Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just do not understand how someone can come into a house, take a child and nobody ever hear anything. The Aisenbergs heard nothing, Jessica's grandparents or their dog heard nothing. I just do not understand how it can happen as often as it does.
It's hard for me to understand too, especially in this case where Haleigh was supposed to be so close to Misty's bed. Maybe it's when there are others in the house one just doesn't pay attention to noises, simply thinking it must be someone who lives there up and going to the bathroom, the kitchen, etc? In other words, people in households with several members become desensitized to noises and don't wake up. But for those who live alone, or have a spouse who works at night, they don't sleep soundly because a noise might be an intruder. MOO

When my hubby is gone, I hear every single thing inside and outside my house. I wake for the slightest noise. I will never believe that those kids were not alone in that trailer. I feel as a lot of you do, she was alone, something happened and she died. Misty came home; found her in the kitchen and called Ron. The staging began and blaming the cousin and throwing suspicion on everyone else. JMO

Misty had to call work a lot because she couldn't handle Haleigh,couldn't get her to go to sleep etc.,IMO she either went to far in spanking and Haleigh died as result of maybe head injury or she gave her something to make her sleep so she could go party and the poor child overdosed JMO.God Bless Little Haleigh.:banghead:

As far as the intruder theory, I don't buy it.

Why is the front door not discussed? It should have been in a working theory....but never was. This whole scenario was controlled by RC...he tells the story and makes any corrections.

They both stated, together, that the only way they figured anyone got in the house was by "bumping the lock" in the back door? Seems to be a process of which they know about. Why didn't they suggest an intruder came in the front door? or window? Concentrating on one entrance or exit is not logical. They do not give up any other possibilities...imaginations are pretty dull...they seem to stick with the same thing...an intruder stole her!

Since MC met RC at the opened door upon his arrival, how can he assume the door was ever locked? how can he assume any door was locked? He stands by her word and believes MC to be truthful. Now, do we really think that is so? He has been alerted to her behavior and her activities. So why does he believe she is so truthful regarding the disappearance of Haleigh? HE doesn't!. This reeks of deception. They marry...extremely unusual behavior and is a highly suspicious move. They never return to the home. I think TN and her mother, MC and RC all know what happened to Haleigh....and it is not good! I also think RC has to keep an "eye' on MC because she is a chatterbox.

When MC said she put a "sheet" ( it is now a blanket) over Haleigh, this is the only time that I observed any real emotion. I suggest she covered her for the final time. The door was propped by a second person so the first could carry her out and not bang. She may have been carried to the brother's house through the woods and on to Tyler and buried near there. Ron could have left for work from there and MC went back to the trailer to clean up and check on Jr.

Thanks Haleysanna...for the link..

I guess that changes my theory a little bit. Maybe RC was not the one to have carried Haleigh out the back door. Maybe MC called her brother first and he came and removed Haleigh from trailer....open to filling in the blanks on carrying body.

Misty had to call work a lot because she couldn't handle Haleigh,couldn't get her to go to sleep etc.,IMO she either went to far in spanking and Haleigh died as result of maybe head injury or she gave her something to make her sleep so she could go party and the poor child overdosed JMO.God Bless Little Haleigh.:banghead:

How is it that Art Harris gets these stories that others do not? I'm not saying that he is lying, just that I am suspicious. Especially when I don't see any of picked up by JVM or Nancy Grace, because it seems like a "bombshell" to me.

Why are police telling AH what they are doing in Haleigh's investigation? Why did a task force member tell AH who the prime suspects are? I thought that LE was remaining tight lipped. If LE are talking to the media about these things that is news I would think would be reported by the media even if LE wasn't talking to their particular publications.

I'm just thankful some people are talking..
That should rattle some perp's cages, if they had any brains....that's a stretch from what I observed.

Since no one has proven she was on drugs, out of it, or just out...and the back door was supposedly locked...I would say that a stranger could have easily "bumped" the lock without any sign of forced entry to gain access to Haleigh. Of course, Misty would not need a key or have any need for "bumping" tools. There is no way for LE to detect if the lock was opened this way...is there? It didn't sound like it in the article.

I realize it has been discussed before, but I thought the article was interesting in several ways. It means it is very widespread as a way to gain entry for them to put it on our local news. It also means that people with criminal intentions have been using it for quite some time so it would not be surprising for some of the element in and around Satsuma to be "bump" savy.

From what I understand there is no way to tell if a lock as been "bumped" unless the lock is damaged during the process. Its also my understanding that if the lock is damaged while it is "bumped" the door does not become unlocked.

Because a certain amount of force is needed to "bump" a lock, it sounds like it would make quite a noise. But if someone can sleep a child being taken a few feet from where they are sleeping, they could sleep though the noise caused by the "bumping".

From what I understand there is no way to tell if a lock as been "bumped" unless the lock is damaged during the process. Its also my understanding that if the lock is damaged while it is "bumped" the door does not become unlocked.

Because a certain amount of force is needed to "bump" a lock, it sounds like it would make quite a noise. But if someone can sleep a child being taken a few feet from where they are sleeping, they could sleep though the noise caused by the "bumping".

As timing would have it; they showed this on our news station showing how it was done, just after this case aired (nothing to do with the case). They were advertising getting new locks because the older ones are easy to bump. It took less than a second, and it was just a small tap with a key inserted into the lock. Not really a big noise, just a tap.

But I don't think anyone "bumped" the lock. I think that was an alibi for how the door got opened. Misty knew the cousins MO.

I agree with this. I also think that it seemed odd that they were married in the middle of this investigation. Hate to say or think it, but I think she is gone and might not ever be found. Less and less is written in the news about this case. There also seemed something odd about one of the grandmother's account of when she last saw her. The father seems to have a temper and there appears to be drug use. Not sure how credible it is, but have seen reports of the little boy saying that there was a man there that night and that the couch was bouncing. Little kids don't know how to express what they don't understand but that sounds pretty clear to me. I think they got married so they would not have to testify against each other.
They do not have the option to decline testifying against each other because of marriage when a child is involved and since this occurred prior to their marriage. I think they got married because people were threatening Ronald with Statutory Rape and because of the custody war being waged by Marie/Crystal/KP.

Drug use has not been proven during the time surrounding Haleigh's disappearance. Rumors are flying with no facts on several fronts, imo. Ronald's temper flaring doesn't mean he is abusive to anyone. Again, where is the proof?

How is it that Art Harris gets these stories that others do not? I'm not saying that he is lying, just that I am suspicious. Especially when I don't see any of picked up by JVM or Nancy Grace, because it seems like a "bombshell" to me.

And I have another question regarding what Harris wrote here:

Why are police telling AH what they are doing in Haleigh's investigation? Why did a task force member tell AH who the prime suspects are? I thought that LE was remaining tight lipped. If LE are talking to the media about these things that is news I would think would be reported by the media even if LE wasn't talking to their particular publications.
It is all in the way that AH words things. When he says "lead Investigator"...he doesn't specify it is LE so it probably means Cobra. A task force member could be someone working with Cobra. While it is intentionally misleading, he is free to word it any way he can make it sound as if it came from LE when it did not as long as he doesn't cross that line into an actual lie, imo.

LE is not telling anyone including Cobra, KP, or AH anything about the investigation, imo. AH is being "tricky" on how he reports this case and his take on things is biased against Ronald and Misty due to his close involvement with Cobra and KP, imo.

My thought is that Ron may have hit her, not intending to kill her, but she died of the injuries unexpectedly. I just can't see Ron, his mom, and grandmother all protecting Misty is she is the one responsible. However, I did wake up the other morning around 3:00 a.m. and the thought hit me that if GGM really did come over there she might have taken her for some reason, not knowing the case would ever get as much attention as it has. I doubt if her house was searched. If that happened, they would all know exactly where she is, but feel bad that Misty is being blamed by so many. They have all been so supportive of Misty, not the way I would feel if someone who had been in charge of one of my grandchildren had this happen and wouldn't give straight answers. It would mean though that she could still be alive and her dad could even have seen her. I had just woke up to go to the bathroom and don't know why I started thinking about that.

This case makes me crazy, so I drift in and out...maybe we need a theory type thread that ponders where each of the principals would have put Haleigh if they had taken her...

for example, let's take the GF/teen bride. If she killed Haleigh, who would she call for help if anyone and where would she dispose of her? Then move onto Ron C.-if he killed Haleigh, who would he have asked for help and where would he have disposed of her??? What if she never was seen after Ron picked her up from the bus stop? What if he had her in the trunk of his car when he went to work and disposed of her there???

Argh....just a thought.

It is all in the way that AH words things. When he says "lead Investigator"...he doesn't specify it is LE so it probably means Cobra. A task force member could be someone working with Cobra. While it is intentionally misleading, he is free to word it any way he can make it sound as if it came from LE when it did not as long as he doesn't cross that line into an actual lie, imo.

LE is not telling anyone including Cobra, KP, or AH anything about the investigation, imo. AH is being "tricky" on how he reports this case and his take on things is biased against Ronald and Misty due to his close involvement with Cobra and KP, imo.

I was wondering this myself because of something i just read and i was like WOW-eyes alll popped out. Im kinda wondering if his stuff is truth or made-up myself because as the poster said above it is bombshell but it also looks like from the article i just read that if it were not true he could face some serioud lawsuits.

I just do not understand how someone can come into a house, take a child and nobody ever hear anything. The Aisenbergs heard nothing, Jessica's grandparents or their dog heard nothing. I just do not understand how it can happen as often as it does.

I know; it is ridiculous. Especially in light of the FACT that according to Misty's story, the intruder would have had to bend down with his or her *advertiser censored* in the face of a sleeping Misty in order to scoop up Haleigh. The space between the beds was a few feet and to scoop up a child essentially off of the floor one would have to bend over.

I feel like this case is colder than a witch's teat.

I know; it is ridiculous. Especially in light of the FACT that according to Misty's story, the intruder would have had to bend down with his or her *advertiser censored* in the face of a sleeping Misty in order to scoop up Haleigh. The space between the beds was a few feet and to scoop up a child essentially off of the floor one would have to bend over.

There is no sound when most people bend over or reach down so I don't see your point. Misty could have been facing the other way and not been disturbed at all.

:)

Something i thought of too, would be, has anyone ever walked in a trailer/MH? My grandmother use to live in a "double wide" and it is nothing like living in a home made with concrete. You can hear when someone is walking in the back of the MH when you are in the front. there is no way to "light step", if you will. I just don't understand, she doesn't hear someone "bump" the lock (ok, maybe it doesn't make much sound) then she doesn't hear anyone in the same room, within inches of MC. What child doesn't wake up when being moved, or atleast make some sort of movement? i just don't buy it. What intruder turns on lights to find their victims? IMO

I think that MC & RC should be drilled until they break. (innocent or not) i also think that RC mom should be drilled too, she seems to protective of RC and frankly that is annoying. (a little suspect) IMO

There is no sound when most people bend over or reach down so I don't see your point. Misty could have been facing the other way and not been disturbed at all.

do you have little kids? If yes, have them lay on the floor a few feet from a wall, then get in between the wall and the child and try to bend over to the floor and pick them up while they are laying flat on their back.... without your butt bumping the wall or without losing your balance.

This case makes me crazy, so I drift in and out...maybe we need a theory type thread that ponders where each of the principals would have put Haleigh if they had taken her...

for example, let's take the GF/teen bride. If she killed Haleigh, who would she call for help if anyone and where would she dispose of her? Then move onto Ron C.-if he killed Haleigh, who would he have asked for help and where would he have disposed of her??? What if she never was seen after Ron picked her up from the bus stop? What if he had her in the trunk of his car when he went to work and disposed of her there???

Argh....just a thought.

this is a good idea.

I'll go for it... Misty - would call her mother probably, her mom would put her somewhere - but where?

Ron - would call his mother, where would they put her???

GGM - would call ?? Ron's sister? maybe....

If there was an abduction, I doubt Haleigh was sleeping with MC or even in the room when it happened.

A total stranger stooping down and grabbing a child that is going to scream and put up a struggle is not likely to go unnoticed by another in the room...heavy sleeper or not.

For those who believe she was abducted, it would appear that it did not occur the way MC said it did. If it did happen the way she says it did, it would be a shot in a million. Her behavior, combined with the odds, leads to a reasonable conclusion that something is very wrong with this story and Misty's recollection is not very good.

I like the idea of Believe09....look at how each person would handle it

It would depend if Haleigh was deceased or not on who would be called. If Haleigh had died and MC was alone, she would call RC. If RC was alone and the child was deceased, I don't think he would call anyone. I think he would bury her. He may convince MC to listen to him and Haleigh was abducted when MC was sleeping and filled her in on what to say.

Oh, there are so many variables.....good idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member