2011.06.17 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all!
Hope you don't mind me joining you. I've been following this case since the beginning since I lived in FL when Caylee went missing. My sister worked with Casey at Universal Studios so I've had extra interest.
Anyways, I have a newborn with reflux so I plan on using my DVR. I hope we see an interesting witness today. While I found the DNA stuff yesterday sorta interesting, I kept flipping channels.

And really with the people fighting in line!? What is wrong with everyone!? Did anyone see the guy with the neck brace running to get in line? That was hilarious!

What did your sister think of ica? also....my son was born with the reflux.....IT IS HORRIBLE........his attacks were like clock work....we called them "the witching hour"......felt so bad for our little guy......took approx 3-4 months to grow out of it.......so I feel your pain and your litle one'ls too! :( Changing his formula to Nestle's Good Start baby formoula and the Dr. Brown's baby bottles (prevent swallowing gas) did wonders helping by the way....and elevating his crib.

I fully expect the DT to talk about the lack of bullet casings found today. After the no blood found nonsense yesterday - and we all know blood is necessary for a drowing so why not bullets too? ;)

Good morning everyone! I reached my saturation point last night with the THs...particularly LP on Dr. Drew's show. He was in studio....talked about his mishap :( in front of the Anthonys...I am really, really sick of him. His last word to Dr. Drew was "I know where the Henkel was stored"......

IMHO his 15 minutes are O.V.E.R. But some people will do ANYTHING for money. Sickening. Also, seems that the THs STILL can't understand the "surprise witness" thing. Or maybe they do, but that doesn't sell...

I, for one, can't wait until this thing is over.

I'm with you on that one...I'm so tired of MSM making it more of an event rather than a trial over the death of a toddler at the hands of her mother......I'm tired of the mockery of the justice system that lets the defense tear apart hard working witnesses just to prove whatever they want--they need to be able to prove what they say---

Don't know how much I will watch today--need to pack to go on a road trip with sister......flying out tomorrow to GA for the road trip....I do wonder if the trial will be still on going when I return.....Yesterday was painful...didin't even hear TH on it much because they kept showing jb and I really find him hard to listen to--he needs to figure out how to get to anything ---- I finally logged off when I realized I didn't fiugre out what the heck he was saying....

:innocent:

What a low life Padilla is, that is foul:loser::sick:

He said last night (on the Dr. Drew show, I think) that the reason he's not being used as a witness it because he's too credible. :floorlaugh: Um... make that INcredible, Lenny.

Mornin' everyone. :seeya: Another day closer to justice for Caylee Marie.

YAY! I have to take the kittens to the vet this afternoon! I'm out of court early!

WOOOOOOHOOOOO!

Good morning everyone! I reached my saturation point last night with the THs...particularly LP on Dr. Drew's show. He was in studio....talked about his mishap :( in front of the Anthonys...I am really, really sick of him. His last word to Dr. Drew was "I know where the Henkel was stored"......

IMHO his 15 minutes are O.V.E.R. But some people will do ANYTHING for money. Sickening. Also, seems that the THs STILL can't understand the "surprise witness" thing. Or maybe they do, but that doesn't sell...

I, for one, can't wait until this thing is over.

He also said the LE knew where the body was to be found and did not get it for 48 hours. Lenny justs wants to get his face on TV. If he knew where the tape was why would he not tell LE 3 years ago. Very unusual people.

YAY! I have to take the kittens to the vet this afternoon! I'm out of court early!

WOOOOOOHOOOOO!

Missy: don't recall seeing a request for time off......shouldn't you have seeked prior approval?????? You probably scheduled the appointment yestereday when you were itching to get out...yeah I followed some of your requests yesterday....lol:seeya:

He also said the LE knew where the body was to be found and did not get it for 48 hours. Lenny justs wants to get his face on TV. If he knew where the tape was why would he not tell LE 3 years ago. Very unusual people.

I heard him say they knew in August....:loser:

Morning all!

Hope today isn't another repeat of yesterday which was a whole lotta NOTHING!!

Like I said yesterday, it seemed like the defense wasn't/isn't even ready and they were just scrambling to do "something" since the judge got angry with them (when he thought they weren't gonna put on a defense).

I know JB often seems unprepared but yesterday was too much. Seemed like he was pulling questions out of his....well...you know. Up there fumbling with the photos and having witnesses on stand for hours just to get to a point that could have been gotten to in 5 minutes. Crazy!

And of the witnesses that were up there before, seems to me that he asked the same things they were already asked. Sigh.

And here I was, actually excited and interested to see what the DT would have to say. I was hoping to hear something that would maybe make me go hmmmm for at least a second. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

I fully expect the DT to talk about the lack of bullet casings found today. After the no blood found nonsense yesterday - and we all know blood is necessary for a drowing so why not bullets too? ;)

I was fully expecting that yesterday. Wasn't one of the witnesses a "firearms tool mark expert?" :waitasec:

Good Morning all!! Prayers for justice for Caylee!

Missy: don't recall seeing a request for time off......shouldn't you have seeked prior approval?????? You probably scheduled the appointment yestereday when you were itching to get out...yeah I followed some of your requests yesterday....lol:seeya:

Goes to show what YOU know...I'm making the appointment today. :floorlaugh:

I was fully expecting that yesterday. Wasn't one of the witnesses a "firearms tools mark expert?" :waitasec:

think at least Zanny could have been on the stand......for the imaginary witness.....but she probably is in the witness protection group....for all ficticious nannys.....

Good Morning, here for another drilling day. I sure hope it is better than yesterday, I can guess it is probably going to be worse.

Going to do read some links, BB @ 9.

Thanks for those waffles, yummy.

I heard him say they knew in August....:loser:

LP just needs to go home. He was at the A's with camera crews Wed night. You would think he would be more respectful of them. To bad people will do just about anything for money and their 15 minutes of fame. They do not need a side show outside their home.

HAHAHA I just fell outta my chair. :floorlaugh:

think at least Zanny could have been on the stand......for the imaginary witness.....but she probably is in the witness protection group....for all ficticious nannys.....

Morning all :)

Saw something interesting this morning on HLN. They were talking to Ashleigh Banfield about the jury (because she is in the courtroom daily) and she said that when JB speaks to them and smiles, they never smile back. She said it was a little unusual because they smile back at others...hmmm

No way. When he first mentioned "special break" I could hear the jury laughing.

I did everything within my power to pay attention yesterday, and all I came away with was the following:

1). There was no blood evidence found on anything relevant to this case. (so what?)
2). A lab tech contaminated DNA.
3). There was no blood nor DNA retrieved from the shovel. (so what?)
4). The heart shaped sticker may or may not have anything to do with this crime. (meh)
5). LA took a paternity test. It was negative. (so what?)

Did I catch everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member