GUILTY MI - Mariha Smith, 5, Detroit, 24 July 2011

Another great-aunt of Mariha, Luquious Wooten, has a plea.

“God, please, whoever’s got Mariha please bring her home. We all miss her and everything. Just let her come home, you know. Hey, sweet little girl with a smile on her face and everything, you know, kept laughing, joking and everything. Please let her come home, please.”

Mariha’s grandmother, Diane Henry, said she and her family will continue to pray until Mariha is home.
“Well, they holdin’ up pretty good, but you can’t break, you know what I’m saying. You gotta be strong , gotta be strong, so that’s what I’ve been doin’ and the mama been strong, so we’re trying to hang in there.”

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2011/07/27/shots-fired-at-vigil-for-missing-detroit-girl/

I can not believe a fight and gun shots at this baby's VIGIL!!!

The world has gone crazy, and I'm just too old for this. I can not understand. I just can not.

Found the video where FS is stating the clothing scrap that was found in the burnt house was NOT what Mariah was wearing….

Hmmmmmmm:waitasec:

http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/1080436281001&odyssey=mod%7Cmostpopvideos

ETA: FS was the last one to see her, she said she laid her down on the Dinning room floor at 3:30 am just before she left...?

That just sounds like denial to me. They're just working so hard to keep up hope, I think their minds are playing tricks on them. So sad.

Unrelated: It sounds like the sister Juanita is actually Quanita, according to the article 2 posts above.

Found the video where FS is stating the clothing scrap that was found in the burnt house was NOT what Mariah was wearing….

Hmmmmmmm:waitasec:

http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/1080436281001&odyssey=mod%7Cmostpopvideos

ETA: FS was the last one to see her, she said she laid her down on the Dinning room floor at 3:30 am just before she left...?

What's with the aunt saying "shes a very attractive girl." Like it's normal for adults to be "attracted to little girls???

And why was it being reported everywhere - before that scarp of fabric was found - that Mariha was wearing a black top with pink roses and now they say that's not what she was wearing?

I also found it a little odd that in one video the mom refers to Mariha as being " what - 4 years old." Okay - she just turned five on July 15, but wouldn't you think she'd remember how old her daughter is - especially since she just had a birthday.

There are some very odd things being said by various family members.

This is getting more and more suspicious. I think there is something else being covered up here. What was going on in that house?

RUMOR ALERT:

I won't link to this info because I have no way of knowing if the person is one of the aunts, but it is the same name.
and the age was right. (not Quanita who is being held by police.)

She was a witness in a shooting/killing case. She didn't show up the 2nd day of the trial and a bench warrant was put out for her for contempt of court.

They couldn't find her and the shooter was convicted. He appealed for ineffective counsel and because this witness was not found to testify for him.

Here's what caught my attention:
When they finally found her, she used the same excuse Mariha's mom used - she got too drunk the night before and had too bad of a hangover to go to court.

It struck me as odd the same excuse was used.

What's with the aunt saying "shes a very attractive girl." Like it's normal for adults to be "attracted to little girls???

And why was it being reported everywhere that Mariha was wearing a black top with pink roses and now they say that's not what she was wearing?

This is getting more and more suspicious. I think there is something else being covered up here. What was going on in that house?

Yeah, I found that odd also...

Just to add the the confusion, there are 12 aunts / uncles and 20 cousins, 15 great aunts and then you have everyones significant others to add to the bunch and about 75% of them have the most common last name SMITH.
And they all seem to be in the MSM talking about what they KNOW...:banghead:

:nerves: I guess now it is just a waiting for DNA

And :praying: It is not her...

Maybe that is what LE has to wait for to to see what their next steps are???:waitasec:

Yeah, I found that odd also...

Just to add the the confusion, there are 12 aunts / uncles and 20 cousins, 15 great aunts and then you have everyones significant others to add to the bunch and about 75% of them have the most common last name SMITH.
And they all seem to be in the MSM talking about what they KNOW...:banghead:

Well - I wish the one and her BF in jail would tell what she knows.
Her mother said she's "lying out of fear." If she's not covering up something, what is she afraid of????
She's tormenting her family, tho' I believe they know why she's not talking.
jmo

That just sounds like denial to me. They're just working so hard to keep up hope, I think their minds are playing tricks on them. So sad.

Unrelated: It sounds like the sister Juanita is actually Quanita, according to the article 2 posts above.

Yes. It's Quanita. But from what I have read, she has used Juanita J. Smith as an alias before.

Her name is really Quanita Lashay Smith.

Yes. It's Quanita. But from what I have read, she has used Juanita J. Smith as an alias before.

Her name is really Quanita Lashay Smith.

She might have used Vernita as well, but that could be a name used by Virginia.

I have to go out for a while. I sure hope that QS or her BF talk today, but I'm betting they have public defenders by now.

She might have used Vernita as well, but that could be a name used by Virginia.

I have to go out for a while. I sure hope that QS or her BF talk today, but I'm betting they have public defenders by now.

Who knows. I'm so confused by all these names.

There has to be so much more to this story.

All this disfunction and who pays the price?? A beautiful little angel that never hurt anybody.

Sad.

Well - I wish the one and her BF in jail would tell what she knows.
Her mother said she's "lying out of fear." If she's not covering up something, what is she afraid of????
She's tormenting her family, tho' I believe they know why she's not talking.
jmo

Thank you,

Tiki, I do believe that the environment they all live in maybe very hostile to people corporation with LE.

Just look at last night at the Vigil....

And if you watch the video you can see that someone knows something and they do not want it told...

Michael Williams
*Interviewed on video http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/28662031/index.html
*Said Mariha was like a grand daughter to him
*Says he is Konesha’s boyfriend.

Do I have his info wrong???
Is he the grandmother's boyfriend???
The video kept freezeing. I thought they said he was KS's boyfriend.

If I have it wrong, I need to change it.

Michael Williams
*Interviewed on video http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/28662031/index.html
*Said Mariha was like a grand daughter to him
*Says he is Konesha’s boyfriend.

Do I have his info wrong???
Is he the grandmother's boyfriend???
The video kept freezing. I thought they said he was KS's boyfriend.

If I have it wrong, I need to change it.

I think you have it right,

However, it is very confusing because they switch between the cousin talking, then to him (the boyfrind) for a second, then to the picture, then back to the house, then back to the cousin, and the whole time the sound track and caption under the picture is one frame behind...:banghead:

This video says Michael Williams is a boyfriend of KS.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo....clickondetroit.com/video/28662031/index.html

This Article says he's the grandmother's boyfriend:

Michael Williams, Henry's 55-year-old boyfriend who calls Mariha his granddaughter, thinks the remains from the charred house are those of Mariha. If another child her age was missing, someone would have reported it by now, he said.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110727...ld-aunt-of-missing-Detroit-girl#ixzz1TJWYJKoG

Oh, dear Lord, this is so mixed up and crazy! Who could keep all the relatives and boyfriends straight?!!
Prayers for this baby girl, and kudos to all of you who dig up the news on this story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back