Discuss August 3rd Jail Visit with George

I think GA was talking about when he used to be a police officer and how everything was already settled in the judge's chambers even before it went before the court. JMO but I think that was what he was talking about.

Pffft, pure snow job. Crap on a cracker. She yammers on like she knows he'll believe in him.
A mother, a real mother would be BEGGING her father to find that child.

I do feel sorry for George - he seemed so idealistic. He reminded me of a cross between Steve Martin and Ferris Beuhler. KC is just pre evil....

IIRC, when GA left this visit, he spoke with the media and said that Casey told him that Caylee would be home by her third birthday. I never heard KC say any such thing. Did I miss something? All I heard was her repeating that she wants Caylee home....after KC gets home first....of course.

I picked up on this too. But, I wasn't sure if this was the correct visit.
She never said Caylee would be home, only that she wanted to be home.

I do feel sorry for George - he seemed so idealistic. He reminded me of a cross between Steve Martin and Ferris Beuhler. KC is just pre evil....

I don't because I think he is the most gifted liar in the bunch. Cindy and Casey are amateurs compared to him. He is honestly believable and sincere in his lies so much so that fact is indistinguishable from fiction as he talks.

I think GA was talking about when he used to be a police officer and how everything was already settled in the judge's chambers even before it went before the court. JMO but I think that was what he was talking about.

You could be right. It makes sense in that context.

I don't feel sorry for George at all. He knows Caylee is dead. IMO, the whole family is sick. :sick:

In viewing these videos, I do feel a small bit of sympathy for both Cindy and George. Cindy and George are both kissing KC's *$$ in order to get her to talk, and she will tell them nothing. It's all about "me" with KC. I feel also, that GA and CA are the ones that aren't going to see KC anymore. They are probably as fed up with her as we are. That doesn't stop them from trying to get her off the DP, but really, what result comes of these visits? Nothing! Except KC blathers on and GA and CA feel no better. They definitely know, tho, that Caylee is gone.

George is so obviously trying to convince Casey to tell the truth. Great try, George, but she's not going to crack.

George is really good - telling Casey how he came clean to Cindy about a number of things and how much better he feels now. "So many people love you, Casey" - insinuating that they will continue to love her no matter what she's done. Over and over, "Is there something you want to tell me, someone you'd rather talk to?" Using guilt - "Your mother is suffering."

Nice try.

This is the same impression I got.

Something else that stuck out to me. The way GA was talking to KC, apologizing, saying he should have been a better father, etc., like that would make a difference. For me, that is 100% proof he doesn't believe for one second Caylee is kidnapped, as his parenting skills, or lack thereof, would have no bearing on this specific kidnapping scenario, however, it would be a factor in KC being the perp of Caylee's disappearance.
Lanie

sounds like most of the conversation was after the fbi interviews..I do think he was trying to get something or anything out of her except same ole stuff of nothing....again those letters and the communication between them and Jose---is that normal???????should they be in that much contact with her lawyer???? Just seems odd---

jmo

George is really good - telling Casey how he came clean to Cindy about a number of things and how much better he feels now. "So many people love you, Casey" - insinuating that they will continue to love her no matter what she's done. Over and over, "Is there something you want to tell me, someone you'd rather talk to?" Using guilt - "Your mother is suffering."

Nice try.

"Using guilt - your mother is suffering" - hey, that is exactly what KC was going for!! If he thought he was gonna get her to crack, he was sadly mistaken. KC doesn't care who is suffering and that is very apparent by her words and demeanor.

He said "I don't want to talk about it much" Yep, I was wondering about that also. Nothing that was in OC system that anyone found early on. I am pretty sure some checked Ohio...but I wouldn't bet on it.

I suspect there might be some sort of record in Ohio. It's been said that George threw his father through a showroom window at the dealership. I wonder if there were charges in that incident?

I didn't watch this entire video but, in the beginning GA seems very enthusiatic about the entire A's family future as members of missing children. It's as if he found his calling and a way to make the family whole again. He seems to love KC more than ever and he's ready to start being the dad he always should've been. Is this a coping mechanism in dealing with his tragic reality or is this just the normal George?

I didn't watch this entire video but, in the beginning GA seems very enthusiatic about the entire A's family future as members of missing children. It's as if he found his calling and a way to make the family whole again. He seems to love KC more than ever and he's ready to start being the dad he always should've been. Is this a coping mechanism in dealing with his tragic reality or is this just the normal George?

There are some parts where George seems truly sad and disturbed, but yes, there are some parts where he seems like he's in the midst of some heavy pep talk/motivational speaking.
I think he is excited about having the ability to work with missing children orgs. I think he knows his granddaughter is never coming home and is well aware that if he sits back and thinks about the reality of his life and his family's future, he might feel there's little left to live for. I think he's just talking to talk because he knows he needs to keep up the lines of communication w Casey. I think he's trying to talk about positive things because he needs to find something to feel good about. Also if he talks about anything heavy and asks Casey questions, she'll just get belligerent. He also says a lot about how he regrets not being a better father and he worries he should have done more. I think he's just rambling out out of necessity-- if he stops talking, Casey will start churning out more lies and he'll have to acknowledge the reality of what she's done to Caylee--and out of guilt that he didn't do something to prevent all of this.

I couldn't stand to watch any more videos today after seeing this one. She has that entire family manipulated and has done so for a very long time. CA and LA know she is lying but they are doing what they have to - to hang on to glimpses of truth. CA tries to catch her in her lies but KC relies on the story she cannot reveal details on for the sake of the family's safety. It's all BS but she's good at that. LE has more, I'm sure of it. She's going down for this and the clock is beginning to tick a little faster. This case is "hideous" and I pray that in the end she will realize that she needs to let the world know where she put Caylee or it could be a means to the end of her own demise.

I feel bad for GA to some extent but then again, this was months ago. The motivational speaker crap DOES NOT WORK GEORGE. She ain't biting.

I do believe that GA was alluding to a legal issue in his past. I do not believe that is from his experience in LE. Perhaps a record was sealed or expunged. I think the tone in which he said it was quieter, as if he was ashamed. JMO.

BTW. If KC says the word "Absolutely" one more time, I am going to vomit. KC you are ABSOLUTELY a narcissistic LIAR.

OMG, the way they are talking to each other is just so WEIRD. Its like a script - i think they know its definately going to be released to the public - like a bad Days of Our Lives script . You kind of expect them to gaze out different windows with their backs to each other.

And the silences, ummmm AWKWARD. Poor GA is just trying to fill every gap with motivational fakeness.

Its just completely and entirely SICKENING. And fake. Did I mention the overriding FAKENESS??

The crazed giggling is driving me crazy. I want to slap her. HARD.

ETA- Oh and they are trying alright. REAL FREAKIN TRYING.
ETA AGAIN! HA. They mention the scripting themselves! "This is not scripted, nothing is scritped..." suuuuure its not...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back