2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY! Just what I was going to say. These experts only do what they are asked to do. Therefor, defense doesn't their own "evidence" to refute that of the State. They think they can get some poor 'expert' person up there, and it ain't workin'. Mostly because JA is always at least 5 steps ahead of these folks. Frankly, I usually end up feeling story for these witnesses, they have not been prepared by Baaaaez, and definitely aren't prepared for JA.

If an expert was going to testify in the biggest trial of the decade, if I were one, I have to know what point the DT is trying to make with me. Now, how hard would it have been to look up the case files, it's all over the internet, and figure out what was going to happen.
They do not have to agree to testify, and I would have immediately run the other way. jmo:seeya:

2cftdf9.jpg

After looking at Dorothy Sims website, she seems like someone I could really like, if it wasn't for the fact she is trying to get a child murderer off!! JMO

Paralegal ICA will now look that case up for you JB!!!

Isn't she something? I'm thinking she's singing her favorite song to herself when she looks so engrossed. Like she understands whatever she's looking at??? Seriously, GMAB.

JA saying DS's question about if he could reproduce the experiment opened the door, as per Overton case, to asking him why he didn't try.

JB: Can you spell Overton? I thought you said overturn and I was calling friends and family.

I think they are trying to get in that they did not test/could not test... wonder why there is case law on this...

CNN still claims it's legit.

It may have been a legitimate interview with Lippman, but it was not with the A's and he had no business giving the interview in the first place, and I believe he was taken out of context, and he should stay away from reporters.
The A's haven't said anything, jmo:seeya:

Commercial NOW, wftv?! Seriously?!
If you open the Casey Cam in one window, and the Trial Cam in another (open them several minutes apart so they don't go to commercial at the same time). Then you can just mute one and keep other sound on, and when it goes to commercial, unmute the other...that way you can always hear what's going on. I know it's a little more work, but it's what I do.

JA - defense kicked open the door on redirect when they asked if witness could reproduce the test results-

Wonder what the legal matter was? All JA ask if he had seen the cans and did he test them?

I think that's the issue. Normally I don't think the DT is allowed to be asked why they didn't test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave