobee, right? (Correct me if I'm wrong.) That's quite a long way from Orlando. None of Casey's cell phone pings showed that she traveled very far from Orlando during the last two weeks of June (between June 16, when Caylee was last seen, and June 27, when Casey's car was towed away from the Amscot parking lot).

I'd like to hear other people's opinion about this theory. I know that it sounds extremely cold hearted to feed a 2½-year old child's body to alligators, but I really think that Casey is cold hearted enough to do it. (Or maybe I should say cold blooded! No pun intended.)

Newbie, so please be understanding. Mods, I couldn't decide where this belongs, so please move if necessary. I am just throwing a nagging feeling of mine out there for ws comments.

I have followed this case from the very, very beginning. It bothers me greatly that NG was reported missing by her new husband, IIRC, on 6/15. On 6/16, her body was found in J B park, the SAME day that Caylee was reportedly last seen. I see very few updates on the NG case, the last being this weekend due to a scholarship being started in her name. One case seemingly grows cold while the other daily burns red hot.

KC said she last saw Caylee with ZG in JB park on the 16th. In NO WAY am I justifying KC's almost evil behaviour, but I am wondering if KC didn't witness something in regard to that murder. Maybe she partied with the killer, or :confused:the child witnessed some part of it and was silenced. Something just seems not to click.

I have been to J B park and it gave me the jeebies being there in the daylight. I could not imagine going jogging there at night. It is full of overgrowth areas, canal-like waterways (ditches). There is one road that I hate driving by because I can just imagine a car plunging down into the dark recesses of the revine and not being discovered due to the overgrowth.

My nagging thought is that maybe there is a sliver of truth in KC's lies that she did last "see" Caylee in JB Park. Maybe something did happen, whether by her own hand or someone else's. The supposed four witnesses that were in the park that night of the murder seem to have not made it into public news. By all accounts, all four were of hispanic discent. Could one of them be a F-G that "took" Caylee?

Just a nagging feeling I have had from the beginning that I would like to open for discussion for my own solice.:confused:

This has already been gone over and over and over again......there is (or was) a whole thread about this same theory....its tittled "Nicole G blanchard park" or something to that effect. Atleast now we know people are thinking the same things, and the possibilities sure are endless with this case!

Here's my latest theory that makes sense to me. KC had her new found "knockout" compound and gave it to Caylee. Her searches were in May, I believe so to me all this was premeditated but, she didn't count on the probability of Caylee perishing.

Once she had succeeded in knocking her out, she put her in the trunk and spent the night at her boyfriends. She checked on Caylee at some point and found her gone, (deceased). She left her there until the 18th, then took her to the house after the GP's were gone. She backed into the garage, borrowed the shovel from the neighbor and took her out of the trunk to then put her in the pool to see if she could make it look like an accident. That didn't work because the body was already too decomposed. (There was one spot near the pool that the detective found suspicious). She then laid the baby in the spot in the back yard where the dogs alerted, thinking she could bury her there but probably changed her mind knowing the odor was telling and returned the shovel to the neighbor. She then put the baby back into the trunk where she stayed until the date that she announced to AH that she had gotten rid of the smell in the trunk.

I think KC was using Xanax and/or chloroform to knock Caylee out and then would leave her in the trunk of the car while she spent the night/partied here and there. I don't think KC did this too many times, just one time too many, the night the accummulated fumes, which are heavier than air and would be at the bottom of the trunk, killed Caylee. I think she did consider burying her in the back yard and took her body out there and changed her mind and put her back in the trunk. It's sounds horrible for KC to keep Caylee's body in the trunk for so many days but consider this, she wasn't driving her car all the time. She drove TonE jeep that same week, she stayed with TonE a lot after the 15th. Also I think KC spent one night in her car, with Caylee's body. Just have a feeling about this based on KC's interview with LE (paraphrasing) when KC said she sat there (Sawgrass) waiting to see if she (ZG) would come back. I think she meant that she sat there with Caylee's body waiting to see if Caylee would come back to life. I think that was a semi-freudian slip.
I think she drove around to here and there, Blanchard Park etc, considering to put Caylee at different locations. Trying to think up a story. Where she finally put Caylee was a last resort, sort of "ok I have to put her somewhere, I am going to have access to TonE jeep soon and then Amy's car, just dump Caylee and dump the car".
IM humble O

Mommy (CA) would have never approved of KC keeping Caylee out all nite at some boy's house. Also she had no idea how many boys there were. To avoid the confrontation, anytime she didn't bring Caylee home, she 'used the nanny'
alibi.

I haven't heard it, but if it is true.......there goes the housework, laundry, grocery shopping____________(fill in the blank) again.:crazy:

Wouldn't it be nice if they would put these documents out on audio so we could listen while trying to get our housework done???

I have a theory that Casey probably fed Caylee's body to alligators. I have been reading some websites about alligators during the last few days, and here's the pros and cons of my theory:

Pros

1. If alligators ate Caylee's body, there would be no remains left at all, not even bones or clothes. I found out that when alligators eat small prey (up to about the size of raccoons), alligators swallow the whole body of their prey at one time, like the way that snakes swallow rats. For larger prey (even as large as deer!), alligators first chew off bite-size pieces of their prey and then completely swallow each bite-size piece. For both small prey and large prey, each bite-size piece is completely digested, even the bones! (And I assume that even Caylee's clothes would be digested because alligators never spit anything out.) So this would explain why Caylee's remains have still not yet been found.

Cons

1. Alligators almost always kill and eat live prey. They usually don't eat the bodies of animals (or people) which are already dead (i.e., carrion) unless they are extremely hungry. The evidence shows that Caylee's body was disposed of at least a week after Caylee died, and probably more like 10 or 11 days after she died. Alligators would have to be extremely hungry to eat a body which has already been decomposing so long.

2. Since alligators are cold blooded, during the summer, they spend almost all day under water to keep cool. (But during the winter, they spend most of the time on land to bask in the sun.) So if Casey went to a swamp looking for alligators to feed Caylee's body to during the end of June, it would be very hard to find the alligators, yet too risky to just throw the body in the swamp and hope that alligators find it and eat it (because dead bodies float in water, so if alligators don't eat the body, it will easily be found later).

3. Alligators only live in swamps. I think most swamps in Florida are south of Lake Okeechobee, right? (Correct me if I'm wrong.) That's quite a long way from Orlando. None of Casey's cell phone pings showed that she traveled very far from Orlando during the last two weeks of June (between June 16, when Caylee was last seen, and June 27, when Casey's car was towed away from the Amscot parking lot).

I'd like to hear other people's opinion about this theory. I know that it sounds extremely cold hearted to feed a 2½-year old child's body to alligators, but I really think that Casey is cold hearted enough to do it. (Or maybe I should say cold blooded! No pun intended.)

I agree that it seems pretty plausible that Casey would consider alligators a viable means of disposing of Caylee's remains. It's horrible to think about, but I think the likelihood grows each day the remains aren't located.

My parents spend the winter in FL and my dad likes to ride his bike at dusk. They also live on an estuary, so I became obsessed with the idea he'd be attacked by an alligator and read a bunch of stuff about alligators earlier this year.

From what I learned, FL has had a major explosion in alligator population and so there's a food shortage. Alligators also do eat carrion-- they often keep their killed prey until it rots so that it's easier to eat. Alligators come out at dusk and feed in the night-- So, during the morning/ afternoon Casey could have gone to an area known to be populated by alligators and left the remains to be found when the alligators came out to feed.

If you have the kind of heart and mind that allows you to cause your child's death and then ride around with her body in the trunk for 11 days, texting your friends about how bad it smells, you have the kind of heart and mind that would consider alligators a brilliant solution to the problem.

In My Humble Opinion-I believe Caylee's mom, Casey, had planned Caylee's "disappearance" as far back as March, if not further back than that. I base this on the searches on her computer about chloroform and looking at missing children's sites. On June 15, Caylee had been with Cindy, to see her greatgrandpaw. I believe this is when Cindy learned of the money missing from the bank account set up for the assissted living for the parents of Cindy. I also believe that once Cindy got back home with Caylee after their visit to Mt. Dora, She confronted Casey with the information. As well as the fact that Cindy had talked to a professional about Caylee's well being, (and Casey's life spiralling out of control), she may have mentioned to Casey that she wanted to adopt Caylee and Casey could go live her life as she pleased. This is what the fight and shouting match was about at the house on the 15th of June. Although I believe Casey had this planned in advance, I do not think she was ready to carry it out on the 15th of June. Cindy forced her hand, so to speak, and when Casey left the house that afternoon with Caylee in tow, she had not taken any of Caylee's things with her, only the things she, herself, would need. Casey had no job, and no where to go, except to boyfriend Tony's, who didn't want Caylee over there. How could Casey not even take one bag for Caylee if she would have been going to a sitter. She didn't because that would be Caylee's last night alive. I firmly believe that had things not gone terribly wrong on that day, and Casey's hand forced, we would have never been the wiser as to what really happened to Caylee. I believe this is where the chloroform came in, I believe she put some on a cloth, and held it up to Caylee's face until she fell "asleep", and I believe she placed her in the trunk with the saturated cloth, which would have sucked all the oxygen out of what little air was in the trunk. After Casey partied all night, and probably woke up late, and finally remembered where she had put Caylee, it was too late, she was dead. A child in the trunk of a car in the Florida sun and heat with a rag of chloroform=death. I also believe that if Casey had of been able to carry her plan out WHEN she wanted to instead of when she HAD too, that Casey would have disappeared also, never to be heard from again. And little Caylee would have never been known by the authorities or anyone for that matter, to have been thrown away by her mother.

I keep thinking about the possibility of Casey giving Caylee Xanax. Wouldn't it be rather hard to get a 2 year old to swallow a pill? I just wondered if there was some other way that it could be administered to Caylee. Even if it was was liquified in a sippy cup, I can't imagine getting a little one to swallow it, the taste would be pretty bad.

CourtsInSession said:
I keep thinking about the possibility of Casey giving Caylee Xanax. Wouldn't it be rather hard to get a 2 year old to swallow a pill? I just wondered if there was some other way that it could be administered to Caylee. Even if it was was liquified in a sippy cup, I can't imagine getting a little one to swallow it, the taste would be pretty bad.

You don't have a little one swallow a pill, just crush it and put it in applesauce or whatever. I know this as my son gets car sickness and when we have to take a car trip home I give him a dramamine.

another post reminded me of what could have happened.

if have thought caylee was the daughter of lee and casey. for a long time, it was a secret. the secret started to unravel. the problem became: how to get rid of the unwanted child who was a result of incest before anyone finds out.

casey (and lee?) thought of giving/selling caylee to another family, but had to make it look like a kidnapping and actually tried to arrange a kidnapping (a.k.a. sell her daughter). in casey's mind maybe she would have justified that giving her away was for caylee's own good - once the incest story came out, caylee's life would be ruined. of course, w/ casey's narcissistic personality the truth was that casey's life would be ruined, but she probably will never fully comprehend that is the real reason she killed caylee.

anyhow, for one of many, many possible reasons, the kidnapping plan fell apart and instead caylee was killed (either accidentally killed by the cholorofom and the "kidnappers" weren't going to take a dead child, or casey decided it was better to just end caylee's life and try to make it look like a kidnapping had been planned.) once caylee was killed, the plan changed to do anything possible to hide caylee's dna. the body could never be found, any evidence had to be contaminated. i hope she doesn't get away with it.

Does anyone know if LE has checked storage units in the area around the Anthony home?
I noticed on the ping maps that there have been several questions asked about the pings from the Johnson's Wrecker location. I mapped this area with storage units near the Anthony home and there is one right next to Johnson's.
KC seems to be a neat freak so I think she would have disposed of Caylee's body in the cleanest manner possible. I know at some point there would be a bill for the storage unit but what if she gave a fake name and address. I dunno...maybe someone would have come forward already saying they saw her or that she inquired about a storage unit.
Maybe the A family or Lee already has a storage unit that she would have access to...we know Amy had one and KC had Amy's keys so that's a possibility too. I just wonder if anyone knows if this has even been brought up to LE as a possibility.
The one's that really jumps out at me is Surelock Self Storage&#8206;
7628 Narcoossee Rd, Orlando, FL
Vista Self Storage
6707 Narcoossee Rd, Orlando, FL - (407) 658-8544

selfstorageuntitsnearping8June27.jpg

In My Humble Opinion-I believe Caylee's mom, Casey, had planned Caylee's "disappearance" as far back as March, if not further back than that. I base this on the searches on her computer about chloroform and looking at missing children's sites. On June 15, Caylee had been with Cindy, to see her greatgrandpaw. I believe this is when Cindy learned of the money missing from the bank account set up for the assissted living for the parents of Cindy. I also believe that once Cindy got back home with Caylee after their visit to Mt. Dora, She confronted Casey with the information. As well as the fact that Cindy had talked to a professional about Caylee's well being, (and Casey's life spiralling out of control), she may have mentioned to Casey that she wanted to adopt Caylee and Casey could go live her life as she pleased. This is what the fight and shouting match was about at the house on the 15th of June. Although I believe Casey had this planned in advance, I do not think she was ready to carry it out on the 15th of June. Cindy forced her hand, so to speak, and when Casey left the house that afternoon with Caylee in tow, she had not taken any of Caylee's things with her, only the things she, herself, would need. Casey had no job, and no where to go, except to boyfriend Tony's, who didn't want Caylee over there. How could Casey not even take one bag for Caylee if she would have been going to a sitter. She didn't because that would be Caylee's last night alive. I firmly believe that had things not gone terribly wrong on that day, and Casey's hand forced, we would have never been the wiser as to what really happened to Caylee. I believe this is where the chloroform came in, I believe she put some on a cloth, and held it up to Caylee's face until she fell "asleep", and I believe she placed her in the trunk with the saturated cloth, which would have sucked all the oxygen out of what little air was in the trunk. After Casey partied all night, and probably woke up late, and finally remembered where she had put Caylee, it was too late, she was dead. A child in the trunk of a car in the Florida sun and heat with a rag of chloroform=death. I also believe that if Casey had of been able to carry her plan out WHEN she wanted to instead of when she HAD too, that Casey would have disappeared also, never to be heard from again. And little Caylee would have never been known by the authorities or anyone for that matter, to have been thrown away by her mother.

I think a lot of your post makes sense. Caylee had been hindering KC's
lifestyle for sometime, she couldn't take the PR trip, notice none of her friends still lived with mom and dad and although RM and Amy didn't seem to mind having Caylee around, she really didn't fit into TonE's lifestyle. She doesn't sleep as much as she used to and she's really starting to talk up a storm.

I haven't been able to wrap my head around how she carried this out, anything she could have done intentionally just gives me the heebee geebees.
And you're right after she completes what she set out to do, she lost momentum. She had her deceased child's body for way too long. Either she didn't anticipate how quickly the body would decompose or she hadn't planned out the next step well at all, which does make it look forced.

I believe she even had an alternative plan in place, in case she couldn't do it. This was why she was communicating with her marine friend in CA, according to his MY Space comments he sounded smitten with KC and ready to take the plunge and be a family. I thought TonE had told LE, KC was planning on moving out of her parents place and leaving Caylee with gma which gives her a second back up, if only KC and CA hadn't had that fight on the 15th.

I just can't imagine how anyone could A) intentionally hurt a child or B) not get help for an injured child. I can picture a child lying there hurt (or worse) but how in Gods name do you pick up that little body and put it in a container then toss it in your trunk, like a slice of left over pizza. My mind just will not go there.

Poor sweet Caylee if only gma had realized sooner just how far off track KC had traveled.

BTW kattydid :Welcome-12-june:

Does anyone know if LE has checked storage units in the area around the Anthony home?
I noticed on the ping maps that there have been several questions asked about the pings from the Johnson's Wrecker location. I mapped this area with storage units near the Anthony home and there is one right next to Johnson's.
KC seems to be a neat freak so I think she would have disposed of Caylee's body in the cleanest manner possible. I know at some point there would be a bill for the storage unit but what if she gave a fake name and address. I dunno...maybe someone would have come forward already saying they saw her or that she inquired about a storage unit.
Maybe the A family or Lee already has a storage unit that she would have access to...we know Amy had one and KC had Amy's keys so that's a possibility too. I just wonder if anyone knows if this has even been brought up to LE as a possibility.
The one's that really jumps out at me is Surelock Self Storage&#8206;
7628 Narcoossee Rd, Orlando, FL
Vista Self Storage
6707 Narcoossee Rd, Orlando, FL - (407) 658-8544

That's crazy (in an interesting way) When reading pings at Johnsons I don't remember anyone here realizing there was a storage unit there at the time! Did you add this to the ping thread?

I am very hopeful that LE is aware this is in the same area. We don't know where Amy's storage unit is, but I sure hope LE checked this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong