TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I get a chance to talk to my daughter I will ask her what other identifying things we can look for that might be able to give us a lead. My daughter is a mechanic and an assistant manager for a auto part store. She's the one who said to run the carfax.

What I would actually really like to know is whether or not Gail, her Jeep, AND her cell phone were all in the same place- at the same time- noted as the 'last' ping in earlier threads.

Also- I'd like to know if Gail frequently carried cash on her?

And- where did she last fill up on gas? I asked that awhile ago, but didn't get much response... I think that would be a great location for a poster.

TIA if anyone has an idea about these things.

Another thing a person could do is check the salvage yards around the area or the local newspaper to see if someone is selling used auto parts for a Rubicon. Craigslist is another way they sell auto parts or the shoppersnews. Ebay is another way they get rid of car parts.

We have a place where I live that sells repairables as in vehicles.

Has anybody put up a flier at your local Walmart store? They usually have a case hanging on the wall right at the front entrance of the store or at least up here they do.

What I would actually really like to know is whether or not Gail, her Jeep, AND her cell phone were all in the same place- at the same time- noted as the 'last' ping in earlier threads.

Also- I'd like to know if Gail frequently carried cash on her?

And- where did she last fill up on gas? I asked that awhile ago, but didn't get much response... I think that would be a great location for a poster.
TIA advance if anyone has an idea about these things.

The first five are listed as being on the mtn on Taft Hwy.. I've never purchased gas on the mtn... There are also quite a few places to purchase gas on Signal Mtn Blvd..

http://m.yp.com/signal-mountain-tn/gas-stations

The first five are listed as being on the mtn on Taft Hwy.. I've never purchased gas on the mtn... There are also quite a few places to purchase gas on Signal Mtn Blvd..

http://m.yp.com/signal-mountain-tn/gas-stations

Thank you, EM. Do we know what credit cards specifically were left at the SM home? Do we know if the Palmgrens had a gas card acct- such as a Shell rewards card or similar?

Thank you, EM. Do we know what credit cards specifically were left at the SM home? Do we know if the Palmgrens had a gas card acct- such as a Shell rewards card or similar?

Don't have a clue. LE has stated her cards have not been used so I would think they have that information and are checking... JMHO

So...who wants to email the seller and ask for the serial numbers on the tires? Ack. If anyone does, please do not give out any personal information.

IMO..We need to call HCSO and let them ask for the serial numbers on those tires...

I just checked Craigslist for Chattanooga, TN, and someone is selling a set of tires from a 2010 Rubicon.

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/search/pts?query=2010+rubicon&srchType=A&minAsk=&maxAsk=

Is Gail's Rubicon a 2010?

IF it is, someone needs to call HCSO. They need to investigate where those tires came from..JMHO

Well, IMO someone needs to report that information to HCSO...JMHO

Done.

Contact number for tires (rims included) is...
(714) *advertiser censored*-xxxx

Isn't that a California area code?

Another thing a person could do is check the salvage yards around the area or the local newspaper to see if someone is selling used auto parts for a Rubicon. Craigslist is another way they sell auto parts or the shoppersnews. Ebay is another way they get rid of car parts.

For what it's worth, fireflylink has said she runs the VIN weekly to see if it turns up. Also, I have been checking eBay and Craigslist for fireflylink's VIN project. I don't know if anything I found has been useful or not, but I have reported things and sent out a lot of emails to dealerships.

You would be surprised how much stuff from 2010 Rubicons is being sold, both parts and whole cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member