50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you guys have been busy - great work!

I would still like to see the actual obituary because of the coincidences.

Name Benjamin SSN# from Indiana living in Colorado. I would love to see the list of relatives. Brother?
I'd like to see the obit and a picture of Benjamin Stoner, too, just in case!!

okay ya'll i pull deaths from ss death index, prior to 8-31-2004 for STONE from colorado:
(this may have caused a possible trip to the ocean to get away)

Mable B. Stone, b. 16 Feb 1929, d. 16 Feb 2004, Denver, Denver, Colorado
Ruth B. Stone, b. 8 Jul 1907, d. 27 Jan 2004, Grand Junction, Mesa, Colorado
Edward H. Stone, b. 11 May 1922, d. 11 Jan 2004, Lakewood, Jefferson, Colorado
Harriet M. Stone, b. 17 Apr 1916, d. 31 Jul 2004, Lakewood, Jefferson, Colorado
Jane O. Stone, b. 27 Aug 1929, d. 7 Feb 2004, Colorado Springs, El Paso, Colorado
Jane D. Stone, b. 14 Sep 1943, d. 24 Jul 2004, Peyton, El Paso, Colorado
Joann V. Stone, b. 23 Jun 1927, d. 25 Jan 2004, Loveland, Larimer, Colorado
Lawrence D. Stone, b. 24 Nov 1927, d. 9 Feb 2004, Battlement Mesa, Garfield, Colorado
Maxine E. Stone, b.6 Apr 1909, d. 12 Jan 2004, Denver, Denver, Colorado
Norma J. Stone, b. 13 Nov 1946, d. 24 Aug 2004, Lakewood, Jefferson, Colorado
Olive A. Stone, b. 17 Nov 1915, d. 7 Jun 2004, Grand Junction, Mesa, Colorado
Rosemary H. Stone, b. 8 Jan 1923, d. 12 Apr 2004, Livermore, Larimer, Colorado
Steven A. Stone, b. 23 Oct 1959, d. 23 Jun 2004, Nederland, Boulder, Colorado
Warren L. Stone, b. 5 Jun 1934, d. 11 Apr 2004, Colorado Springs, El Paso, Colorado
Barbara P. Van Stone, b.18 Jun 1919, d. 29 Jan 2004, Aurora, Arapahoe, Colorado

also, 8-29-1948 is a day bk seems to remember, so I pulled ss death index names with birth or death date as Aug. 29 and came up with these

Anna B. Lehr, Camden, NJ, b. 8-29-1848, d. 8-27-2002, ss issue NJ 1965
Timothy B. Holliday, Mecklenburg, NC, b. 8-29-1847, d. 8-3-2004, ss issue W. Virg 1963-64
Sharon B. Zimmerman, ss starts with 553, b. 8-29-1945, d. 6-26-2003, ss issue Calf 1961

Ok--I was trying to think out of the box, so I went to Intelius and just typed in the first name Benjaman. I did find a Benjaman in CO, who is 68. The cities he lived/lives in are Colorado Springs, and Monument, CO, as well as Portland, OR. I also found a Benjaman in Indianapolis, but he is 46. I found two other Benjamans in Indianapolis, but no ages??? I don't know how far back Intelius goes, though, so I don't know if this is a waste or not.

all denver emails are out, crossing my fingers, is there anyone that can find out if the FBI is getting any leads?

Ok--I was trying to think out of the box, so I went to Intelius and just typed in the first name Benjaman. I did find a Benjaman in CO, who is 68. The cities he lived/lives in are Colorado Springs, and Monument, CO, as well as Portland, OR. I also found a Benjaman in Indianapolis, but he is 46. I found two other Benjamans in Indianapolis, but no ages??? I don't know how far back Intelius goes, though, so I don't know if this is a waste or not.
I've never heard of Intelius so I just went and checked out what you meant - I checked the name Benjaman in Indiana and was shocked at how many people spell their first names that way as opposed to BenjamIn. Anyway, I wouldn't think it would be a waste, except as I continued searching there I saw that you have to pay for the info and since we don't know for sure which one, we wouldn't want to just pay for all these people who spell their names the same way. :doh:

Yes. I need to find the link that Christine or someone posted a few monthes ago that has people search links. There may be a similar one to Intelius that we do not have to pay money for. I did not purchase anything, because I did not know which ones to check further.

On another note--Believe, this question is for you: With the holidays coming up, does BK have any memories regarding the holidays. Memories such as football teams he rooted for on Thanksgiving day, places where he may have celebrated the holidays, vacations he may have gone on over a Christmas break, places he may have gone to for New Years? Does he have ANY memories of holidays at all? Memories as a child, or as an adult? Any holiday concerts or plays that he may have been in, especially if he went to Catholic school... Holidays memories are a huge part of peoples lives--I have very clear memories of getting up every Thanksgiving morning, having pumpkin bread with cream cheese with my mom, and helping her make the stuffing and sweet potatoes, as well as pies etc. We ALWAYS watched the Macys Thanksgiving day and the Gimbels parades every year! Every New Years we went to my grandparents on Long Island and had a big dinner at my grandmothers favorite restaurant. Those memories are ingrained in me, and I have carried on many of those memories with my own family.

I've never heard of Intelius so I just went and checked out what you meant - I checked the name Benjaman in Indiana and was shocked at how many people spell their first names that way as opposed to BenjamIn. Anyway, I wouldn't think it would be a waste, except as I continued searching there I saw that you have to pay for the info and since we don't know for sure which one, we wouldn't want to just pay for all these people who spell their names the same way. :doh:

re: Ben Stone:
When I was researching online yesterday, I put in 1999, Stone, Co.
In April 1999, Columbine happened. The county sheriff is John Stone. Odd, I thought.
http://www.rickross.com/reference/shootings/shootings6.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre

There were many articles about Columbine. The sheriff came under increasing controversy.
Then, I put in 2004, Stone, Co. On Aug. 6, a grand jury panel convened looking into conduct of former sheriff John Stone and others about Columbine. Maybe IF this is a real thing, supposition would be a relative, BK, left to get away. ?
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P2-14901048.html
I then put in pics of Sheriff John P Stone. And I thought,
omg, HE LOOKS LIKE BK.
images.ibsys.com/2002/0116/1192077.jpg
Sheriff John Stone came from MI in 1974.

Then I thought I have been doing this way too long! Everyone starts to look like BK.
Giving you links: Check it out.

An this guy, this is a very poor picture, think we could get a better picture?
Raymond Carey, seems he worked at a bar.
http://www.nampn.org/cases/carey_raymond.html
------------------------------------------------------
Raymond Carey: bar: house of sex.? speaks french probably. only 48 now.
not much other info and I could not find another picture of more details.

<< snipped >>
There were many articles about Columbine. The sheriff came under increasing controversy.
Then, I put in 2004, Stone, Co. On Aug. 6, a grand jury panel convened looking into conduct of former sheriff John Stone and others about Columbine. Maybe IF this is a real thing, supposition would be a relative, BK, left to get away. ?
omg, HE LOOKS LIKE BK.
If Sheriff John Stone missing??? :waitasec:

<< snipped >>

If Sheriff John Stone missing??? :waitasec:
------------------------------------------------------------
No. Sheriff John Stone is NOT missing.
But, when I was looking for a Stone, Ben Stone, CO. , I ran
across all this info about Sheriff John Stone, which
then led to perhaps he could be a relative of BK.

When I found a picture of the sheriff, he has a similar look to BK.
Check it out and tell me what you think.?

Dreamweaver,
I don't think that last pic is the sheriff, I think it's a Columbine parent.
I do think the sheriff looks like BK though.

re: Ben Stone:
When I was researching online yesterday, I put in 1999, Stone, Co.
In April 1999, Columbine happened. The county sheriff is John Stone. Odd, I thought.
http://www.rickross.com/reference/shootings/shootings6.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre

omg, HE LOOKS LIKE BK.

Then I thought I have been doing this way too long! Everyone starts to look like BK.
Giving you links: Check it out.

I compared them and you are right,they do look alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth