TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kitchen garbage, only Channon. To make the point that Davidson would have touched the bag for one reason only.

Asking about processing the 4runner. Asking about the Hydrocodone bottle.

It was in a plastic pill bottle. Photographed bottle. Did not take it into custody or fingerprint it.

The pill bottle....Good grief!!!!!

Asking about the pack of Cigs. Doesn't recall seeing that or processing it.

Cell phone charger. No process for fingerprint.

Ok..you know now I'm just freaking mad...so what if they happened to have a little of this or that in their system..they were young. Does that freaking change the fact that these 2 HUMAN BEINGS were brutally murdered one almost beyond recognition..no it absolutely does not. If they were in the area buying dope or whatever (not that I think they were because I don't) does not mean they deserved to be murdered. Ugh.

Bank debit card found at Chipman belonging to Channon. Does not remember that.

Channon's debit card. He doesn't recall processing it.

The defense lawyer is really reaching isn't he????

No prints on debit card.

attorneys at bench again.

Baby is up. I will be back....

Id'ing pill bottle. Alprozolam sp. Eight white tablets and one capsule. Capsule is adderall.

No prints on it.

Talking garbage bag. The most exterior bag. Does not know when it was removed from box or how long Davidson's print has been there.

Other boxes of trashbag at Chipman house. No Davidson print on box?

Five trash bags over Channon. Attempted to locate prints on all bags, found none. ?

Works hard to find prints. None on white bag.

It had alot of fluid from purging of Channon's body. Heh, glad CSI threw that in.

Didn't find any finger prints only palm prints.

I'm Still laughing about the tech throwing in why there weren't prints on the back. Touche!

Talking about testing tech went through.

Pointing out that tech isn't regularly monitored for his work, no regular testing.

Explaining digital print database.

Trant wants to know what studies TECH has done himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member