Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously there's a reason they've not activated the CAM from last night. I will contact FOX and see if I get a reply as to their intent on doing so.

ETA: Sent email inquiry at 7:42 AM my time, 10:42 AM Florida time...................here's hoping!

Wow, fast reply from the Assignment Editor as follows:

We will replace it later today with webcam 1.

FOX 35 NEWS
ASSIGNMENT DESK

OT while the cams are down...

A huge thank you to Tom'sGirl for keeping us updated with the stillshots (and attempts to get Fox 35 News updated on their camera's problems). :clap:

OT while the cams are down...

A huge thank you to Tom'sGirl for keeping us updated with the stillshots (and attempts to get Fox 35 News updated on their camera's problems). :clap:

Thanks Tom'sGirl :clap::clap::clap:

I love going through the web cam threads and seeing all the still shots. Thanks to all of you for your hard work and a big hug to Tom'sGirl for trying to keep us all on topic and the great shots. I always miss the live action!
(Thought this thread wound be closing soon, so hoping this is a good time to send kudo's).
Terry

Cam is working!

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

ib9lcg.jpg

About time! Whew, I was starting to have DT's. :nerves:

Not much happenin', hey?

So, no protestors out today? Surprising. Strange camera angle again.

I want to thank Tom'sGirl too. She is really doing a great job of protecting this thread so it won't ever get pulled.:blowkiss:

Maybe if we all email the web cam station and tell them we know about the 7pm scheduled event and ask them to please leave the live cam up they won't freeze it - I'm gong to and keep my fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine