trial thread: 5/3-4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
The board has been really glitchy for me today . . anyone else having problems?

Yes, it's lagging...when it appears to hang up and you can't see the post you just made, don't post again or you'll wind up with multiple posts. The post gets there it's just taking a few minutes to show up.:rocker:

OMG Tammi looks like she about 12 years old...if nothing else the jury has seen the many sides of Tammi based solely on her wardrobe. Stripper cleavage to demur lil' housewife to 12 year old and everything in between in just a matter of a few days. smh

Oh I agree 100%.
What's up with that crazy ring she's wearing every day.....

tammi12.jpg

We are back . . . jury is seated. State calling Patricia Ramirez, Det. -
Ms. Andrews Atty for State - in Sex Crimes unit since 2007 (and vulnerable populations). Case Agent assigned - point of contact and manages the case and will see case through closure disposition. Case can end in arrest, or long form - sent to County Atty office for review, or case closed due to no more info or no info to support crime alleged. Ramirez is also responsible for assigning other officers to this case . . . there was a command staff involved, we have not heard from all LE who worked on this case. Extensive case w/written material over 5000 pages, Myspace had over 1000 pages, there are many other attachments not discussed or counted (objection for leading - sustained). Large binder on Atty desk is example of some of the info in this case but not all. Briefings with many other LE and there were daily updates of smaller briefings. (objection for leading - sustained . . . SA doesn't feel these are leading questions - Judge said try not to lead going forward). Working with command staff and delegating tasks to other Det's. High volume of tips came in Ncmec also involved initially. FBI assisted interviews out of state (ie: Tennessee), but did not take over this case. Mike Conrad is from FBI - background missing and abducted kids, represented the FBI - part of briefings and updates to local LE. Assistance from San Antonio LE, Boston, Miami Beach, Louisiana and others.

EJ family members - Gma & Gpa (Rbt Johnson Sr aka Bob) - paternal Gpa lived in Scottsdale, EJ twin brother is Robert Johnson Jr - of Phoenix, and Sobett (sic) maternal Gma of Boston. Nothing with Tennessee connections found nor San Antonio nor Louisiana found for Baby Gabriel and people in those areas.

This was unique case - don't have many missing/abducted children investigations, complex and unique. Approx under 500 officers in Tempe and 30 Detectives. Working extremely long hours - first day on this case 22 hrs and another day over 24 hrs - work days ranged 15+ hours on this case vs. 10 hr normal days prior to this case. Tammie is not facing charges for harm to Gabe (objection X3 - leading sustained others overruled)

No info that TS ever wanted to harm Gabe in any way . . . no amber alert issued in this case due to criteria 1) have an abduction; 2) harm/serious danger to child; 3) under 17 y/o, and 4) enter into Ncic. Ramirez asked for amber alert . . . AZ and Texas declined requests . . . Tx seeing it as custodial interference problem. Texas declined request a 2nd time.

Spoke w/TS in person, pointed out TS in court, formal sit downs w/TS four times, also spoke on other occassions and on phone in not formal situations - approx 8+ times. Spoke w/TS and recorded conversations on phone, and interviews in LE offices were recorded. Did not tell TS she was being recorded. Coversations could total 10+ hours if played in court - some of which they feel might be important.

12/27/09 - Ramirez was on call that weekend, 4:30 pm call from on call Sargent, needed for missing child possible homicide investigation . . . trailer home in Tempe - EJ's home. She didn't go there but went to Tempe PD, participate in a briefing @ 6pm.

Why? She's managed to manipulate everything else in this case, why not the entire State of Arizona. jmo :wink:

That's the truth.
I'm surprised because I thought Tammi and her hubby had some money.
I know they had a very nice house, and an other home in Tennessee (I believe)

Did anyone else hear a baby in that recording that was just played? And Tammi said stop it baby...I need you to go see Daddy please...wasn't H around 4-5 at that time? Certainly beyond the age of baby babbling.

sorry about all the double posts . . . every time I refreshed it would do that (unbeknownst to me) - I tried to delete them to not make this board so full

TS had met EJ @ church during the evening hours. . . on 12/27 more info about cell phone EJ was using tracking . . . 2 pc's and local 480 phone number . . . called 11:30 pm and spoke w/Soren Senesko, interviewed this person @ 11:55 pm. Attempts were made by Soren to EJ by phone, he dialed number but no response. The Dets were there til 1:00 am, at 3:00 am - contacted Maricopa Co. LE on behalf of Logan for Gabriel, due to EJ's earlier statements she had harmed him, to place Gabe in Logan's care. 3:30 - 4am went home . . . . got a nap - returned @ 10am Mon 29th.

Around noon went to Soren's place of business - interviewed to see if contact with EJ, learned EJ did not appear to court with her son. Warrant issued for EJ, info in ACIC and NCIc, to alert Tempe PD and vehicle entered into system. Early after noon - 3pm - Logan called. Logan provided info about a recording . . . obtained from Logan on a later date. publish the recording from Logan. transcripts to jury.

Unless I misheard something in that first 15 min of interview with Det Ramirez, Logan has his proof of being slandered, if he chooses to file a lawsuit.

Did I hear it wrong, or did the defendent say in the interview that EJ would never talk about being abused by Logan, but I just knew he was abusing her badly???

So if EJ never talked about it, where did that come from???? Sounds pretty slanderous to me - especially saying it to LE!

So, Tammi had a phone conversation with Logan, he taped it.
He told Tammi not to call him again.
Tammi told the detective that she had a conversation with Logan, but she made up a bunch of bs up, that Logan supposedly told her, but he never did say those things.

Was Tammi exposed as a liar?

On the recording the Det. asks Tammi "if this end up being a case in terms of a criminal case and so forth, are you guys willing to aid in prosecution against Elizabeth, would you be willing to assist us in terms of against her?"

Tammi responds: "We will not lie we will tell the truth but are we going to help you prosecutor her? I don't know, I mean we're just gonna, we're not for either way, we're for, if if we get called into court we'll go to court and we'll tell the truth but are we gonna pick sides and say we're gonna do everything we can to make it sound ugly, no I wouldn't do that."

She lied so many times about not having contact with EJ, she lied about what Logan said when she talked to him, she lies about everything.

This recording is ridiculously incriminating! Tammi's going to jail! :dance:

jmo

Tammi told the detective that she had a conversation with Logan, but she made up a bunch of bs up, that Logan supposedly told her, but he never did say those things.

Yes Ma'am!:rocker:

Did anyone else hear a baby in that recording that was just played? And Tammi said stop it baby...I need you to go see Daddy please...wasn't H around 4-5 at that time? Certainly beyond the age of baby babbling.

I think that could be a Southern colloquialism, used instead of something like "sweetie" or "honey". My Kentucky-born mother has called me "baby" at times and I'm middle aged.

How long is the lunch suppose to be? Shouldn't they be back by now?

What bugs me is that Tammi accused Logan of calling Elizabeth and saying that she was going to be arrested for kidnapping and that there was an amber alert. The evidence seems to be that Tammi made that call. Was she trying to panic EJ so that she could control her?

What bugs me is that Tammi accused Logan of calling Elizabeth and saying that she was going to be arrested for kidnapping and that there was an amber alert. The evidence seems to be that Tammi made that call. Was she trying to panic EJ so that she could control her?

If the jury returns anything less than a guilty verdict on all charges, my faith in the judicial system will be forever lost. I mean these jurors would have to be in a coma to not see the truth in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313