GUILTY NC - Harmony Creech, 11 mos, Spring Lake, Aug 2007

Lots of Caucasian infants are born with blue eyes that darken to another color by around six months. The discrepancy is an odd one.

I think the fact they took clothing and other items point to the baby being cared for and a possible good ending to this case. If they were covering up a crime scene...there was no need to remove the extra items mentioned if they were kept inside drawers, etc. (unless there was evidence on them).

The mother is certainly the POI in this case. The grandmother cannot be overlooked either as she could have helped stage this before she picked up the father. Are there TWO grandmothers in this scenario? Was it the maternal or paternal grandmother picking up the father?

If I were in Iraq and the mother was not sending me photos of the baby I had never met...I would be livid and calling LE for a wellcheck of my child! Surely, he has more recent pictures of this baby!!

When was the last time anyone outside the home saw this baby?

Thanks Seriously.

Not showing a more recent picture really makes me wonder. The timing of her going missing is just way too coincidental with the father coming home from Iraq. I hope what I'm thinking is not true.

Thanks Seriously.

Not showing a more recent picture really makes me wonder. The timing of her going missing is just way too coincidental with the father coming home from Iraq. I hope what I'm thinking is not true.

Thanks Steve. I'm afraid this one won't have a good ending.

Thanks Steve. I'm afraid this one won't have a good ending.

Keep us updated, Steve!

I think the answers will begin to come quickly after grilling the mother for a length of time. She is the key and LE won't stop until they unlock this.

Keep us updated, Steve!

I think the answers will begin to come quickly after grilling the mother for a length of time. She is the key and LE won't stop until they unlock this.

I can't imagine why a kidnapper would take "most" of her clothing. She's the youngest of four, so that's probably a lot of clothes! So this person nimbly climbed through the window with a heap of clothes in one arm and a squirmy 18lb toddler in the other without anyone hearing or noticing? And without dropping anything? Not to mention that the child was probably fussing, unless she was drugged. I can't picture it. Surely the kidnapper didn't take an extra trip for the clothes!

I can't imagine why a kidnapper would take "most" of her clothing. She's the youngest of four, so that's probably a lot of clothes! So this person nimbly climbed through the window with a heap of clothes in one arm and a squirmy 18lb toddler in the other without anyone hearing or noticing? And without dropping anything? Not to mention that the child was probably fussing, unless she was drugged. I can't picture it. Surely the kidnapper didn't take an extra trip for the clothes!

Did the "kidnapper" have a carseat or did they just walk down the street with a baby and a bundle of clothing?

Oooh, I'd love to talk with her neighbors.

Did the "kidnapper" have a carseat or did they just walk down the street with a baby and a bundle of clothing?

Oooh, I'd love to talk with her neighbors.

Definately alot more to this case......the myspace page of the moms is the link below........

She was seeing or atleast talking to someone else, a possible babies daddy???? His name is Leroy on her comments, the daddy of the little girl evidently has seen photos because he left a comment on the babies photo. Not any comments on her myspace page from him unless she deleted them, but she hasn't been on her page since August.....she evidently goes by her middle name(shortened) Chell or Chelle.

http://www.myspace.com/chellbell1982

Kellie

Definately alot more to this case......the myspace page of the moms is the link below........

She was seeing or atleast talking to someone else, a possible babies daddy???? His name is Leroy on her comments, the daddy of the little girl evidently has seen photos because he left a comment on the babies photo. Not any comments on her myspace page from him unless she deleted them, but she hasn't been on her page since August.....she evidently goes by her middle name(shortened) Chell or Chelle.

http://www.myspace.com/chellbell1982

Kellie

This comment was left on her best friends myspace page..........

The best friend is married I guess and lives apart from her husband. and seems to be cheating on him with some military guy. I don't know the new talk that some people do so I don't know if this has any relevance at all.........

hey babe whats good ....how ur life goin swingin on the pole ...im goin to be up there this week i think ...but comin up and if i see mr hawiian **** ....i will let him taste some blood on some lips....im not playin anymore w/ u im ur husban and ur ****in everything that walks....u stepped down in class...james is comin back from iraq and i need to get babygurl so ill make sure to say whats up....o and ill be chillin w/ ur bro ....tell ****head that ur married and his 1st sgt will find out ....i have my pull babe u no....out

either way she doesn't hang out with the best of crowds..........

This comment was left on her best friends myspace page..........

The best friend is married I guess and lives apart from her husband. and seems to be cheating on him with some military guy. I don't know the new talk that some people do so I don't know if this has any relevance at all.........

hey babe whats good ....how ur life goin swingin on the pole ...im goin to be up there this week i think ...but comin up and if i see mr hawiian **** ....i will let him taste some blood on some lips....im not playin anymore w/ u im ur husban and ur ****in everything that walks....u stepped down in class...james is comin back from iraq and i need to get babygurl so ill make sure to say whats up....o and ill be chillin w/ ur bro ....tell ****head that ur married and his 1st sgt will find out ....i have my pull babe u no....out

either way she doesn't hang out with the best of crowds..........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back