Forensic Astrology - HASANNI CAMPBELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for JC's DOB as well - no luck so far ............ am still going at it.

Eleph

Have we checked the possibility of the birth records of either JC or LR are sealed? This would narrow down the state search for a bp.

Missing boy's dad disputes reports
Published: Aug. 15, 2009 at 10:24 AM
<snipped>
The foster father of a missing 5-year-old boy says some media accounts of the handicapped Oakland, Calif., child's disappearance are wrong.

Louis Ross, 38, told CNN Friday that contrary to some reports, he never went inside a shoe store during the last time Hassani Campbell was seen alive in the store's parking lot. The boy, who has cerebral palsy, has been the subject of an intense search since his Monday disappearance.

The Oakland Tribune reported Friday that Ross has told police he left the boy alone when he went into a shoe store to drop off Hassani's 1-year-old sister. Jennifer Campbell, Ross's fiancee and the boy's biological aunt who has custody, works as a manager at the store, the newspaper said.

On the CNN show, Ross said he never went into the shoe store but only to the front of the business to motion to Campbell that he had arrived.

Ross told the U.S. broadcaster he voluntarily took a polygraph test. Those test results have not been disclosed.

Areas of southern Alameda County were to be searched for signs of Hassani Saturday by law enforcement agents, including FBI, police and sheriff's deputies, the Tribune said.

Article:
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/08/15/Missing-boys-dad-disputes-reports/UPI-21301250346248/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Police: Campbell's Foster Father Cooperating
Saturday, 15 August 2009 9:40AM
<snipped>
The foster father of a missing 5-year-old boy from Fremont spent an hour talking to the police on Friday.
The San Francisco Chronicle reports that Louis Ross agreed to show police officials the Hayward auto wrecking yard where he took Hassanni Campbell on the afternoon he disappeared.

Ross said he was looking for a part for his car Monday afternoon when he visited the lot with Campbell and his 1-year-old sister.

He said that later that afternoon Campbell went missing after he was left alone outside a shoe store on College Avenue in Oakland where his mom was working.

The paper reports that 38-year-old Ross is cooperating with police, taking a polygraph test and submitting to interviews.

Police have searched the wrecking yard and a park near the family's home and say they still consider this a missing person's case.

Article:
http://www.kcbs.com/Police--Campbell-s-Foster-Father-Cooperating/5013196
Search for missing 5-year-old continues in Hayward, Fremont
Posted: 08/15/2009 01:18:31 PM PDT
<snipped>
Early this morning, a crew of about 100 law enforcement agents and volunteers began searching the marshland and shoreline at the tip of West Winton Avenue in Hayward for Hassani Campbell, who has been missing since Monday.

The Oakland police, Alameda County Sheriff's Office and several other law enforcement agencies from surrounding counties are searching the area after exhaustive efforts to find the 5-year-old in other high-priority locations, Oakland police spokesman Sgt. Raymond Backman said.

Crews also are searching in the area of Coyote Hills Regional Park today, he said.

Article:
http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_13130195
Video: Foster father of Hassani Campbell talks to Nancy Grace
August 15, 3:12 PM
<snipped>
Louis Ross, 38, the foster father of 5-year-old Hassani Campell spoke to HLN's Nancy Grace and explained what occurred the day the little boy disappeared.

He told Grace that he left Hassani standing outside his BMW for two to five minutes. He went to open the front door of the store where the boy&#8217;s aunt, Jennifer Cambell, 33, works to ask her to open the back door so Hassani could enter with ease. Hassani suffers from cerebral palsy, but Ross said he does not wear silver leg braces, but instead wears small white braces on his ankles.

Ross explained, "By the time I got there [to the car], Jennifer is already out of the store, walking toward me, asking, 'Where is Hasanni?' And I say, 'What do you mean, where is Hasanni?' And I look around to the side, and he is no longer there."

Article:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...ther-of-Hassani-Campbell-talks-to-Nancy-Grace
RAW VIDEO: Aerials Of Search For Missing Boy 08/15/09~4:14 PT
http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54116@kpix.dayport.com
Search continues for Hasanni Campbell
About 100 volunteers searched for a missing disabled boy on Saturday. Hasanni Campbell was last seen Monday in the Rockridge district of Oakland. Efforts to find him have taken investigators all over the East Bay.
Saturday, August 15, 2009 | 5:25 PM
<snipped>
The latest point of interest has been the Coyote Hills Regional Park in Fremont. The area crews were searching was only about a half-mile from Hasanni's house, but far from the parking lot in Oakland where he is said to have disappeared on Monday. Crews searched the park from about 9 a.m. Saturday until 5 p.m. but they came up with nothing.

The volunteers spent most of the day searching through high brush at the park and marshlands in Hayward for any sign of the missing 5-year-old. Police say investigative leads led them to the search areas but they would not be any more specific.

"These weren't our most likely leads but now that we've pretty much saturated the area of disappearance, we're branching out to some of the less likely scenarios," said Oakland police Sgt. Raymond Backman.

On Saturday the family was not involved in the search.

"We are not actively soliciting their help they are dealing with enough right now so we're trying to limiting their involvement, particularly because the areas we're searching today, there's a lot of hazards," Backman explained.

The sight of search dogs surprised many who visited Coyote Hills Saturday afternoon.
"It's sad and shocking. I had no idea. I come to the park mostly once or twice a week for my walk. I just saw some activity and I was curious," said park visitor Gurjit Randhawa.

"We feel really sorry for that boy. It's really safe here," said Lizhen Wu.
With the days ticking by searchers know time is not on their side.

"The statistics show having a successful location of the victim without harm greatly diminishes. We're certainly acutely aware of that," Backman said.

Neigbors of Hasanni's step father say they have not seen anyone at the house in the last couple of days. Oakland police say it is back to the drawing board as far as where to begin searching next.

VIDEO: Search Continues for Hasanni Campbell
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=6967136

Article:
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=6967132
VIDEO: Search For Hassani Campbell Expands To Fremont-08/15/09 6:52pm PT
http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54123@kpix.dayport.com
VIDEO~OAKLAND: Volunteers, Police Fan Out To Search For Missing 5-Year-Old
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20414777/index.html

:angel:

I just got back from visiting Rockridge--the area around Shuz. I took some pictures which I hope I'll be able to upload here.

As expected, there was bumper to bumper traffic going through on College Ave, and the street was crawling with people. Of course, it's Saturday, but this is always a busy area.

I was lucky to find a parking spot on Harwood almost directly across from the alley/parking lot where LR parked his car on Aug. 10.

Harwood itself is quiet and residential with beautiful, but not extravagant, older houses and big trees; I guess if someone grabbed Hasanni and ran up Harwood with him it might have been possible to do so without being seen, but my gut feeling is: it just didn't happen.

The alley/parking lot is not as long as it looks in the pictures online. I wanted to get closer to the door and archway and snap a photo but I was a little worried about trespassing or possibly that I could get in trouble for taking pictures. However, I can say that the archway has no door and appears to go to a backyard of the apartment building. The doorway next to it that is partly hidden looks like it might be a storage area and the door looks like it is broken or slightly ajar.

On the left hand wall of the alley are windows of a store between the empty corner store and the alley, so someone in there could have seen something if a person grabbed Hasanni.

The store on the corner of Harwood and College is empty and you can see through the windows from one street to the other--hopefully this is obvious in the picture.

I walked from the alley parking lot to Shuz and since I wasn't wearing a watch I just counted 1-2-3 etc, and figure it's probably less than a minute from the alley to the store--probably would take less time if I were younger, LOL.

I peered into the Shuz shop but I did not see Jennifer; there was a poster for Hasanni in the window.

My overall feeling is that he was not kidnapped. I could be wrong but after seeing the whole scene, I just don't think so. All the people I saw were upscale, yuppies or parents, no homeless or anyone looking "down on their luck" whatsoever--NOT that homeless or down on their luck people are miscreants, but you just don't find any of that element in this neighborhood. It's just a really nice area. Bad things can happen anywhere, of course, so I could be wrong, but I just don't see Hasanni being abducted here.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4565&d=1250374496

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4566&d=1250374522

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4567&d=1250374557

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4568&d=1250374605

Bumping for Columbo's post for all of our astrologers from the main thread for Hassani!

Bumping what elepher50 found & posted in the discussion thread for Hassani! This is Hassani's bio-dad Ronald M .Hughes & his full name appears in an article that I have posted for you. Therefore I posted it in full here too!

I don't know if it's helpful for you or not, but his BD is:
Sep 30 1977

Offense
SEXUAL BATTERY

PDimages.php

Link:
http://search.criminalcheck.com/PDd...rec=67352&ed=161&dlnumber=CC&dlstate=CC&id=CC

Thank You elpher50!!! :clap:

Still can't find a BD for JC....or any other info about LR....it's like they are just as mysterious as Hassani's disappearence! :banghead:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ETA: The last video I just edited to the post of media LR speaks in past tense....For example:
Hassani WAS... several times in it.
He still appears too cool & calm if you ask me....something isn't right about it.

SS or Tuba is there anything you can chart as to what life at home was like for Hassani before he was in the home with LR & JC??? I know there is no date except for it this from an article: Court records show that San Francisco officials sued Shemika Campbell and Hassanni's father, Ronald Hughes, starting in 2005, claiming they were unable to support Hassanni.

The actions, one against Hughes and the other against Campbell, were apparently resolved last year with a default judgment entered on behalf of the city. They could not be reached for comment....

as well as he was in their care aprox. 9 months ago! TIA :blowkiss:

Maybe JC's family is not from here? I cannot find anything on anyone in her family.

Vigil to be held for missing boy
Monday, August 17, 2009 | 9:08 AM
<snipped>
A candlelight vigil is set for Monday to mark exactly one week since a five-year-old East Bay boy vanished.

Over the weekend, about 100 volunteers searched through the high brush of Coyote Hills Regional Park in Fremont, and marshlands in Hayward for any sign of Hasanni Campbell.

Police say investigative leads led them to the search areas, but they would not be any more specific.

Hasanni went missing Monday afternoon after his foster parent, Louis Ross, says he left the boy standing in an Oakland parking lot for just a few minutes. Since then, the police and FBI have searched Ross's home that he shares with Hasanni's aunt. Police have also spent hours questioning the couple.

With the days ticking by, searchers know time is not on their side.

VIDEO: Vigil to be held for missing boy
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=6968921

Article:
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=6968900

Reward Offered in Missing Child Case
Updated 3:05 PM PDT, Mon, Aug 17, 2009
<snipped>
The family of the East Bay boy who has been missing for one week is holding a vigil tonight in Oakland.

Hassani Campbell is just five years old. His foster father said he left the little boy in his car while he walked around to the front a shoe store where the boy's foster mother worked last Monday afternoon.

Louis Ross said when he got back to the car, Hassani was gone.

This afternoon friends, family and strangers will gather in Rockridge to remember Hassani and try to bring attention to the case.

The vigil is scheduled to start at 4 p.m. near the Shuz shoe store where his foster mother worked.

Also Monday, Oakland police announced a $10,000 reward was being offered to anyone with information leading his whereabouts.

As in all missing child cases, the family has been questioned several times by police. Ross told NBC Bay Area that he and the boy's foster mother, Hassani's aunt, are fully cooperating with investigators. He also told NBC Bay Area by phone that he had nothing to do with Hassani's disappearance and that he and the boy's foster mother have agreed to take lie detector tests.

Ross took the polygraph test last week but the foster mother, Jennifer Campbell, is pregnant and didn't want to take the test for fear it would harm her unborn child, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

Police are not commenting about the polygraph test.

Police also towed Ross' car but have not said yet whether they have found anything important to the case. FBI agents have also searched the Fremont home where Hassani lives with his foster parents.

Hassani has cerebral palsy and wears braces on his feet to help him walk. The prosthetics, adorned with Spiderman logos, would not be visible because they are fitted just for his feet. While he can walk, Hasanni's disability prevents him from running or jumping.

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has also joined the search.

VIDEO: Intense Search Launched for Missing Disabled Boy
Crews are searching non stop for Hassani Campbell, a 5-year-old with creebral palsy who disappeared in Oakland Monday afternoon.
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...unched_for_Missing_Disabled_Boy_Bay_Area.html

Article:
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local-beat/One-Week-Later-Hasani-Still-Missing-53422342.html
Police offer up to $10,000 for information leading to whereabouts of missing Fremont boy
Posted: 08/17/2009 03:19:05 PM PDT
Updated: 08/17/2009 03:19:06 PM PDT
<snipped>
Police and Crime Stoppers of Oakland have announced a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the whereabouts of 5-year-old Hassani Campbell, a disabled Fremont boy whose family members say he was last seen one week ago.

Meanwhile, family members, including foster father Louis Ross and foster mother Jennifer Campbell, will be distributing fliers at a vigil at 4 p.m. today at Shuz of Rockridge, the shoe store at Harwood and College avenues where Hassani was last seen, a relative said. The public is welcome.

"We refuse to give up hope. We know he wouldn't walk away like that," Ross told The Associated Press last week. "Whoever has him, let him go. Please drop him off somewhere &#8212; the police, a hospital, a school. Somewhere. Please."

In TV interviews, the couple described Hassani as a very friendly boy who would talk to anyone.

Ross said he was dropping both children off at the shoe store Aug. 10 because he was heading to an orientation at Stanford University Medical Center in

Palo Alto and then to his twice-weekly medical assistant class in Fremont.

Dropping the children off with Campbell is a family routine, Ross said. When he opened the rear passenger door for Hassani, he said, the boy already was unbuckling his seat belt.

"I said, 'Hassani, go wait by the back door,' and he had already taken a first step out of the car," Ross said.

Ross said he carried the girl to the front of the store and told Campbell to open the back door. He then went back to the parking lot.

"When I got to back there, (Campbell) was already there. She says to me, 'Where's Hassani?'" Ross said. "I said, 'What do you mean?' I look to see if he's standing along by the car, but he's not."

Ross said he and Campbell asked her co-worker if he had seen the boy. Ross then ran back to his car and called police.

Oakland police Sgt. Ray Backman, a police spokesman, has said investigators are working with no significant clues and only about 50 tips.

Ross said his family was cooperating with authorities, although he felt police believed he and Campbell did something wrong.

Article:
http://www.mercurynews.com/crime/ci_13145755

Police Search for 5-year-old Disabled Boy
Aug. 17, 2009
<snipped>
Police in Oakland, Calif., are still searching for a 5-year-old Black boy with cerebral palsy whose foster father said vanished from a shoe store parking lot within a two-minute period of being left alone.

Speaking to CNN&#8217;s Nancy Grace, the foster dad, Louis Ross said that he went to the front door of the store to ask his fiancée, Jennifer Campbell, who works there, to open the back door. "By the time I got there, Jennifer is already out of the store, walking toward me, asking, 'Where is Hasanni?' And I say, 'What do you mean, where is Hasanni?' And I look around to the side, and he is no longer there."

Campbell regularly took care of Hasanni and his 19-month-old sister, Ross told Grace, adding that he voluntarily took a lie-detector test.

"They would stay in the back room and play with each other until she got off work, and they would all come home together, and I would see them at 9:30, 10 at night, when I got home from class," Ross said. "Initially, it didn't hit me. He's probably standing around there. ... When Hasanni gets frustrated, he freezes. So I thought he would still be on the side. And we all thought -- even Jennifer thought he was probably just hiding and joking around."

Hasanni, 3 feet tall and weighing 30 pounds, was wearing shorts and white braces on his ankles because of his cerebral palsy, a debilitating brain disease that inhibits motor skills.

Article:
http://www.bet.com/News/National_Ne...ferrer={0471DDF0-D0D8-48A8-9E30-ADD40CBE0269}

$10,000 Reward Offered In Search For Disabled Boy
Aug 17, 2009 5:54 pm US/Pacific
<snipped>
Oakland police and Crime Stoppers announced a $10,000 reward Monday for information leading to the whereabouts of Hassani Campbell, a 5-year-old boy with cerebral palsy who disappeared a week ago.

Oakland police spokesman Jeff Thomason said, "We definitely need the public's help" in finding Hassani.

Thomason said police have only received about 50 tips, which he said is unusually low for a week-old missing child case.

He said police are following all the leads but haven't turned up anything so far.

Thomason said police are still treating Hassani's disappearance as a missing persons case but as time goes on the chances of finding him alive may be dwindling.

He said on Saturday law enforcement officials and volunteers searched marshland and shoreline areas at the tip of West Winton Avenue in Hayward as well as Coyote Hills Regional Park in Fremont but didn't find anything significant.

VIDEO: Family Hold Vigil For Missing Boy East Bay Boy 08/17/09 5:34PM PT
http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54175@kpix.dayport.com

Article:
http://cbs5.com/local/missing.boy.reward.2.1132680.html
Family holds vigil for missing boy
Monday, August 17, 2009 | 5:35 PM
<snipped>
The grandmother of a missing disabled boy from Fremont, is holding a vigil for him in Oakland. It's near the shoe store where he was reported missing a week ago. A $10,000 crime stoppers reward is now being offered for information leading to the whereabouts of Hasanni Campbell.

Oakland's crime stoppers hope the reward, up to $10,000, will help bring new clues into the disappearance of Hasanni Campbell.

"In a high profile case we get a couple hundred, hundreds of calls, which gives us good leads that we can follow up on. In this case we've had less than 50," said Officer Jeff Thomason from Oakland Police.

Crime Stoppers of the Bay Area is also willing to add up to $2,000 for information that will help solve this case.

Burny Matthews is a former East Palo Alto police chief. He also worked in Oakland and Alameda.

"It gives a reason for somebody that may be on the edge, they may need the money really badly and he or she is willing to give some information to police to just give that one little brick that will finish the wall in that investigation," said Matthews.

FBI agents have joined the case and have helped searched the family's home in Fremont.

Police have canvassed the Rockridge area and other surrounding cities. On Saturday, volunteers searched two parks in Fremont and Hayward.

"And there are no signs of this boy and we want to try to locate him. It's been a number of days now. The more days that pass, the less likely we are to find him alive," said Officer Thomason.

Both foster parents attended the vigil and they said they are not giving up the in search for Hasanni.

"If you want to help keep our son in the news, don't let him become a picture in a milk carton box, five years after when he was never found," said Ross. "You want to help, that's what you do."

The boy's grandmother told ABC7 that she believes Ross had nothing to do with the little boy's disappearance. Police also said they are in contact with the foster father every day.

VIDEO: Family holds vigil for missing boy
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=6969762

Article:
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=6968900
UPDATED: $10,000 Reward Offered For Missing Fremont Boy
Posted: 5:42 pm PDT August 17, 2009
Updated: 10:19 pm PDT August 17, 2009
<snipped>
Oakland police spokesman Jeff Thomason said, "We definitely need the public's help" in finding Hassani.

Thomason said police have only received about 50 tips, which he said is unusually low for a week-old missing child case.

He said police are following all the leads but haven't turned up anything so far.

A vigil for the little boy Monday afternoon brought well wishers to the Rockridge District shoe store where Hasanni's foster father said he last saw the child.

Ross has been questioned by police and given a lie detector test. On Monday, Ross angrily addressed speculation that he might be involved in the disappearance of his foster son.

"'Oh, they were foster parents. Did they really care?' Well, you go talk to social services,&#8221; said Ross. &#8220;You wanna find the record straight? You go to them and ask them why they placed them with us. Because we gave a damn! These were our children. Don't try to take that from us. This wasn't a situation where we didn't care about those children. We've fought every inch for both of them."

Hasanni's foster family is also grappling with the loss of their one year-old foster daughter who has been removed from their care.

"All we want is our children home. We want Hasanni found and Aaliyah with us," said the boy&#8217;s foster mother Campbell.

Police indicated there were no new searches Monday amid concerns that time could be running out to find the boy unharmed.

Thomason said police are still treating Hassani's disappearance as a missing persons case but as time goes on the chances of finding him alive may be dwindling.

"As time goes on, that is going to be our fear; that this will be a recovery," said Oakland police spokesman Jeff Tomason. "But right now, we are still treating it as trying to find a little five year-old boy."

VIDEO~ OAKLAND: Police Offer Reward For Info On Missing 5-Year-Old Boy
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20437859/index.html

VIDEO~ OAKLAND: Missing Boy's Father Refutes Speculation Of His Involvement
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20438552/index.html

Article:
http://www.ktvu.com/news/20437763/detail.html
Missing boy's parents plead for his return
Monday, August 17, 2009
<snipped>
(08-17) 18:31 PDT OAKLAND -- The foster parents of a missing 5-year-old boy stood Monday at the spot in Oakland where Hasanni Campbell vanished a week ago to the minute, tearfully asking for the public's help as police announced a $10,000 reward for information on his whereabouts.

"If you have him, let him go!" Louis Ross, the boy's foster father, urged at the side entrance of the Rockridge neighborhood shoe store where Hasanni vanished at 4:18 p.m. Aug. 10. "This is our son!"

"I just want him home," added the boy's aunt and foster mother, Jennifer Campbell. "I just want him safe. I want him in our bed. Our home is empty. ... All we want is to have him home, safe, loved and cared for."

The Fremont couple wore T-shirts with photos of the youth, whose name is also spelled Hassani. The couple, along with relatives and friends, brought red candles and a balloon of the boy's beloved SpongeBob SquarePants cartoon character.

Police and the Crime Stoppers organization announced the reward Monday for help finding Hasanni, who has cerebral palsy.

Law enforcement sources say Ross reported taking the boy with him earlier that day to the Hayward Pick Your Part auto salvage yard.

The trip was unusual, authorities said, because even though Ross said he was looking for a particular part, witnesses told authorities that he had left without getting out of the car to look for it.

Ross said Monday that he went back to the yard with police last week as part of an effort to retrace his steps on the day the boy disappeared.

Police and sheriff's have searched the yard and local parks in recent days, authorities say, but found no sign of the missing boy.

VIEW NEW IMAGES:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object/article?f=/c/a/2009/08/17/BAB5199Q74.DTL&o=

Article:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/17/BAB5199Q74.DTL
Police have received only 50 tips about missing Fremont 5-year-old
Posted: 08/17/2009 01:17:03 PM PDT
Updated: 08/17/2009 07:21:40 PM PDT
<snipped>
Police have received just 50 tips about possible sightings of 5-year-old Hasanni Campbell in the week since he was reported missing.

When 8-year-old Sandra Cantu of Tracy went missing, 477 tips rolled into police in the first five days of her disappearance.

None of the tips or the searches of Oakland neighborhoods, the parklands of Coyote Hills near Fremont and the marshland area along the Hayward shoreline have turned up anything, police said.

There also is a lack of community support in the search for the missing boy with cerebral palsy. There were just a handful of people at a vigil this afternoon.

In the case of Cantu, whose body was found April 6 in a suitcase in an irrigation pond near the mobile home park where she lived, searches brought out at least 300 people. Neighbor Melissa Huckaby, 28, has been indicted on five counts of kidnapping, raping and killing her.

"I'm sick to my stomach there aren't more people out here," said Charity Edmondson, a friend of Jennifer Campbell's, the missing boy's aunt and foster mother. "It's heart wrenching. (Campbell) would go across the world to look for someone's child."

The vigil was marked by the foster parents alternately declining to speak to reporters and then pleading with them to keep the story in the limelight.

"Don't let him become a picture on a milk carton five years from now," said Ross, who has been interviewed by police and homicide investigators twice since the boy was reported missing.

Ross said his family has been cooperating with authorities, although he felt police believed he and Campbell did something wrong. Today he was emotional and crying while speaking about the boy.

"He was a damn child. ... That's why we care. If we didn't, who would?" Ross said. "He sat in foster care for two years, and his sister sat in foster care for two months."

Ross said there has been a lot of "speculation" about what happened to Hasanni. "These were our children," he said. "Don't try to take that from us. We've fought for them."

The boy's younger sister is not with the couple because she was placed in protective custody last week while the police investigation is ongoing.

Article:
http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_13145112
Search and Vigil for Missing Boy
Posted: Monday, 17 August 2009 6:38PM
<snipped>
Friends and relatives held a vigil for the missing boy on Monday and his foster mother, Jennifer Campbell said she's praying for him to come home safe and sound.

"Somebody took your child, the worst thing you can imagine happening to him," she said. "It's all playing in the back of your mind and then you hope that maybe that didn't happen and maybe he's safe. I just want him home."

A good home is what Campbell and foster father Louis Ross said they have provided for the 5-year-old and his 1-year-old sister when their biological mother couldn't care for them.

Ross said Campbell disappeared from the parking lot of the Shuz of Rockridge shoe store in the 6000 block of College Avenue in Oakland around 4:15 p.m. on August 10.

Oakland police and the FBI are following all the leads they've already received, but they haven't turned up anything so far.

AUDIO: KCBS' Janice Wright Reports
http://www.kcbs.com/topic/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=3955971

Article:
http://www.kcbs.com/Search-and-Vigil-for-Missing-Boy/5024838
Reward offered in missing boy case
Posted: 08/17/2009 07:49:21 PM PDT
<snipped>
Oakland authorities are offering a reward for information they hope will help them find a missing 5-year-old boy.
Police and Crime Stoppers of Oakland announced a reward of up to $10,000 Monday for information leading to the whereabouts of 5-year-old Hasanni Campbell.

The boy has been missing since Aug. 10. when his foster father, Louis Ross, left him in a car parked outside a shoe store where his foster mother works.

Ross told authorities that he left the car to unlock the store door to give Hasanni, who wears braces on his legs, easier access. Hasanni was gone when he returned.

Oakland police say they have received less than 50 tips in the case.

Article:
http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_13147596?nclick_check=1
$10,000 Reward Offered for Missing 5-Year-Old with Cerebral Palsy
8/17/2009 5:23:00 PM
<snipped>
Oakland police and Crime Stoppers are announcing a $10,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Hasanni Campbell, a 5-year-old boy with cerebral palsy who disappeared a week ago.

Hasanni, who lived in Fremont with his foster parents, Louis Ross and Jennifer Campbell, was reported missing from the parking lot of the Shuz of Rockridge shoe store in the 6000 block of College Avenue in Oakland about 4:15 p.m. on Aug. 10.

Oakland police spokesman Jeff Thomason said, "We definitely need the public's help" in finding Hasanni.

Thomason said police are still treating Hasanni's disappearance as a missing persons case but as time goes on the chances of finding him alive may be dwindling.

He said on Saturday law enforcement officials and volunteers searched marshland and shoreline areas at the tip of West Winton Avenue in Hayward as well as Coyote Hills Regional Park in Fremont but didn't find anything significant.

Louis Ross and Jennifer Campbell
250hassaniguardians_081309.gif

Hassani Campbell
320hassani.jpg

320hassaninew_081109.gif

Article:
http://www.kron4.com/News/ArticleView/tabid/298/smid/1126/ArticleID/2677/reftab/36/Default.aspx

:crazy::woohoo: Think I have found it - take a look:

ETA: Found it on the SFgenealogy.com site

Attachments

• Birthdate Whoot.jpg
    Birthdate Whoot.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 51
Thank you Angel for the updates. So much is hidden, but really there. I'm still searching for birth/locale etc, I think it too is "hidden" e.g. different long + lat for one of them. Anybody, was there any aspect or transit that would, even if far fetched by definition, that might show this to be the case of the caregiver or her fiance?

Here we go :woohoo::

Attachments

• Shemika Whoot.jpg
    Shemika Whoot.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 23
Thank you Angel for the updates. So much is hidden, but really there. I'm still searching for birth/locale etc, I think it too is "hidden" e.g. different long + lat for one of them. Anybody, was there any aspect or transit that would, even if far fetched by definition, that might show this to be the case of the caregiver or her fiance?

I hope I don't make a complete fool out of myself and that my understanding of your question is correct. I know nothing about astrology except that I'm a Capricorn so I'm way out of my league in here.
We've found court records to support (tenatively) that Mr. Ross spent several years on the east coast, in the VA/MD area, at least between 2001 and 2005. Combined with these, being native of VA myself, and listening to Mr. Ross's accent (or lack thereof) I'm willing to bet he's originally from northern Va or southern MD originally.

I hope I don't make a complete fool out of myself and that my understanding of your question is correct. I know nothing about astrology except that I'm a Capricorn so I'm way out of my league in here.
We've found court records to support (tenatively) that Mr. Ross spent several years on the east coast, in the VA/MD area, at least between 2001 and 2005. Combined with these, being native of VA myself, and listening to Mr. Ross's accent (or lack thereof) I'm willing to bet he's originally from northern Va or southern MD originally.

Thanks. It's always best if we have the documented time and place of birth which will give us the true ASC (House 1), etc.
When place of birth & time is not available, Astros can work with relocated charts' using a 'Sunrise' time The planets remain in same signs but the House cusps may differ.

Found Louis Welton Ross III on ancestry born in Bexar County, Texas.
My ancestry account has expired so I can't get the full details. But for sure he was born in Bexar County which would be the San Antonio area.
LouisWRoss.jpg

Missing Boy's Dad: 'If You Have Him, Let Him Go' August 17, 2009
The tearful foster parents of a missing 5-year-old boy with cerebral palsy say they believe their son was kidnapped and pleaded for his safe return Monday outside the Oakland, CA shoe store where Hasanni Campbell was last seen one week ago.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb1na9WJlWg"]YouTube - Missing Boy's Dad: 'If You Have Him, Let Him Go'[/ame]
Jennifer Campbell, left, and her husband Louis Ross take part in a prayer circle during a vigil for foster child Hasanni Campbell on Monday, Aug. 17, 2009, in Oakland, Calif. The 5-year-old boy, who has cerebral palsy, reportedly disappeared Aug. 10 in the Rockridge neighborhood.
20090817__eoak0818vigil~1_GALLERY.JPG

Louis Ross, right, holds a picture of Hasanni Campbell while his wife Jennifer Campbell stands in the background during a vigil for their foster child on Monday, Aug. 17, 2009, in Oakland, Calif. The 5-year-old boy, who has cerebral palsy, reportedly disappeared Aug. 10 in the Rockridge neighborhood.
20090817__eoak0818vigil~2_GALLERY.JPG

Jennifer Campbell, left, gets a hug from Courtney Burris during a vigil for foster child Hasanni Campbell on Monday, Aug. 17, 2009, in Oakland, Calif. The 5-year-old boy, who has cerebral palsy, reportedly disappeared on Aug. 10 in the Rockridge neighborhood.
20090817__eoak0818vigil~3_GALLERY.JPG

Louis Ross arrives with balloons to a vigil for foster child Hasanni Campbell on Monday, Aug. 17, 2009, in Oakland, Calif. The 5-year-old boy, who has cerebral palsy, reportedly disappeared Aug. 10 in the Rockridge neighborhood.
20090817__eoak0818vigil~4_GALLERY.JPG

Grandmother Pamela Clark talks to the media before a vigil for missing Hasanni Campbell on Monday, Aug. 17, 2009, in Oakland, Calif. The 5-year-old boy, who has cerebral palsy, reportedly disappeared one week ago in the Rockridge neighborhood.
20090817__eoak0818vigil~5_GALLERY.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members