2011.02.23 - Hailey's Grandma and Aunt Speak out on "Bring Them Home Now"

:waitasec:

I was wondering about that ... because Billie says she does not have a computer ... and I just don't see Clint wanting to sit at a computer...

I have spoken to Clint before on facebook..so he deffo sits at a computer.

I have spoken to Clint before on facebook..so he deffo sits at a computer.

:crazy: Just saying....you can also access facebook on a phone. You can even add an app for accessing facebook chat on your phone.

Apparently, it's a club that Shawn kept in his vehicle and one night he came to Connie's house and got into a fight with Clint, obviously went to the car to retrieve this club but didn't use it. Cops were involved and took the club with them.

~jmo~

Gotcha :rocker: Did we ever learn what the fight was about?

:crazy: Just saying....you can also access facebook on a phone. You can even add an app for accessing facebook chat on your phone.

Ah of course :) I dont think he would be doing this website though...i get the impression he doesnt know how to do much online.

I would imagine BD took the circumcision tool and scraped into DD's back the words "TAPOUT" and then applied the silver nitrate sticks to stop the bleeding and cause permanent scarring of the word "TAPOUT".

How big is DD tat?
what kind of mother carves her son's back and burns him to stop bleeding to scar him?
and what kind of an idiot puts nails in a bat and keeps it in his car?
is CCity that dangerous???
What kind of people do they know???
GOD BLESS HAILEY!!!

.org

Here we go... interesting that it's being "launched" by someone else. jmo

Me too. In the ol' days they used knives. Today they use bit-clippers:

View attachment 13808

Kinda looks like a horrific nail clipper doesn't it.

Mel
I found this one. Guess there are many different kinds. But I thought this one would be more adaptable to tatooing.

shelton_fig8_sm.gif

http://www.thebody.com/content/confs/ias2009/art55048.html

How big is DD tat?
what kind of mother carves her son's back and burns him to stop bleeding to scar him?
and what kind of an idiot puts nails in a bat and keeps it in his car?
is CCity that dangerous???
What kind of people do they know???
GOD BLESS HAILEY!!!

Considering the difference in size between CD and SA why did he feel the need to have a weapon?

Kind of scary looking. If I were a guy I think Id pass.

I left the circ. decision up to hubby. i told him if he had them circd he had to watch.. well he started getting faint and made me come with LOL. But he did watch every single 1!
2 of the kids slept through so it's not that bad, I think the other 3 were mad about being strapped down and as soon as it was done and i started to nurse them, they went to sleep.

Glad I didn't have to make the choice LOL and glad i'm female!

Hey all, please help people out when they don't know these initials.

MM = Mystery Man, Clint's half-brother or stepbrother or something. BD keeps bringing him up and there are rumors but as far as I know he's not a suspect, but supposedly the police can't find him? Isn't that right?

ewwww. BD will have a hard time getting a new bf when they see that in her house.:rocker:

Thanks for the laugh! :floorlaugh:

I'm sitting here terrified with my legs crossed right now, and I'm a woman!

In fact, I don't want my boys to walk through the room and see those tools ~ EEK! *covers screen* I wouldn't let the doctor use it on my kids when they were babies and I don't even want to think about it right now, for tattoos or anything else. :sick: OMG - nauseating.

Isn't there some medical code of ethics that would keep BD from taking something like that home from the hospital? This is getting more disturbing all the time.

Where is that tool right now? Did I miss something? Did the police find it there? Could it be used as a murder weapon?

Gotcha :rocker: Did we ever learn what the fight was about?

Considering the difference in size between CD and SA why did he feel the need to have a weapon?

According to CD's mother. SA thought CD and BD were messing around.

CD knows martial arts and put SA to sleep on the front lawn....SA started to grab this nailed bat, but LE showed up.

I left the circ. decision up to hubby. i told him if he had them circd he had to watch.. well he started getting faint and made me come with LOL. But he did watch every single 1!
2 of the kids slept through so it's not that bad, I think the other 3 were mad about being strapped down and as soon as it was done and i started to nurse them, they went to sleep.

Glad I didn't have to make the choice LOL and glad i'm female!

My husband was adamantly against it for our boys, and I was glad. He would have fainted if he had to watch it, I guarantee. And I still had an obstetrician pushing for it the whole time I was in the hospital with our second son. She just wanted the fee for doing it - easy money for them. But my husband felt that most boys of his generation had no choice in the matter, so he would let our boys decide when they got older what they wanted to do about it.

In spite of all the things you read about health risks and problems of being uncircumsized, my kids haven't had one single problem ever. Nothing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back