Truthfully, if it weren't for little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't post much, here, but I will never give up.

Anybody know how Crystal is doing? I hope she is doing well.

This case will never be "cold" as far as I'm concerned. When it goes cold in my mind is MY choice to make and not one that can be labeled and controlled by someone else. I'm a patient individual and will wait as long as necessary for the truth to be revealed. Just because I don't post often in this forum doesn't mean I don't check here several times a day. In fact, it's the first thing I do each day in my morning routine. There's millions of people that wake up each day to check for lottery numbers, so this can be considered my lottery if I so choose.

I saw behaviour in this case from the principle players that is beyond my ability to comprehend. I don't understand much of the action, or lack thereof, by LE. I don't understand why there's zero media interest in this case.

A couple of days ago, I was working on a family Christmas video for my granddaughters. I wanted to set it to "So This Is Christmas" which is a song I have in my downloads. When I went in to search for the song, I ran across a video I made for this case about the Christmas's that Haleigh will never be able to see in her hometown. I made this video ONE YEAR AGO and I don't remember a single writeup about this case in the past year.

I have no problem understanding the frustration with Law Enforcement and their complete silence about this case. Don't insult my intelligence and say their failure to release any information is because of an ongoing investigation! There was an ongoing investigation when they told us every step a tracking dog took searching the night she disappeared. There was an ongoing investigation when they told us in vivid detail about the Shell Harbor search, draining the Mondex pond, and even digging up dead horse bones in Glen St Mary!

Here we are and another Holiday Season is upon us. I would like to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a joyful and prosperous New Year! You know, I believe in miracles. Maybe, just maybe, it could be time for a beautiful little girl from Satsuma, Florida to come home.

In the meantime, I'm not going anywhere.

Ditto, to infinity. God rest you little HaLeigh. Pour your wrath on those who hurt her God.

Just checking in, and remembering Haleigh. I won't ever forget you precious child...

Papa, I'll be right here with you waiting for justice for Haleigh. I want to make it clear that I do not think this case is cold, however, I do think that LE treats this case as if it was cold. I do believe that this case, sadly, has been swept under the rug by LE. However, I've been following this case since the 911 call and I will continue to search for any information regarding any updates and hope that one day I will be surprised to see that it has been solved. I hope that a miracle will happen for Haleigh.

I agree Lone. This case will never be cold, because we will always remember Haleigh. And I do believe someday the truth will come out. There definitely is a higher power than Putnam LE and the Cummings, Neves, Sykes famlies. Someday the truth will come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans