Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Sanford Police Department "timeline" is easily proven as false. It amounts to nothing more than a blatant attempt to deceive and/or coverup their own failure to recognize the huge flaws in the stated timeline of George Zimmerman's acts on 2/26/2012.

From the article linked below, note the time these people say the call was received AND these key points:

• The time shown when Zimmerman said TM was running.
  • The time shown when the call ended.
TM911Call4.png

TM911Call5.png

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...gela-corey-timeline-investigator-chris-serino

The problem for the Sanford Police Department's ruse is the Dispatcher for the call didn't work for them, and instead worked for the Seminole County Sheriff's Department and kept a very detailed log of the call:

Go to ANY recording of the call or time marked transcript and note the run time of a few key events underlined in red above.

• GZ told the dispatcher TM started running at [2:08] after the call began.
  • GZ said he would wait at the mailboxes at [3:43] after the call began.

Why are these points important? Look at the time shown on the SEMINOLE COUNTY report. If the call started at 19:11:12 as stated by the Sanford Police Department's timeline, how did the Seminole County Dispatcher know Trayvon was running at 19:11:59 instead of the 19:13:19 shown on the Sanford Police fairy tale?

To further verify the Seminole County report's log time as beginning at 19:09:34 instead of the Sanford Police Department's time of 19:11:59, add the run time of "waiting at the mailboxes" to 19:09:34 and compare it to the dispatcher's log. Add 3:43 + 19:09:34 and you get 19:13:17.

There's no way this false beginning time for the SPD's time line is just an "OOPSIE". There people were clearly taking information readily available to them and attempting to distort the facts of time to fit what they knew, or certainly should have known, was a serious flaw in George Zimmerman's stated path of movement and subsequent timeline of events.

Good thing the Orlando Sentinel caught it:

*The Seminole County Sheriff's Office, which handled the call, reported it came in at 1909:34.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...gela-corey-timeline-investigator-chris-serino

I'm betting the US Justice Department will also before it's all over.

damn....that does not look good for the SFD. Can't imagine whoever would have thought it would be a good idea to put out a false timeline...just makes matters that much worse for them.

also, maybe I'm not reading it correctly, but I couldn't tell from the report then exactly when Seminole indicates the shot was fired? Or per their timeline, exactly how much time passed between initial call and the shot being fired? Apologize in advance if someone else has already done this?

IMO, the timeline is one of the most confusing aspects of this case. It seems to me there's an issue with synchronicity of the various time devices. And I'm not sure that it will ever snap into place.

JMO, OMO, and MOO

This Sanford Police Department "timeline" is easily proven as false. It amounts to nothing more than a blatant attempt to deceive and/or coverup their own failure to recognize the huge flaws in the stated timeline of George Zimmerman's acts on 2/26/2012.

From the article linked below, note the time these people say the call was received AND these key points:

• The time shown when Zimmerman said TM was running.
  • The time shown when the call ended.

The problem for the Sanford Police Department's ruse is the Dispatcher for the call didn't work for them, and instead worked for the Seminole County Sheriff's Department and kept a very detailed log of the call:

Go to ANY recording of the call or time marked transcript and note the run time of a few key events underlined in red above.

• GZ told the dispatcher TM started running at [2:08] after the call began.
  • GZ said he would wait at the mailboxes at [3:43] after the call began.

Why are these points important? Look at the time shown on the SEMINOLE COUNTY report. If the call started at 19:11:12 as stated by the Sanford Police Department's timeline, how did the Seminole County Dispatcher know Trayvon was running at 19:11:59 instead of the 19:13:19 shown on the Sanford Police fairy tale?

To further verify the Seminole County report's log time as beginning at 19:09:34 instead of the Sanford Police Department's time of 19:11:59, add the run time of "waiting at the mailboxes" to 19:09:34 and compare it to the dispatcher's log. Add 3:43 + 19:09:34 and you get 19:13:17.

There's no way this false beginning time for the SPD's time line is just an "OOPSIE". There people were clearly taking information readily available to them and attempting to distort the facts of time to fit what they knew, or certainly should have known, was a serious flaw in George Zimmerman's stated path of movement and subsequent timeline of events.

Good thing the Orlando Sentinel caught it:

I'm betting the US Justice Department will also before it's all over.

It looks like that document has the log notations out of sequence too. Strange.

JMO, OMO, and MOO

It looks like that document has the log notations out of sequence too. Strange.

JMO, OMO, and MOO

I'm not sure what you mean. It's read from the bottom up. What are you seeing that appears out of sequence?

I'm not sure what you mean. It's read from the bottom up. What are you seeing that appears out of sequence?

Yes, that makes sense! But where's the 19:09… is the whole thing 2 minutes off? And why is that extra call (from another day) on there? I think I just don't know how to read these things.

Yes, that makes sense! But where's the 19:09… is the whole thing 2 minutes off? And why is that extra call (from another day) on there? I think I just don't know how to read these things.

Here's all that's really important in this deal. According to this "timeline" put out by the Sanford Police, the call began at 19:11:12 which is military time for 7:11:12 pm. What's false about that beginning time is the fact that, according to the Seminole County Sheriff's Dispatcher's log, the call actually began at 19:09:34 or 7:09:34 pm.

If you're curious about the actual time for ANY part of the 911 call's sequence, go to YouTube and watch the run time at the bottom of the video. Add that to the true beginning time of 7:09:34 pm, and you can have the actual clock time for that particular event.

For example, you and I both have heard the voice of the dispatcher saying "We don't need you to do that". Watch a video and you'll find that the run time at the bottom will show +/- [2:26]. To get the real clock time add that to the start time of 7:09:34 and you will see that those words were actually spoken at 7:12:00 pm. For military time comparison add 12 hours to that and the time would be 19:12:00 for that event.

What's so wrong about this Sanford Police timeline is that all the times are skewed by their falsely representing that the call started almost 2 minutes later than it actually did. Their start time was the time shown by the dispatcher of when the log's first entry was created, NOT when the call began.

Think about it, on any 911 call the dispatcher is going to have to talk to the caller for a period of time to get the "lay of the land" in regards to what the call is about before they have any information to allow them to create the first entry.

Here's all that's really important in this deal. According to this "timeline" put out by the Sanford Police, the call began at 19:11:12 which is military time for 7:11:12 pm. What's false about that beginning time is the fact that, according to the Seminole County Sheriff's Dispatcher's log, the call actually began at 19:09:34 or 7:09:34 pm.

If you're curious about the actual time for ANY part of the 911 call's sequence, go to YouTube and watch the run time at the bottom of the video. Add that to the true beginning time of 7:09:34 pm, and you can have the actual clock time for that particular event.

For example, you and I both have heard the voice of the dispatcher saying "We don't need you to do that". Watch a video and you'll find that the run time at the bottom will show +/- [2:26]. To get the real clock time add that to the start time of 7:09:34 and you will see that those words were actually spoken at 7:12:00 pm. For military time comparison add 12 hours to that and the time would be 19:12:00 for that event.

What's so wrong about this Sanford Police timeline is that all the times are skewed by their falsely representing that the call started almost 2 minutes later than it actually did. Their start time was the time shown by the dispatcher of when the log's first entry was created, NOT when the call began.

Think about it, on any 911 call the dispatcher is going to have to talk to the caller for a period of time to get the "lay of the land" in regards to what the call is about before they have any information to allow them to create the first entry.

And another consideration is that it was not a 911 call, it was a call going into a non-emergency line to a dispatcher. jmo

Pffffttt......I know it's a non emergency line....takes too long to type, LOL.

Oh, no, I didn't mean that. lol What I mean was his call could have been docked in at 7:09 but he did not start his report because it could have been on hold or was being transferred to dispatch. Maybe that is the difference, I don't know. I didn't even notice you typed 911. Went right over my head. jmo

Oh, no, I didn't mean that. lol What I mean was his call could have been docked in at 7:09 but he did not start his report because it could have been on hold or was being transferred to dispatch. Maybe that is the difference, I don't know. I didn't even notice you typed 911. Went right over my head. jmo

I was also wondering if the time discrepancy could be expalined by being put on hold or transferred. I have never called the non-emergency police line, just curious if callers are ever put on hold. Obviously 911 wouldn't, but GZ didn't call 911.

Problem is that's almost 2 minutes. And GZ starts off that TM is at the clubhouse walking towards him (gf states he stopped to put on his hood). So where was TM when GZ became suspicious of him. It had to be before TM arrived at the clubhouse. The call started almost 2 minutes prior and TM supposedly just came off the street. So what made GZ suspicious??? jmo

I was also wondering if the time discrepancy could be expalined by being put on hold or transferred. I have never called the non-emergency police line, just curious if callers are ever put on hold. Obviously 911 wouldn't, but GZ didn't call 911.

No, it doesn't have anything to do with the call coming in not being put through. Let me show you why.

Notice the entry on the log where it says "SUBJECT NOW RUNNING TOWARDS BACK ENTRANCE OF COMPLEX"? Check any transcript or vid out there and notice the running time for this part of the conversation:

Zimmerman: Yeah. You go in straight through the entrance and then you would go left. You go straight in, don’t turn and make a left.

He’s running. [2:08]

911 dispatcher: He’s running? Which way is he running?

Zimmerman: Down toward the other entrance of the neighborhood. [2:14]

911 dispatcher: OK, which entrance is that he’s headed towards?

Zimmerman: The back entrance. [ 2:22]

Add [2:22] to the noted connection time of the call of 19:09:34 and you will have a military time of 19:11:56, or 7:11:56 pm, when GZ said that to the dispatcher.

Now look at the time shown on the log as to when this part of the call is noted....three seconds later. There's much we don't know as fact about this case, but one thing we do know is how long it took, for this part of the conversation between Zimmerman and the dispatcher to occur, AFTER the call began. We've all heard it.

There's no way this false timeline put out by the SPD can be explained as a delay in connection or placed on hold, etc.

Where is this other SPD timeline? Orlando Sentinel says it was part of last week's document release. Was it part of the documents released to the public? I can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288