GUILTY FL - Dylan Edmondson, 3 mos, shaken to death, Jacksonville, 19 Jan 2010

Just when you thought you've heard it all.....there's this.

Unfreakinbelieveable.

She was supposed to be sentenced in December 2010 but I can't find any information on it. Anyone know what happened ?

What's the max for second degree murder in FL? Just curious, so I know what to hope for in terms of a sentence.

It makes me so damn mad, too. I have a facebook, complete with a buttload of apps (Farmville, Frontierville, some trivia games...) I also have children.

Never once have I considered my virtual crops to be more important than my real living breathing children.

So why the he!! do these other people? Is it poor impulse control, is it bad priorities, is it just the end of humanity? What did we teach my generation? ( Being only 25, a lot of these killers are in my age group.)

Florida should have put this sorry excuse for a human being on DEATH ROW.

Precious Dylan never had a chance. :cry:

jmho

Oh wait let me guess she is crazy and depressed...ppd???

I'm watching this on Nancy grace now. Ng is in rare form tonight! Loving it. No excuses for this egg donor. Is this in Florida? Good heavens I'm never going there!! No offense to the Floridian WS.

http://wokv.com/localnews/2011/02/mother-gets-50-years-for-shaki.html?cxntlid=cmg_cntnt_rss

Before she was sentenced, Tobias pleaded to the judge asking for mercy.
Tobias said, "I realize I do deserve consequences, but the death of my son is a life sentence in itself. So could you please consider that I am still young and I have ambitions, potential, hopes and dreams." The judge responded to her statement saying, as a parent, she is responsible for protecting her child, and yet she ended up killing it.

22-Year-Old Mother Kills Her Infant Son Because He Interrupted Her Farmville Game on Facebook

http://shine.yahoo.com/
Alexandra told police that when the infant wouldn't stop crying, last January, she stepped away from the game long enough to shake the boy, smoke a cigarette and then shake the boy again. The unfit mother suggested that little Dylan "may have hit his head during the shaking."

I am sorry. This is from Feb of last year! I wasn't aware until I started doing some research!

Jacksonville mom who killed baby while playing FarmVille gets 50 years

T
obias, 22, a Wolfson High School graduate who wanted to go to college and had a generally good reputation as a parent, had shaken the baby to death while playing interactive games on her Facebook page.
Circuit Judge Adrian G. Soud sentenced Tobias to 50 years in prison after hearing several hours of testimony Tuesday. Tobias cried at points, but was led to a fingerprinting station with a blank look on her face after Soud gave a scathing lecture from the bench.
"He who is the most defenseless among us was murdered by his own mommy. And why? Because he was crying during a game of FishVille or FarmVille or whatever was going on during Facebooking time that day," the judge said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back