GUILTY VA - Angelyn Ogdoc, 2, thrown off 4-story skywalk, Tysons, 30 Nov 2010

tumblr_lcply707YM1qzcaeso1_500.jpg

Rest In Peace - Angelyn D Ogdoc
Birth: Jun. 21, 2008
Death: Nov. 30, 2010
Virginia, USA

Angelyn is survived by her parents Kathlyn and James Ogdoc.

Justice won't bring her back. Justice is for us.

angel8.jpg

Angel for Angelyn!

I know justice won't bring her back....But it feels so good to know this grandmother can never hurt another innocent baby.......

I know justice won't bring her back....But it feels so good to know this grandmother can never hurt another innocent baby.......

It sure does! Justice protects the others and that's important too. I feel so sorry for these parents. This was the grandmother! So hard to imagine that. I could never harm one of my grandchildren even if I hated their mother or father. Such hatred is unimaginable! Pure Evil!

So opposite from a child, innocent, loving, trusting, and never seeing wrong in anyone.

Thank God this beautiful Little Angel will never see or feel that kind of hatred again.

I'm glad the jury did its job, unlike another jury of recent memory.

No it will not bring the baby back but justice was served by two juries yesterday ... Carmela dela Rosa was convicted of first degree murder of a child and Kimberly Fry was convicted of second degree murder of a child. It certainly restored my faith in our justice system since the debacle in Florida. Our American Justice system cannot allow people to murder, abuse, mutilate or harm defenseless little children.

No it will not bring the baby back but justice was served by two juries yesterday ... Carmela dela Rosa was convicted of first degree murder of a child and Kimberly Fry was convicted of second degree murder of a child. It certainly restored my faith in our justice system since the debacle in Florida. Our American Justice system cannot allow people to murder, abuse, mutilate or harm defenseless little children.

Very well stated and totally true. I'm so sick of children being abused and murdered and the sentence is less than they would get for doing the same thing to an adult. It happens everyday!

It should be stiffer punishment for hurting a child or elderly person. They are defenseless. Murdering a child should be the same punishment as murdering an adult.

I get so angry about it. Justice won't bring her back but it should administer strong punishment for the convicted!

moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back