17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my - this guy on JVM - the GZ defender is saying that the EMT's cleaned GZ up at the scene that night. Really? No, c'mon, REALLY?

Everyone that deals with crime scenes and EMT's will tell you that an EMT will NOT clean up "shooters" at the scene. They will clean only the area they need to work on and that's it!

I just can't believe this guy keeps going with "they cleaned him up at the scene". That is so against protocol is ridiculous.

But, let's say - he's right and they did "clean him up" ok - with a head wound like that - GZ most certainly would have blood evidence on that back of that collar of his jacket and there is nothing there. Oh wait, maybe the EMT's washed and dried his jacket for him too? Really?

And all this clean-up by the EMT's on the scene happened in a matter of minutes since we have GZ at the station 35 minutes after the shooting. Yea, right.

JMHO

This article is even better:
Prosecutor denies interfering in Florida shooting case

"Lynne Bumpus-Hooper, a spokesman for Wolfinger, said the state attorney never spoke with Lee on the night of the shooting. Instead Sanford police consulted that night with Kelly Jo Hines, the prosecutor on call, Bumpus-Hooper said. She declined to say what was discussed.

"Police officers can make an arrest at virtually any dadgum point they feel they have enough probable cause to make an arrest," Bumpus-Hooper said. "They do not need our permission and they do not seek our permission.""

Arresting GZ wasn't what the SPD wanted to consult about....they wanted to check with the SA on the law to see if it was OK to release him without charges...

Honestly, I can't believe this entire line of discussion.

What difference does it make? I don't care if they gave TM a gold medal and a Tootsie Pop for being suspended, that doesn't make him "to blame for his own demise" or deserving of the death penalty.

Amen.

This article is even better:
Prosecutor denies interfering in Florida shooting case

"Lynne Bumpus-Hooper, a spokesman for Wolfinger, said the state attorney never spoke with Lee on the night of the shooting. Instead Sanford police consulted that night with Kelly Jo Hines, the prosecutor on call, Bumpus-Hooper said. She declined to say what was discussed.

"Police officers can make an arrest at virtually any dadgum point they feel they have enough probable cause to make an arrest," Bumpus-Hooper said. "They do not need our permission and they do not seek our permission.""

Well now, isn't that quote just soooo professional in tone!

jmo

Oh my - this guy on JVM - the GZ defender is saying that the EMT's cleaned GZ up at the scene that night. Really? No, c'mon, REALLY?

Everyone that deals with crime scenes and EMT's will tell you that an EMT will NOT clean up "shooters" at the scene. They will clean only the area they need to work on and that's it!

I just can't believe this guy keeps going with "they cleaned him up at the scene". That is so against protocol is ridiculous.

But, let's say - he's right and they did "clean him up" ok - with a head wound like that - GZ most certainly would have blood evidence on that back of that collar of his jacket and there is nothing there. Oh wait, maybe the EMT's washed and dried his jacket for him too? Really?

And all this clean-up by the EMT's on the scene happened in a matter of minutes since we have GZ at the station 35 minutes after the shooting. Yea, right.

JMHO

What exactly is he saying that the EMT's "cleaned up"? His injuries or his clothes or both?

I'm sure they are haunted by the image and the pain. What parent wouldn't be even if their child was to blame for their own demise? Not at all saying that is the case here because we don't know all the details.

As much as I sincerely hope George Zimmerman is wishing to high heaven he hadn't followed Trayvon, hadn't had a gun on his person, and hadn't shot Trayvon I also wonder why a 17 year old who'd been suspended from school for 10 days was left alone and to his own devices while his father and his father's girlfriend went out to dinner for 3-4 hours.

Allowed to leave the premises, allowed to walk to a store, allowed the use of his cell phone, allowed to watch a basketball game on TV, exactly what was his punishment?

Well we all know the truly sad answer to that.

Isabelle, I am sorry for your loss.

it saddens me to see it implied that the parents may be at fault or responsible or that Mr Martin somehow caused this by walking to the store. Only one person fired that gun and to imply that his father is in some way negligent or at blame for goingout to dinner or allowing his son a cell phone or allowed to watch tv, well that is in my opinion not right.

Well, I sure hope Wolfinger has an alibi about where he was that night then. If he did show up at the station and then also go to the scene (I've heard both) then he was seen by a whole lots 'o other people with no dog in this fight and will say so when asked.

Unless Wolfinger has proof of exactly where he was that night - well then, he can just be as outraged as he wants to be.

The feds and the DOJ will get to the bottom of it - that I am confident of.

JMHO

I thought the scene was wrapped up by 10:45 pm? I cannot see him going there that early in an investigation.

People are claiming that Wolfinger was woken up in the middle of the night to come to the station. I have to imagine there would be witnesses if that was true.

Arresting GZ wasn't what the SPD wanted to consult about....they wanted to check with the SA on the law to see if it was OK to release him without charges...
Well, actually I was more taken by the legal term 'dadgum'. But, thanks for your comment!

Why was Mr. Wolfinger removed from the case and the Chief was asked to step down? That did happen, right? Why wouldn't the Martin's question that???? jmo
Wolfinger removed himself - IIRC. He wasn't asked to be removed. I don't have a link - sorry. But I do remember it was the same day that Chief Lee stepped down temporarily.

So, why would Wolfinger recuse himself then?

JMHO

I have listened so many times to those 911 tapes.
The only thing I have finally convinced myself of is that I trust Trayvon's mom knowing the screams of her child's voice.

I thought the scene was wrapped up by 10:45 pm? I cannot see him going there that early in an investigation.

People are claiming that Wolfinger was woken up in the middle of the night to come to the station. I have to imagine there would be witnesses if that was true.
I personally don't believe he went to the scene. I do, however, think that closed door meeting happened between Wolfinger, Lee, and O'Connor did happen though.

Remember we have Serino - that's the homicide detective who did want to press charges. I'm sure he will say what he heard, saw and was told that night.

JMHO

For a bunch of people who could not say anything about the alleged meeting because the case had been turned over to a special prosecutor, they're awfully talky today.

Ok all this back and forth about the fight and trying to nitpick who was where, top or bottom. I just have one simple question. The two women who came right out saw Mr. Zimmerman straddled over Trayvon with his arms holding his back. This was immediately after the shooting. That tells me a lot. He wasn't under him, if he was hurt as badly as he claimed, he wasn't laying on the ground as if as he had stated his head was bashed against the concrete. I have an adopted brain damaged daughter who's head was hit against a wall by her bio mom, and trust me, you DO NOT get up and walk away from that. There were no CT's No MRI's, the second ambulance was cancelled. Two and two do not make five. JMO

vlpate wrote: My guess is the FBI has enhanced the 911 tape and found no racial slur. IMO - this is more of the family and civil rights leaders doing damage control to justify their rallies and appearance at the Congressional hearing - their "walking black" contentions. They should be careful what they wish for, George Zimmerman, if found not guilty of racial profiling and justified under the SYG law, could potentially be a rich man in the future, as could the Neighborhood Watch/HOA.

Damage control? Justifying their rallies? Be careful what they wish for? The family and civil rights leaders don't need to hear a racial slur to justify their actions. A black boy was shot dead because he 'looked' suspicious.
Damage control, yes. Preempting, IMO, there being no racial slur on the 911 call. We've not heard about that slur in over a week now - not even the audio experts bothered with it. I don't think it's there, I think ABC manipulated the audio to make it sound that way, JMO.
The family and civil rights leaders have no right to pick and choose poster boys for their cause and spread outright lies about him .
<snipped>
I'm sure what they wish for, is for this to all be a bad dream, but it's not. I'm sure what they wish for is that the person that killed their, tea drinking, Skittle eating son be brought to justice.
I agree.
It's a travesty that in 2012, some people think any group of people need justification to speak up about injustice.
Agree again, everyone should be able to speak out about injustice - the injustice, however, should not be under investigation and yet to be established, IMO.
GZ never considered that maybe HE looked suspicious to people. Patrolling the neighborhood all the time, watching other people mind their own business, then making them into suspects. That is creepy.
BEM: He's been right about suspicious individuals, and they didn't live in the community. I'll bet ya there are some grateful homeowners in that community, despite the media hype. JMO

This is a seminal point. Either Wolfinger or Crump is lying. Here is the original story about the alleged meeting -- reported by The Grio (which is part of MSNBC and should be deemed an acceptable MSM source)

http://www.thegrio.com/specials/tra...mmerman-no-charge-call-in-person.php#46882946

And how did Crump get that information?

Oh, " A source with knowledge of the investigation into the shooting..."

so an anonymous source told him that EITHER Wolfinger went to the scene OR he came to the station. I doubt he went to the scene if it was already wrapped up before 10:45 pm. So that leaves the station. If Wolfinger went to the station couldn't he get a named source and not an anonymous source to confirm that?

Wolfinger removed himself - IIRC. He wasn't asked to be removed. I don't have a link - sorry. But I do remember it was the same day that Chief Lee stepped down temporarily.

So, why would Wolfinger recuse himself then?

JMHO

Both the governor and attorney general had a talk with him before he stepped down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member