Trial Thread 4/18/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same address was used on Rafferty's Facebook account as far back as February, 2009.

So why didn't they appear to take the computer from his mother's house then? It was in a room in the house on the evidence photos. Was he using that computer when in Woodstock? These tweets are so confusing.

MOO

M980_Court Rafferty disconnected from Facebook at 10 am on April 8th. Logged off at 10:22.

sorry if someone posted this but IMO ...I thought that was impprtant info!...robynhood

Showing the details of Rafferty's Facebook use. It's complicated script.

Rafferty still taking notes. Lots of writing.

RaffertyLFP: Waldron is tracing Rafferty's use of Facebook on April 8 2009 using records provided

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty is quite interested and is taking noted of Waldron's testimony

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty is quite interested and is taking noted of Waldron's testimony [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Waldron is tracing Rafferty's use of Facebook on April 8 2009 using records provided [via Twitter]

bbm

Erm, I don't know :) Isn't she the one that helped him backup his bb contacts? I dunno :) His harem is very confusing.

I thought it was JM who helped him back up his blackberry but I have to go and check. So many women helping him ... very confusing.

He searched out Alexis Lane earlier that day, accessed her profile.

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty was tracking down Alexis Lane profile when he was online on April 8 2009

Rafferty spent most of his Facebook time that morning of her profile.

RaffertyLFP: Waldron spent most of the 22 minutes he was online on Alexis Lane's profile

Rafferty is looking closely at the web script, writing down details. No more questions from Carnegie.

We are on break for 20 minutes. Derstine will cross examine afterwards

RaffertyLFP: Crown wraps up questions Court takes 20 minute break

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty was tracking down Alexis Lane profile when he was online on April 8 2009 [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Waldron spent most of the 22 minutes he was online on Alexis Lane's profile [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Crown wraps up questions Court takes 20 minute break [via Twitter]

Avery Moore ‏ @AveryFreeFMNews
Afternoon recess called. 20 minutes. #Rafferty

Avery Moore ‏ @AveryFreeFMNews
On April 8th #Rafferty spent most of his time on Facebook searching for Alexis Lane. Former girlfriend/childhood friend. Testified last week

RaffertyLFP: Waldron spent most of the 22 minutes he was online on Alexis Lane's profile [via Twitter]

Was she the one who had just broken up with him? The one he wanted to marry?

He was really obsessed with A.L I wonder if that's what made him come unglued. Isn't he the girl he said he wanted to marry.

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty is quite interested and is taking noted of Waldron's testimony [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Waldron is tracing Rafferty's use of Facebook on April 8 2009 using records provided [via Twitter]

bbm

to cover the fact that he is *advertiser censored* himself...

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

It says there are no second chances in life. Written in all capital letters.

2m AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

He says he wears his heart on his sleeve and loves God. Talks more of friends.

2m AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court
Rafferty talks of wishing he could change the past.

What are the dates for these posts, I wonder?

Was she the one who had just broken up with him? The one he wanted to marry?

I think so. I can't keep track. Who is the keeper of the spreadsheet? We need a flow chart and symbols like wedding bells. LOL

Hopefully they will be posted by LFP on their site along with the pictures of the other evidence in the case.

I wondered the same thing... but I think those posts were Rafferty's entries under the "About me" section on F-book, which does not show the date of posting. It's possible LE has the dates this info was modified via Facebook, but screenshots of the site wouldn't show this.

I'm heading home......please continue with the tweets :)

See y'all later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members