2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading a lot of tweets saying that her plane is headed to Columbus, OHIO

I had a feeling she was headed to Ohio. There's so many pics of her wearing Ohio State clothing (OSU is located in Columbus) and G&C are both from Ohio.

Too bad she's a high-school drop-out and won't be able to get into OSU. :floorlaugh: A Buckeye she is not, unless someone pulled some strings and they're going to use her as a research subject in the psych department:floorlaugh:

I have been following this since being in Florida in July 2008. Like many, I was appalled at what transpired these last three years. Especially the comments about the Constitution. Casey did what anyone would have done in her situation and it worked for her. Lawyers argue THEIR INTERPRETATION OF THE LAW. I don't believe they were written to find loopholes. I always believed there was some type of trauma in her life that caused her to behave like she did. But it does not justify the end of Caylee's life; Jaycee Duggard and Elizabeth Smart are perfect examples of severe acts of trauma and they still know the right way to act. There are many more people that have gotten away with dreadful acts than are caught and punished. At this point, I would like to see laws that help convict against horrible acts to people, especially children. The laws for illegal drug use and financial fraud seem to be less likely to have loopholes. Caylee's law is a great start.

Now I wonder if all those times JB seemed to be texting or looking at his phone, was the jury consultant feeding him the immediate reactions from social media? If so, it may account for his questioning seeming disjointed. Was GA asked to be combative by JB..so he would be hated? None of these people, from the DT to all of the A's IMO, seem to have once ounce of integrity.

When being questioned about his affair with KH,George's statement,"that is funny"was a dead giveaway to me. Of the three,Lee put on the worst act of all.To me,it seemed so totally fake. It was pathetic. The story served two purposes. It got Casey an acquittal, and makes for a better story for interviews and book deals. IMO

Let's face it. BAD people get away with BAD things all the time. Look at Castro, Kadafi, Chavez,...look at all those BAD people right now in wall street. Look at all those BAD people that brought our economy down. "I'm sick of hearing there is a reason for everything!" and Karma will get her...or maybe GOD. Sorry this just does not work. I don't feel any better and I don't believe she will have miserable life. She will be just fine. Our culture is such that we reward notoriety no matter what. I'm just saddened, depressed, and feel that no justice will ever come to this woman. Our society will reinforce her and continue to support her financially. "IDIOCRACY!" and "NATURAL Born Killers" to good movies that explain this is/our society is just sick. :sick: :sick::maddening:

Thanks Manatee for your comments. Unfortunately what you say is too often true.

In this particular case, however, I remain a bit more optimistic. I too think Miss Anthony will receive money for her notoriety -- for a while. I don't think she will receive payments for long and I can't see her managing her money astutely.

Due to her incredible arrogance, I believe she will make significant errors of judgement. I think her future includes association with a bunch of lowlifes. That association will bring her to her knees -- thru drugs, crime, poverty, etc. I maintain things will end badly for Casey Anthony.

I have no doubt that there are many people that would welcome FCA into their home. Her problem will be to determine their motive; Catch the cash train, perverts, or other twists.

Let's face it. BAD people get away with BAD things all the time. Look at Castro, Kadafi, Chavez,...look at all those BAD people right now in wall street. Look at all those BAD people that brought our economy down. "I'm sick of hearing there is a reason for everything!" and Karma will get her...or maybe GOD. Sorry this just does not work. I don't feel any better and I don't believe she will have miserable life. She will be just fine. Our culture is such that we reward notoriety no matter what. I'm just saddened, depressed, and feel that no justice will ever come to this woman. Our society will reinforce her and continue to support her financially. "IDIOCRACY!" and "NATURAL Born Killers" to good movies that explain this is/our society is just sick. :sick: :sick::maddening:

I agree with you. I wish I didn't, but I do think Casey is going to be just fine. She's pretty, and men clearly find her attractive, and some are drawn to notoriety. She'll make money telling her story, she'll have men who get a kick out of being with someone famous, and she'll move on with her life.

I think of Karla Homolka, from Canada. She helped her husband rape and murder her younger sister, and two other teenage girls. She got a short sentence because she testified against him. After she got out of jail, she had no trouble finding another man, had a baby with him, and now is reported to have moved to a warmer climate with her little family. Three teenage girls dead at her hands, one of them her own SISTER, and her life just goes on happily.

I haven't posted here since the trial ended and I've barely read posts. It is just too upsetting for me. We can dissect what happened all day long, but in the end it is a terrible miscarriage of justice. Can't help but wonder what will happen to the next person who gets in the way of Casey's Bella Vita...

Tink

NO K. Belich mentioned it last night but I don't remember. She said they saw a plane at the airport that later was taken into a hangar. And that they researched it as T.Maccaluso's plane. Also said he himself is a pilot.

I was not there when she was released - had I been, I would have turned my back as suggested. I don't care where she went, where she goes from there... Listening to JVM screaming and yelling in persuit is driving me nuts. If the press would let up a bit, nobody will pay her or anyone on the DT or jury one dime. None of them provided a service to me, my family, or mankind. Just the opposite.

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
#CaseyAnthony just pulled into Terrace 390!!! I'm here.
9 hours ago

MrClintHouse Clint House
@MattMorganESQ what!?! are you serious bro?

@MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@MrClintHouse yes. insane.

sickening...they went to the DT's post tragedy party spot!

Either the DT and their 'felon passenger turned family member' FCA were full of their usual games...or CM was really "armed".

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

Something really strange going on. HLN has been running Casey for 2 months 24/7 then last night they do not cover the release live even though JVM is right there reporting it.

Fox news does not cover the release live.

No reporters in the jail shout questions at Casey.

Makes no sense.

I thought it was HILARIOUS! They didn't have the BREAKING NEWS...

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

The whole time KC is being released they are airing a Special on the Trial.
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Casey is no longer anyone's responsibility and that includes her safety. She may be a cash cow at the moment but a couple of weeks down the line the newspapers will be recycled and old news.

That is when Karma will set in. For the next week or so Baez will milk her and then dump her, his work will be done. He now has 'celebrity' status himself and who needs a needy, demanding incubus sitting on his shoulder?

Baez, Cheney and the rest of the team have careers and family which Casey has not. She will have to have security/bodyguards for the rest of her life which she is now responsible for. Gone are the days that she can spend the weekend partying, shopping, going to the beach and seeing friends. For a young woman I cant think of anything worse!

If I were Casey I would rather be in prison, as much as she has her freedom she actually has much much less than inside. Can you imagine her on a shopping trip, going on a plane etc? NEVER!

Haha Casey enjoy your 'freedom' but watch out cos Karma will come in the way you least expect it
I was thinking the same thing this morning. How much freedom does she really have? Baez has been running her life for 3 years and now you can add Cheney and probably several others into the mix. They want the big bucks. She can't go anywhere, she can't see anyone, she can't say anything without their O.K. How free is that? Living conditions will probably be better, but that's about it. I truly wonder how much of a cash cow she can really be. What's she going to say in an interview that anyone will believe except, "Yes, I killed Caylee."

If Casey left Orlando by flying out of the Orlando Executive Airport the total irony is that it's not a gigantic airport. A few well placed people could have seen this happening, in my opinion.
Somebody will talk-Casey doesn't have her own money and a maid, landscaper, garbage man, Cab driver, hotel worker or bartender who has nothing to lose-they'll talk. There isn't enough shut up money in her account to make people silent for long!

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
#CaseyAnthony just pulled into Terrace 390!!! I'm here.
9 hours ago

MrClintHouse Clint House
@MattMorganESQ what!?! are you serious bro?

@MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@MrClintHouse yes. insane.

sickening...they went to the DT's post tragedy party spot!

Either the DT and their 'felon passenger turned family member' FCA were full of their usual games...or CM was really "armed".

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

I don't see that tweet from Matt........I see where he says they PASSED 390, not that they were there...........at any rate, there is no way they went there and the media missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member