GUILTY OK - Jaymie Adams, 25, Blanchard, 9 Dec 2011

“Man Claims To Have Talked to Jaymie Adams” YouTube Video

On Dec. 20, investigator Chris Cunningham spoke to Joseph Cyr in a homicide interview room a search warrant revealed.

Cyr told investigators that he had "several contacts" with Jaymie Adams by email and then cell phone on Dec. 9 concerning her Craigslist advertisement according to court documents.

The search warrant also revealed that Cyr denied ever meeting with Adams on the nights of Dec 9 and 10.

Search warrants have been issued for Cyr’s cell phone, truck and DNA.

This is an interesting new development.

Yes, and it sounds like Jaymie was violently assaulted when she was wearing or covered in the “Old Navy” brand coat because “two perforating cuts are noted on the upper back collar area, one perforating cut is noted on the upper back, and 15 perforating cuts are noted on the back of this garment. The cuts roughly overlay stab wounds on the decedent to be described. The coat has a cream colored lining and seams in the back. The cuts perforate at least two layers of fabric (the outer layer and lining) and in some areas more than two layers of fabric, like the cuts on the collar and the seam of the back.

The stab wounds appear to have a single sharp edge. No metal fragment was noted on the X-rays.

Jaymie’s lower jaw is broken into three separate pieces which suggests her assailant used his fist.

(reference page 2, Autopsy report)
http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/griffin/NEWS9/PDF/1208/adams.pdf

Joseph Cyr may not have a criminal record but soliciting a prostitute is illegal in the State of Oklahoma.

LE obtained a search warrant for Joseph Cyr’s cell phone and I wonder if his phone records and computer show he contacted someone besides Jaymie Adams for the purpose of prostitution?

I’m glad LE now have a sample of Cyr’s DNA and know where he lives.

Justin Adams admitted he was prostituting himself so will he be charged with prostitution at his arraignment this Friday?

Justin Adams has been charged with two counts of first-degree murder and the State of Oklahoma still has the death penalty; however, on October 10th 2012, Senator Constance Johnson pledged to abolish the state's death penalty.

To date 183 individuals have been executed in Oklahoma. Most recently, Michael E. Hooper was killed using lethal injection in August.

Johnson said she will be proposing legislation to abolish the death penalty in Oklahoma next session. This is not the first time she has authored an abolition bill, but she said her proposed legislation has never even been heard on the floor or even granted a hearing in committee.

Advocates of abolishing the death penalty Wednesday also discussed starting a petition drive to get a sense of where Oklahomans stand on the issue and to work toward getting a question on the ballot.

Read more: http://newsok.com/oklahoma-senator-...s-death-penalty/article/3717693#ixzz29TR3bNQN

<Snipped>

Prostitution is illegal in the United States except in certain counties in the state of Nevada. Prostitution laws make it a crime in most states to offer, agree to, or engage in any type of sexual act for compensation. Depending upon the applicable laws of the state, the stages of a typical prostitution "transaction" can involve charges against the supplier of services (prostitution), the customer paying for the services (solicitation of prostitution), and any middleman involved in the transaction (pimping).

Some jurisdictions will impound your vehicle if you used it attempting to hire a prostitute, while others will publish your name in the local newspapers.

The average punishment for being caught patronizing a prostitute for the first time can be a fine of anywhere from $100 to $250. A suspended sentence means that the judge will accept the guilty plea and not sentence you as long as you aren't arrested for anything else during your probation. A six-month period of unsupervised probation is usually the sentence. If you are arrested while on probation, expect the judge to impose the previously suspended charges, especially if it's a charge of prostitution again.

Prostitution is a touchy subject as far as civil liberties are concerned. Steps to legalize prostitution have been considered to make it a regulated and safer practice, but these are likely to be continually shot down by conservatives.

If you have been charged will prostitution or soliciting a prostitute you are in need of legal counsel. An experienced criminal attorney can help you receive the least punitive sentence possible.

http://www.criminal-law-lawyer-source.com/terms/prostitution.html
http://prostitution.procon.org/view.background-resource.php?resourceID=757
http://www.criminalattorneyusa.com/solicitation-of-prostitution/

But, we only have Justin's word on what she was wearing when she 'left the house.' Correct?

This is an interesting development for sure. It would be extremely interesting IF Justin was not involved considering how he lied about the car, his whereabouts, the fact that his cell phone pinged with hers, etc...

This was also a VERY brutal attack!! Just the amount of stab wounds alone - wow!

But, we only have Justin's word on what she was wearing when she 'left the house.' Correct?

Justin said he saw his wife Friday evening and he was the one who filed the missing person’s report so the clothing description is likely Justin’s; however, we don’t know if LE found and spoke with the client Jaymie was scheduled to meet in Norman late in the evening.

If Jaymie met a client in Norman, then he is the last person to see Jaymie alive and he should know what Jaymie was wearing.

This is an interesting development for sure. It would be extremely interesting IF Justin was not involved considering how he lied about the car, his whereabouts, the fact that his cell phone pinged with hers, etc...

This was also a VERY brutal attack!! Just the amount of stab wounds alone - wow!

Adams was stabbed at least 29 times, including four times in the head.

The state medical examiner waited more than seven months to release the autopsy on Adams.

The stab wounds were very deep yet according to the ME's report however the fetus and Jaymie&#8217;s reproductive system were still intact.

Copied from Jaymie&#8217;s Autopsy Report:

Type of Death:
Violent, unusual or unnatural

Means:
Assault

Prostitutiion is illegal in the State of Oklahoma and both Justin and Jaymie were engaged in it
so I understand why Justin initially lied to LE.

That's extremely brutal. I hope LE gets the right person because....

I have no words.

:(

I suppose it is possible that her clothing was in the van when it was found.

That's extremely brutal. I hope LE gets the right person because....

I have no words.

:(

Jaymie’s jaw was broken so the assailant may have punched Jaymie with one or both of his hands.

LE met Justin Adams at the McDonald’s Restaurant on Saturday around 5 am so LE would have assessed his physical condition and noticed if one or both of his hands were swollen, cut or bruised.

We don’t know for certain when LE met Joseph Cyr in person but he wasn’t interviewed until 10 days after Jaymie was reported missing so his hands had time to heal.

Why didn&#8217;t LE request a search warrant for Joseph Cyr&#8217;s house in Choctaw? AFAIK, Cyr, who is 31 y.o., is single and lived alone in his house in Choctaw when Jaymie was murdered.

This video includes an interview with one of Cyr&#8217;s neighbors who said she didn&#8217;t know anything about &#8220;Joe&#8221; being involved in it until he up and moved and that&#8217;s what gave her the red flag.

New Search Warrant Issued In Jaymie Adams' Case - YouTube

I'm going to go out on a limb a say both are involved.

In the YouTube Video I posted, you can see a garage attached to Cyr&#8217;s house so his neighbors wouldn't be able to see Cyr enter and exit his truck when it&#8217;s parked inside his garage.

If Cyr lived alone in Choctaw and none of his neighbors saw him leave Friday night and come back home, he can claim he was at home as long as he left his cell phone there.

"News 9 is also learning one of the prosecutors working the Adams' case is one of two assistant district attorneys currently under investigation for ethics violations in Oklahoma County. We first reported on the investigation on Friday. District Attorney David Prater is expected to address the allegations against his staff on April 10."

http://www.news9.com/story/17366074...hard-woman-accused-of-giving-money-to-witness

Do you think that this indicates that possibly they are thinking that the DA "messed up" this case?

Do you think that this indicates that possibly they are thinking that the DA "messed up" this case?

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-county-d...-two-assistants/article/3665479#ixzz29aNrrhsL

Oklahoma County District Attorney David Prater fired two assistant district attorneys over alleged misconduct

The ADA who was working on Jaymie Adams case was fired on April 5th 2012 (approximately 6 months ago) by District Attorney David Prater for misconduct on Billy H. Thompson&#8217;s case.

While searching for a follow-up report on the DA allegations, I came across an active case involving an Oklahoma City police sergeant who is also being represented by Justin Adams attorney, Irven Box.

Oklahoma City police Sgt. Maurice Martinez says allegations of sexual abuse against him are unfounded and the police investigation was botched.

Martinez, who was honored last year as a top foster parent, said he expects to be cleared in the investigation and he is considering legal action against the city once it concludes.

http://newsok.com/accused-oklahoma-...d-investigation/article/3536132#ixzz29aINrYt3

Jaymie’s jaw was broken so the assailant may have punched Jaymie with one or both of his hands.

LE met Justin Adams at the McDonald’s Restaurant on Saturday around 5 am so LE would have assessed his physical condition and noticed if one or both of his hands were swollen, cut or bruised.

We don’t know for certain when LE met Joseph Cyr in person but he wasn’t interviewed until 10 days after Jaymie was reported missing so his hands had time to heal.
i don't remember seeing anything in the autopsy report that specified her jaw was broken manually.

it is possible, then, that her jaw was broken using some type of blunt object (baseball bat, cinder block, etc) ... some of which would not necessarily leave marks on the weilder's hands.

i am aware that some of the possible blunt objects would possibly leave tell-tale marks on the victim of such an attack.

i don't remember seeing anything in the autopsy report that specified her jaw was broken manually.

it is possible, then, that her jaw was broken using some type of blunt object (baseball bat, cinder block, etc) ... some of which would not necessarily leave marks on the weilder's hands.

i am aware that some of the possible blunt objects would possibly leave tell-tale marks on the victim of such an attack.

The sharp force trauma, (29 stab wounds in total), were apparently all caused by the same knife but there was also evidence of blunt force trauma which caused the lower jaw to break into three separate pieces.

The ME didn&#8217;t say what caused the blunt force injury so I wonder if a man's clenched fist can shatter a person&#8217;s jaw.

This is what the Autopsy report said about Blunt Force Trauma:

Findings: page 1

4. Blunt force trauma to the head with resultant fracture of the lower jaw into 3 pieces.

External examination: page 2

Unequivocal evidence of sharp and blunt force injury, to be described is noted in the head from stabs through the bone of the skull and palpable fractures of the lower jaw from blunt force injury.

Evidence of Injury: page 3

I. Blunt Force Trauma:

The lower jaw is broken into three separate pieces. This is associated with red subarachnoid hemorrhage on the ventral aspect of the brainstem and cerebellum.

Cause of Death: Multiple Stab Wounds
OSC: (other significant cause): Blunt Force Trauma To The Head
Manner of Death: Homicide

New DNA Evidence Gathered in Jaymie Adams Case

Police said they believe Joseph Cyr could have been involved in the death of Jaymie Adams.

September 28, 2012, Oklahoma City &#8211; With a search warrant in hand, prosecutors have collected new evidence in the search for who killed a pregnant mother.

Prosecutors gathered DNA samples from Joseph Cyr.

Police said they believe he could have been involved in the death of Jaymie Adams.

http://www.koco.com/news/oklahomane...16782182/-/qrwka3z/-/index.html#ixzz29frbPGfJ

The multiple stab wounds, the very brutal attack, there is a crime scene somewhere!!

If they are suspecting Cyr, have they done a forensic inspection of his apartment (where he lived when she disappeared)?

Was there any forensic evidence against Justin (blood in particular)?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back