Forensic Astrology - VICTORIA (Tori) STAFFORD - Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
I e-mailed a reporter and asked for the DOB, will try others as well.

Firstly, I would like to thank everybody for their work on helping to find Tori.

I am from the area. I live about 7 minutes from where she disappeared. My son plays soccer at College Ave in their gym on the weekends.

Also in Ontario things like birth certificates and such are completely private, it will be very hard to find this information, especailly on line. There are strict privacy rules here, not just anybody can see or access this information.

Thanks again and I hope I can help in some way.

Thank You Doodlelover for all the information you have given, I'm wondering if you are willing or able to go to a library to look up birth dates? Most major libraries will have newspapers from years ago.

For the astrologers to get more information, they would like to find out the birth date of Tara McDonald. We have determined that she would have been born in 1978 or 1979. McDonald is her maiden name, as her father's last name is the same.

Also, I have cousins who live in Vancouver and will get them to put up Tori's Missing Poster. If anyone knows anyone who lives in Vancouver, please do the same, just in case this has happened.

Below is a link to a Tori poster that can be printed out.

http://www.lrcf.net/public-flyers/VICTORIA___TORI_STAFFORD.pdf

Thank You Doodlelover for all the information you have given, I'm wondering if you are willing or able to go to a library to look up birth dates? Most major libraries will have newspapers from years ago.

For the astrologers to get more information, they would like to find out the birth date of Tara McDonald. We have determined that she would have been born in 1978 or 1979. McDonald is her maiden name, as her father's last name is the same.

Also, I have cousins who live in Vancouver and will get them to put up Tori's Missing Poster. If anyone knows anyone who lives in Vancouver, please do the same, just in case this has happened.

Below is a link to a Tori poster that can be printed out.

http://www.lrcf.net/public-flyers/VICTORIA___TORI_STAFFORD.pdf

Hi Diane

My DD works at the library, so when she gets home from school, she is in high school, I will ask her how to go about looking for this info. I am willing to go search micro fisches if for those years to find TM's birth date, I'll keep you posted.

DOGblinking.gif

Regarding the contacting of family members, it is important you are aware of Websleuth's postion.

reference snippets below are from a statement by TRISHA/Owner of WS-
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3361104&postcount=1

We welcome with open arms people involved who want to post but please remember, if you call someone you are not acting as a representative of Websleuths.com

I have to make myself very clear here. If you choose to contact someone and invite them to join Websleuths you are doing this on your own with no input from the owner.

Please understand, I do appreciate everyone's participation. Every day I come on this board and you all leave me speechless with your ability to find people, to take apart the evidence, and in general figure out what is going on. I bet many times you all figure out what is going on before LE does

We just need to be careful and respect people and their privacy.

Just kind of wondering out loud here, so bear with me and let me know if this is possible.

The camera that recorded Tori and the woman walking together at around 3:32 pm, I'm wondering if the woman was recorded walking alone toward Tori's school on that same camera. What I mean is, I wonder if that was the same route used by the woman to go get Tori and then bring her back. Would the charts show that?

To be sure the police have checked this out. right?

I could put forth the question regarding Tori's birthdate on the Facebook Group that I am a member of, should I do that?

Just kind of wondering out loud here, so bear with me and let me know if this is possible.

The camera that recorded Tori and the woman walking together at around 3:32 pm, I'm wondering if the woman was recorded walking alone toward Tori's school on that same camera. What I mean is, I wonder if that was the same route used by the woman to go get Tori and then bring her back. Would the charts show that?

To be sure the police have checked this out. right?

Oooh VERY good point Lovejac!! Oh and it's awesome to see you around again. We missed ya. :blowkiss

I could put forth the question regarding Tori's birthdate on the Facebook Group that I am a member of, should I do that?

Hi Turbo. Thanks very much for the offer! I think they're looking for the mother, Tara's DOB (and place), if you can find that.

Caught tail end of Tara's news conference today. I don't know if a Reporter asked her her b./date, but she responded "October 27, 1978'. Sounds like the timeframe we are looking for. The news conference was on live at www.cbcnews.ca
Also, her brother, Scott McDonald died nine months ago at age 44. His b.date was two days ago. Her step-dad died a month ago.
Hope that helps

Caught tail end of Tara's news conference today. I don't know if a Reporter asked her her b./date, but she responded "October 27, 1978'. Sounds like the timeframe we are looking for. The news conference was on live at www.cbcnews.ca
Also, her brother, Scott McDonald died nine months ago at age 44. His b.date was two days ago. Her step-dad died a month ago.
Hope that helps

Thank you for reporting this, Scanner. Can any of our Canadian friends who may have seen this news conference confirm/ refute whether this was in fact Tara's response to the question 'when were you born/ what is your birth date'?

Thanks to Everyone who is looking for birth dates & city/town/province of birth of the key players, particularly:

1. Tori's mother Tara McDonald (age 30)
2. Tara McD's current boyfriend, James Goris (age 31)
3. Tori's father Rodney Stafford (age unknown)
4. Tori's 10 year old brother, Daryn.

We have Tori's date of birth (7/15/2000) but if anyone can confirm city/town/province of birth, it may be helpful.

TIA,
Soulscape

Thank you for reporting this, Scanner. Can any of our Canadian friends who may have seen this news conference confirm/ refute whether this was in fact Tara's response to the question 'when were you born/ what is your birth date'?

Thanks to Everyone who is looking for birth dates & city/town/province of birth of the key players, particularly:

We have Tori's date of birth (7/15/2000) but if anyone can confirm city/town/province of birth, it may be helpful.

TIA,
Soulscape

I will watch the 6 pm news to see it. Hopefully they won't edit everything out. I will also search the internet for the footage.

Doodlelover, has said she will go to the library to look up the birth dates, this is the only way to do it in Canada. I will mention the others. Hopefully they were born around there.

Rodney Stafford is 33 years old
Jim McDonald .. is Tori's paternal grandfather .. but they do not put his age
Doreen Graichen .. Tori's paternal grandmother. They also do not say the age.

Here is the link for the above information.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/ottsun/tori_s_family_tree

Doreen Graichen is married to Steve Millen .. then Doreen's children are:
Rob Stafford, 37, Rodney Stafford (lives in Ingersoll), 33, Randi Millen 31, Rebecca Stafford, 29 Russell Edmonds, 26 (lives in Alberta).

Here is a link for the above information.

http://www.lethbridgeherald.com/content/view/49229/27/

Hi Diane

My DD works at the library, so when she gets home from school, she is in high school, I will ask her how to go about looking for this info. I am willing to go search micro fisches if for those years to find TM's birth date, I'll keep you posted.

Thank you so very much! We need the actual birthday and place of birth (city, province) for the following people.
Victoria Stafford – born 7/15/2000
Rodney Stafford – born in 1975 or 1976
James Goris – born in 1977 or 1978
Daryn Stafford – born in 1998 or 1999

TIA,
Soulscape

Confirmed that the reporter asked Tara what her birthday was and the response was October 27, 1978 - it is at the very end of the press conference. Here is the link:
http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...i_missing_090420/20090420/?hub=TorontoNewHome

Okay, I gotta a question..... I ran charts for both Tara Mcdonald , one for London, Canada and one for Woodstock, Onterio Canada, and there really isn't a diffrence in the two. Can someone explain to me what the diffrence would be, if they are the same????

Okay, I gotta a question..... I ran charts for both Tara Mcdonald , one for London, Canada and one for Woodstock, Onterio Canada, and there really isn't a diffrence in the two. Can someone explain to me what the diffrence would be, if they are the same????

The difference would be in the latitude/ longitude. London coordinates would be slightly south & west of Woodstock coordinates.

Unless I have exact birth information, I tend to rely on analyzing charts from a symbolic astro-forensic perspective. Thus, I would simply relocate the key player charts to Woodstock since that's where they live and that's where the disappearance took place.

Of course, I completely respect that other astrologers may employ different methods/ approach charts differently.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Wow, you guys are quick.

I was just going to report that Tara was asked by the reporter, what her birth date was. So at least we have that to go on now.

I will try and get some more info on the rest that was listed here.

It has become eerily quiet since the super astros received Tara's date of birth.

I'm very concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members