Lets all contact 20/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do not know that it is 20 20 yet, and as far as I can tell there is no link to this...this thread should be locked....I see trouble coming with it.

Whether or not Casey will be there, the Anthony's are already set up to appear so I don't believe this should be locked. This message board is mostly for opinions about these topics anyway.. If everything had to be proven to be true before a thread is started, then there would be hardly any threads here. GEEEZ.

Here it is! And YES they are showing Anthony home video!!!!!!!! Makes me SICK!

ABC's "20/20" will turn to the baffling saga of missing Caylee Anthony in its Friday broadcast.

Here's how the newsmagazine described the segment about Caylee: "In an exclusive report, '20/20' will air never-before-seen home videos and photographs offering new insights into her young life with her mother, Casey, who remains at the center of the investigation. Elizabeth Vargas' report also includes interviews with Caylee's grandparents and Casey's brother and a former boyfriend, as well as a detailed account of events from the time Caylee disappeared."

The report will feature reporter Walter Pacheco of the Orlando Sentinel. The newsmagazine airs at 10 p.m. Friday on WFTV-Channel 9.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/abcs-2020-to-lo.html

I hope so...I saw posts saying it could be but no link....

Listen, this thread has just as much right to be here than you stating your opinion on it. It was confirmed by 20/20 about the interview. Don't tell me you are one of those people that always need a link for everything.

And threaten not watch ABC ever again if the put these despicable people on TV and especially let them profit from this horrible tragedy. If they get enough e-mails maybe something can be done.

Where are you getting this information?

Has this been verified? I don't think it has. This thread should definitely be locked.........

But are we sure it isn't just a story about the whole debacle? Maybe no interview involved?

Man...first I wanted to puke over the bond being met, now I want to puke again with this news.

This is a double whammy, imo. A way to get bail money for Casey and try to shape public opinion. This high powered Attorney, AGAIN imo, had something to do with this!

Karma, I pray for karma!

People need to slow down, it HAS NOT been verified that 20/20 has anything to do with getting Casey out or paying for any interviews. Facts need to be checked before people go off on some wild tangent.

I sent my e-mail to ABC! To think they are associated with Disney! What a lack of respect for Caylee and any other child!

20/20 is airing an interview with the gp, Lee, and "an ex boyfriend" tomorrow night. Any connection to the bond being posted for an interview with Casey is pure speculation and now a rumor that is running wild. It started with LP stating that most likely a tabloid is putting up the money for her bond in order to get an interview from Casey which would run them upwards of 500,000 to 1,000,000.

ETA: Casey is NOT slated to appear.

Listen, this thread has just as much right to be here than you stating your opinion on it. It was confirmed by 20/20 about the interview. Don't tell me you are one of those people that always need a link for everything.

I do listen. I listen when we are told over and over about links. If there is one, then ok...my bad. No need for "snarky"...just trying to abide by requests from mods.

People, seriously, this is grossly wrong. When and if a connection can be verified, we all have a choice to make. Until then, this is not the mentality of WS'rs I know.
Take 5, and we shall see... With love and Respect from Blink.

If it becomes PROVEN, I will hold the torch as well..

People need to slow down, it HAS NOT been verified that 20/20 has anything to do with getting Casey out or paying for any interviews. Facts need to be checked before people go off on some wild tangent.

There is still no harm with emailing them. It would be good for future references, if they pondered having them on in the future.

Okay to satisfy everyone I changed the wording of the post.

tehcloser: you got snarky, not me. Trying to get my thread closed. You should have did your research before calling for that.

People, seriously, this is grossly wrong. When and if a connection can be verified, we all have a choice to make. Until then, this is not the mentality of WS'rs I know.
Take 5, and we shall see... With love and Respect from Blink.

If it becomes PROVEN, I will hold the torch as well..

Thank-you!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member