Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

Status
Not open for further replies.
She says she gave it to the 'black gentleman' - he says it never happened..
I know who I believe... but obviously CA thinks her word would be taken over his. She is despicable, as always.

Yes, I agree Zsa Zsa....what a classic, she gave it to the black gentleman. Knowing what we know from Kio about how Cindy despised other races and that Casey dated Black and Hispanic guys just to get at her mom, this little gem of hers is even more offensive. I hate to tell Mrs. Anthony but the jury is not going to be 12 Irishmen.

I agree with all of you that she will double up on her Zanax that morning. Does anyone have that interview where she was seemingly so sedated she was falling in and out of sleep? She has to be mindful not to take too much. WOW. That scared me when I saw her like that. It was clear she had taken way too much of something. Way too much!!

She is venomous. I remember when LE were going through some photos with her, of groups of KC's friends at various parties, she gave names as she knew them, without any elaboration, for each white person, then when asked who a black guy was she says she didn't know his name, only that he was now in prison for manslaughter- hoping to deflect LE attention away from KC with that comment.

IIRC GA was a little huffy on the stand with the SA---can't remember how many months ago that was or for that matter why but he was defensive--don't know with recent things how he would be...still curious as to if he will be there on the 15th.....:waitasec:
Last time IIRC GA was on the stand was for the autopsy photos or some other issue. The SAO and others who questioned him tore him apart.

TWA, would you happen to have this in your treasure trove of media memorializations ....lol.

eta: to clarify, it wasn't the photos it was the report. Heat wave here after three days is frying what brain cells I have left.

Yes, I agree Zsa Zsa....what a classic, she gave it to the black gentleman. Knowing what we know from Kio about how Cindy despised other races and that Casey dated Black and Hispanic guys just to get at her mom, this little gem of hers is even more offensive. I hate to tell Mrs. Anthony but the jury is not going to be 12 Irishmen.

I agree with all of you that she will double up on her Zanax that morning. Does anyone have that interview where she was seemingly so sedated she was falling in and out of sleep? She has to be mindful not to take too much. WOW. That scared me when I saw her like that. It was clear she had taken way too much of something. Way too much!!

What about the $200 she took from ICA's wallet??? I wonder WHY LE did not stop her from taking "evidence"...it clearly belonged to AmyH..JMHO

CA is toxic, venimous, she beats to her own drummer..I don't believe she will try those same antics she did at the Morgan depos...In her mind, it being a civil suit, she can do/say/act as she pleased. One thing is, Judge Belvin Perry, Jr...will NOT accept that behavior. He's a stickler for procedures, to follow the rules/laws/by laws and demands civil behavior. There will be no gum chewing, no cow curd, no rolling of the eyes...she must practice in front of a mirror...she must be on her best behavior, which, IMO, will be very hard for her...JMHO

I also agree, she may want to double up on her meds this day...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I predict Lee will be in a catch-22, no matter what he testifies to. He will either be towing the "A Company line" or he will answer as vaguely as he can. I further predict he will have the infamous "nervous giggle" every time the questions get hard. His nervousness is going to be such an incongruent affect (ie: laughing) with the questions being posed to him (ie: smell of Caylee's decaying body), that the silence of the stunned spectators in the courtroom will exacerbate that incongruency for the jurors. IMO

Last time IIRC GA was on the stand was for the autopsy photos or some other issue. The SAO and others who questioned him tore him apart.

TWA, would you happen to have this in your treasure trove of media memorializations ....lol.

I think the last time he was on the stand was about Padilla/Dominick Casey, I remember he was wearing FLIP FLOPS :eek: and he blew a kiss to her as he walked past after leaving the stand. He was confrontational then, even about something as small as calling an office complex a warehouse.

Do you all think CA still reads here?

It's very possible, but I can tell you that I've browsed through other web boards and pretty much all of the participants assume that she DOES read there, and directs comments directly towards her (some not so nice).

I don't think she reads them ALL, but she probably hits the big ones, which this one likely is . . . .

So on that fair note: "Hi Cindy! How are ya? Keep your umbrella handy for the weekend, 40% chance of rain on Sat!"

Here's what I propose! We can have a drinking game during the hearing, take a drink each time Lee says "absolutely" and take a drink each time CA says: "you know".

Just shoot me, please!!! I promise...if there were a public forum that HAD to discuss my behavior because it was so BAD, I would be mortified...hiding under the house. Just shoot me, please. I'll identify myself when the time comes, and you can just shoot me!

How does CA deal with all the discussions about her behavior and ethics? Do you think she really doesn't get it?

I further predict that CA will testify that she did in fact try to "up the ante" by disclosing the least concerning crimes she believed her daughter committed initially and each call to authorities she added more and more disparaging information. In some ways, this is just more indicative of her pattern of holding back family secrets. She has to save face with the whole image of having the perfect family, no matter what. She has done this since the very first phone call, not divulge the whole scenario but give little bits of info as she deems necessary in the moment to meet her own needs. I predict she will testify that she did want to get the police there to force KC to give up info on where Caylee might be, but as soon as that didn't prove to beneficial to her or the family image - then the tactic changed to protect KC vs. finding Caylee. (again MO)

Here's what I propose! We can have a drinking game during the hearing, take a drink each time Lee says "absolutely" and take a drink each time CA says: "you know".

Sounds like fun, but I don't think we would be able to decipher each other's posts after about 15 min. :crazy:

You would have to scrape me off the floor with a stick and a spatula after the first 5 minutes if I were to be drinking alcohol . . . (not a pretty sight!)

If we all did that.. can you just imagine the posts... we would all be SNOCKERED..

I am not so sure that Cindy is going to go into her usual antics while on the stand. I could be wrong, but I think it has been stressed to her over and over about how this hearing is important and how she has to hold it together. I would not be surprised to see the smug looks when she thinks she has 'outsmarted' the questions, but don't be surprised if she does manage to get through her testimony without fireworks. I think the odds are 50/50 that she manages to remain calm on the stand.

Lee's testimony? That is going to be interesting, I don't think any of us have a clue what his mindset is right now and what he will say or even how he will say it.

It's going to be an interesting hearing, that's for sure.

I am of the opinion also that Cindy will begin her testimony very meek hoping
to convey to the judge a sympathetic victim who is being attacked by the prosecution (the enemy) and the media. Whether she is able to stay in that
soft spoken suffering mode, time will tell, but I think she will appear very sad
for her show to the judge until he shows her BS does'nt belong in his courtroom. Then lookout, the real Cindy will appear.

I predict Lee will be in a catch-22, no matter what he testifies to. He will either be towing the "A Company line" or he will answer as vaguely as he can. I further predict he will have the infamous "nervous giggle" every time the questions get hard. His nervousness is going to be such an incongruent affect (ie: laughing) with the questions being posed to him (ie: smell of Caylee's decaying body), that the silence of the stunned spectators in the courtroom will exacerbate that incongruency for the jurors. IMO

I just hope that Lee has the balls to tell the truth..

Just shoot me, please!!! I promise...if there were a public forum that HAD to discuss my behavior because it was so BAD, I would be mortified...hiding under the house. Just shoot me, please. I'll identify myself when the time comes, and you can just shoot me!

How does CA deal with all the discussions about her behavior and ethics? Do you think she really doesn't get it?

texaslb, CA from the very start has indicated that she is better at everything than anyone. Her superiority complex is relentless and continual. In one letter to KC she indicates that Jose Baez and Andrea Lyon aren't handling a legal issue incorrectly....CA's a lawyer now!

I confess to being a bit like this myself. When I have problems I go out and buy a book on the subject, I read it cover to cover and then pretend to be an expert. lol. At least I KNOW that this is stupid. CA is filled from top to bottom with bravado. We can never know why she is like this. Undoubtedly has a great deal to do with how she fits in with her original family. (I know this because.........I read a book. lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member