Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #5 *C. Capone guilty*

There is criminal history for a David S Stone in Bonner County (but there are several in bonner county)..some violence (aggrivated *advertiser censored* 1993)... A criminal history for a David C Stone born in 1963 in Latah county (where moscow is) DUI in 1997...

https://www.idcourts.us/repository/start.do

You can go there and search the name and see them all....

already ran that. Where I got the David C in a previous post. He is the one with wife (very public in Moscow) in the link I provided. Any remote chance is the one in question?

Bonner County one doesn't make much sense, at least not connected to the SUV, which from what is stated there, he seems to be. LE was on that search based on a tip of sighting of it. That David S is from Aberdeen, WA anyway.

The David C listed for Bonner Cty with a 2004 divorce is/was from Harvard, ID, and I think from intelius and ussearch is the same David C as the one in Moscow, but no way to confirm that.

Ok DEEP BREATH... I know new info is exciting but sometimes when we get excited we over look things....

There is no reason to believe there was any poaching involved...so lets not make assumptions...It is perfectly legal for ANY felon to buy ANY hunting license. It is only ILLEGAL for them to carry a firearm (and only in some instances) this of course would NOT elliminate bow hunting for any felon.

I realise that this is just rumor but take it for what it is worth...I had mentioned before that CC was found hunting (in possesion of firearms before) the transporting game charge was LE's way of doing a warning or kind of slap on the wrist thing....he wasn't found gulity of poaching and wasn't nessicarily improperly transporting game...that was just the lessor charge that they chose...

And like you said at the end...it just may be that the yukon was david stones and he didn't have anything to do with this at all...

BBM

It initially occurred to me as well that Stone owns the Yukon. But what story would CC tell him if he was the one called to help him get back from Lewiston -- and yet leave his SUV in Lewiston (if he indeed lives in Moscow)?

If LE is connecting this SUV to their search in Colton/Johnson area based on that actual sighting tip, seems to me a DS was known to be driving it during the timeframe RA went missing and the Yukon was found at the DynaMart.

Ok DEEP BREATH... I know new info is exciting but sometimes when we get excited we over look things....

There is no reason to believe there was any poaching involved...so lets not make assumptions...It is perfectly legal for ANY felon to buy ANY hunting license. It is only ILLEGAL for them to carry a firearm (and only in some instances) this of course would NOT elliminate bow hunting for any felon.

I realise that this is just rumor but take it for what it is worth...I had mentioned before that CC was found hunting (in possesion of firearms before) the transporting game charge was LE's way of doing a warning or kind of slap on the wrist thing....he wasn't found gulity of poaching and wasn't nessicarily improperly transporting game...that was just the lessor charge that they chose...

And like you said at the end...it just may be that the yukon was david stones and he didn't have anything to do with this at all...

Well I had a long post to you and sent it and WS lost their connection to the internet......and my post!!!!!!!!!!!! Pizzed!

Anyway the gist is I never accused CC of poaching, I said he could have. Either way, he was breaking the law and he was lucky they gave him a slap on wrist. I had forgotten that this was the case in that charge.

I believe if DS was the owner of the Yukon, LE has already talked to him...long time ago. They are wanting to know if anyone in the vicinity of the search had SEEN any of the three there....thing is, we don't know if just that Fri/Sat or later on too.

]As anytime48 mentioned, there is a DcS in Moscow and the wife is involved with the city. There is also a DaS in...or was in Deary, but I can't find a road addy. This peaked my interest because of the closeness of Viola/Moscow to St Joe's Forest and where I first thought CC could have placed her...second, too because Fapone had stated that CC would get a kick out of placing her some place where the connection might have a second meaning.....being St. Joe's Hospital..her place of employment. But there are many DS's in Idaho and many within the areas he had lived in prior to Moscow. They are holding back info on him for some reason, but they want to know more. Maybe a way to put the pressure on, IDK. You know they have so much more info with the computer files, phone records and doggin with interviews. Plus the article said they do have forensics that look very promising....so I hope and pray it is just a matter of time....and so hope Det. Nichols gets the honor of interrogation.:dance:

I wish someone had a way to do a reverse search on the license plate number...that would make short work of the whole...who owned the Yukon thing.

BBM

It initially occurred to me as well that Stone owns the Yukon. But what story would CC tell him if he was the one called to help him get back from Lewiston -- and yet leave his SUV in Lewiston (if he indeed lives in Moscow)?

If LE is connecting this SUV to their search in Colton/Johnson area based on that actual sighting tip, seems to me a DS was known to be driving it during the timeframe RA went missing and the Yukon was found at the DynaMart.

We need to separate this into two different scenarios.

1. If he was the helper in picking up CC and leaving the Yukon in Lewiston, then he prolly wasn't the owner...unless he was somehow directly involved!

2. If he was the owner, could he have redevoued with CC somewhere in that area?

Well, I don't know what the chit is going on with my computer tonight, but I can't even access spell check....Please Wait.....YELLLL! Please forgive my spelling errors folks.:croc:

His wife, under her various previous last names, has a bit o' history in court records as well. Message box full up again....

Working on the other female name tied to him, but nothing yet.

Public court records in Latah or Nez Perce will clear up on ownership toot sweet as it was searched on a warrant.

Will take of care of that. I deleted just earlier tonight!! Busy girl. Yep to the warrants and the affidavits---we need to take a look if they aren't sealed. Lots of info. !?!

Also interesting IMO ....no posts about any of this on the facebook page for rachael or either of the girls pages...some stuff on KB's page...the families constant NON-reaction really bothers me.

http://www.kxly.com/news/24479560/detail.html

Not sure if someone posted this artical...

Yes indeedy. Link to that article was posted earlier today in thread. That's the one that has us trying to figure out who the heck this David Stone is.

ETA: I think the fact he is a "known associate" to CC was added in their most recent update? I don't recall nearly that much detail in there earlier today. He was a total unknown a few hours ago until the redundant redundancy of "known" associate being know(sic) at 6:54pm (PDT).

A little birdie tells me this is the guy that gave CC a ride back from dropping off the Yukon. :angel:

http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=12912313

Not much of an article here but in the comments section what the commenter says is interesting.... any one else's thoughts on this?

That it's not much of an article.

And that CC would have to be a genius indeed to figure where that super distant spot was that no hunter, farmer, hiker etc would ever stumble across.

Methinks the boy ain't all that smart, and that LE has far more on this than we currently know.

That it's not much of an article.

And that CC would have to be a genius indeed to figure where that super distant spot was that no hunter, farmer, hiker etc would ever stumble across.

Methinks the boy ain't all that smart, and that LE has far more on this than we currently know.

HAHA! OK kind of what I was thinking , I wanted to make sure someone else didn't read into it more then what I was I guess.

I doubt he had the time to take her far far away IMO.

HAHA! OK kind of what I was thinking , I wanted to make sure someone else didn't read into it more then what I was I guess.

I doubt he had the time to take her far far away IMO.

He might have had the time, but I doubt he knew for a fact that NOBODY was going to check in on Rachael until Monday. Probably got rid if her, got that SUV cleaned up and dumped at the DynaMart all before daylight.

I'm still trying to unravel if they really did get a ping from her cell in or near that field, and if so, when??? Heck, might have been before she headed up to Moscow, unless it is now that was the very last ping from it before being turned off.

Am still of the opinion he "might" have headed south of Lewiston (still have the canyon under the bridge on my radar), then drove back north, maybe made a call near that field, then continued up to DynaMart where somebody (DS?) picked him up and took him back to Moscow. Or was out with CC in a 2nd vehicle and helped him dispose of Rachael before they took the SUV to Lewiston and left it.

Or course, could have gone about any direction, but heavy woods and water seem likely place to leave a body without having to do a lot to "hide" it.

Or else he buried her.

Nothing pleasant in any of it, to be sure.

But glad the news is beginning to pick up and will hopefully keep her name out there.

I think 7.5 hours is ample amount of time to do any of it, leave her , bury her, whatever. I also think he had help. Well ok with DS we know he had help, but to what extent would be nice to know. Go figure.

Remember, that ping didn't NECESSARILY happen in that field. The correlation of the ping and the actual area are or can be 2 different thing. A ping can bounce off I think 3 miles if I remember correctly. But even at that, seems to me that Ping could be anywhere from that field to RIGHT where the Yukon was found. Just IMO.

Are we talking about the DS, who has a business listing of D&A Services?

ETA:

Snipped from news story

Detectives confirmed that they have some forensic evidence at the crime lab but won't confirm the nature of that evidence. Authorities are confident they are going to find Anderson based on the evidence they have recovered.“There is some evidence and some things we haven't come forward with yet so it’s not just like she disappeared without a trace,” Detective Nichols said.

Makes me think they found blood evidence and evidence of an assault.

Are we talking about the DS, who has a business listing of D&A Services?

ETA:

Snipped from news story

Detectives confirmed that they have some forensic evidence at the crime lab but won't confirm the nature of that evidence. Authorities are confident they are going to find Anderson based on the evidence they have recovered.“There is some evidence and some things we haven't come forward with yet so it’s not just like she disappeared without a trace,” Detective Nichols said.

Makes me think they found blood evidence and evidence of an assault.

What news story please? No link....

TIA!

Not this link, but hasn't been posted yet today that I recall. Does mention they are waiting on more results from the crime lab though.

http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/99805449.html

OK, finally found the business record. ID business licensing search WAY messed up tonight. Took 18 tries and needs to be entered with spaces, e.g. "D & A Services."

Address matches the DCS I found, but we don't know yet if this is the correct DS. Wonder what the heck they are selling?

Seems weird, I can't find anything on google search for D & A Services. Although I am extremely tired. Working on 2 hours of sleep here and frazzled nerves none the less. What are we/me missing? Hmmm has anyone looked on CC's FB page to see if him and this DS are friends? Anyone looked on FB for DS at all? Maybe I shall check on that.

I did some asking around and for what it is worth I got a pretty resounding NO that the DS in moscow is the correct DS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back