AZ - Natalie Flores, 5, Phoenix, 25 Dec 2009

Ok so they have paint transfer (via him hitting a car)
they have a license plate number
they know that the vehicle is a smaller truck ford ranger/ s-10 brown or gold
They have a basic physical description.
Unless the license plate is stollen they should have a good idea of exactly what kind of vehicle, who owns it, and if the owner resembles the physical description. Oh and hopefully an address.

Oh ya'll I'm just sick. I was holding out hope for Sarah even though it looked bad from the beginning, I was really hoping for Christmas miracle. And now this little doll was snatched. :( He's very aggressive....NOT good. My heart breaks for her and her family :(

Oh ya'll I'm just sick. I was holding out hope for Sarah even though it looked bad from the beginning, I was really hoping for Christmas miracle. And now this little doll was snatched. :( He's very aggressive....NOT good. My heart breaks for her and her family :(

I too felt the same about Sarah. this one is just beyond belief taking a child on Christmas. Christmas nor life will never be the same for either family.

http://codeamber.org/florezaz/az_122509_1942_amber_alert_flores.php

The suspect is an unknown white male, 30 to 40 years, 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighing 180 to 190 pounds. He has a thin build and very light blond or white hair. He was last seen wearing a gray T-shirt and peach knee-length shorts,.

The suspect vehicle is a brown Ford Ranger pick up with a ladder rack and Arizona tag number 3HG377. The vehicle has damage to the front drivers side

So he is a skinny short guy with light hair.

The tag number 3hg774, shows invalid info..........per scanner. Sending LE to talk to a store clerk who says Man and Child matching that description was in store........

There are so many units working on this it's confusing.

The tag number 3hg774, shows invalid info..........per scanner.

Oh that is aweful news!!! I wonder if they have tried runing the G as a C?
I was hoping that was a good lead.

The tag number 3hg774, shows invalid info..........per scanner. Sending LE to talk to a store clerk who says Man and Child matching that description was in store........

There are so many units working on this it's confusing.

Oh please lord let this be a good lead, please please let there be cameras that caught the license plate number.

IDK....They have been repeating that one over and over and this time she added the invalid info.

Alot of citizens are calling in on their cell phones, following vehicles that they think fit the description of the truck, LE then catches up with them. They are also using a helicopter to follow these vehicles.

Alot of citizens are calling in on their cell phones, following vehicles that they think fit the description of the truck, LE then catches up with them. They are also using a helicopter to follow these vehicles.

Sounds like LE is doing everything they can in this case. Kuddos to those out there calling in info, and the LE following up.

491 is the kidnapping code if anyone else is listening.........

No reason to believe suspect headed out of town with child, but all avenues are open......per scanner.

Thank you for the updates. This is just horrible, that poor little girl must be terrified. I pray with so many LE and local people out looking for her she comes home safely.

Any ideas what the picture taking was about? Seems this guy is really twisted I have never heard of someone going so far as to take pictures.

Hill said the kidnapper left driving southbound in a light- to medium-brown four-door pickup truck -- possibly a Ford Ranger -- with possible Arizona license plate No. 3HG377, 3HG774, GHG337, 3HJ377 or 3HG774N. The truck has a ladder holder on the top and may have damage to the front driver's side of the vehicle.Natalie and her sisters are staying with their aunt, who has legal custody, and her boyfriend in an apartment in the complex. The girls' parents live out of state.The FBI and National Center for Missing and Exploited Children are helping with the investigation, police said.Police ask that anyone with information on the girl, the truck or the kidnapper call 911 immediately.
http://www.kpho.com/news/22059873/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back