Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and all the men will be named Jeff Hopkins, and all the women will be named Zanida.

Interesting that this jeff hopkins though does know casey in some fashion. that must be coincidence too. Dont you wish you could sit down and interview right next to the professionals? we could really fire back with some stuff i think!

Going to Puerto Rico is not going over the border as it's a US territory. They would require the same documentation needed to fly within the US.

I lived in Orlando for a few years...there are MANY people from Puerto Rico who have relocated there. I'm thinking the reasons they say it's easy to get there from Orlando is because there are several daily flights. You can fly to PR from anywhere within the US and it's like going to any other state.

Okay..back to lurking, everyone is doing such a super job (as always):blowkiss:

Agree...many direct flights daily. Anytime you go to the caribbean from here, you usually have to stop in PR. And yes, many Puerto Ricans here who go and visit often.

I bet every Zeinada Fernandez-Gonzalez has been contacted by family and friends asking her if SHE IS the Zeinada Fernandez-Gonzalez LE is looking for, by the end of the week there will be no more of them to question.

Now Juliet Lewis may be fun to question.

This is exactly what I was saying a few posts back. IMO they have already obstructed justice by these very phone calls. Just saying....

I think they have to be characterized as a material witness first

or mud dries up and becomes dirt!!

I tend to believe the original report... dirt.

Unless Casey told him she was shocked when she heard the mud dried up & the police claimed they found DIRT... why would he say mud? lol

I bet every Zeinada Fernandez-Gonzalez has been contacted by family and friends asking her if SHE IS the Zeinada Fernandez-Gonzalez LE is looking for, by the end of the week there will be no more of them to question.

Now Juliet Lewis may be fun to question.

I've learned something, in the beginning i would have NEVER known that the name Zenaida Gonzalez was so darn popular that's for sure.

are they telling (asking) folks not to talk to the media or the police?

The media for sure. I hope they aren't stupid enough to say not to talk to the police. But it's a fine line when they call the Hopkins and tell them "oh you aren't the right one." When they very well might be. It's not their determination to make.

Let's hope none of these Zeinada's are actually babysitters.... it can't be too good for your career having that name. lol

Maybe they should all get together & file a lawsuit against Casey? lol

You also have to have an account to see pictures and messages beyond the first day, so, maybe she was trying to track Casey down across Myspace comments.
Good point...but as they were talking daily...and GM knew she was away on a mini/extended vacation...why would she be trying to track her down? HA!
GM...you're going to have to try and keep your stories straight!

Is it just me, or is everyone getting tired of Cindy saying "people should be looking for Caylee and not focusing on us"....ATTENTION ....if you people would tell us where to look and not some fantasy....we would be more than happy to help. I am begining to think they should all be locked up.

You know what really gets me? That Casey said that Jose would be bringing in tapes so she could get a good laugh, of the media coverage. In what way, shape or form, is having your baby girl who is missing and the subject of national talk shows, ever funny?

This may be insignificant but I just noticed Ricardo's myspace mood is "disgusted". So if this is in relation to the case (I'm sure her friends are living and breathing this case) then I wonder if he's disgusted with Casey over possibly some information the friends know that we don't? Interesting!

JMO!

One question not asked much has to do with motive, if Cayley is not alive, did Casey plan to do away with her on her little "bonding time", or was this a spur of the moment thing? It does appear that whatever happened, the plan after the fact was to keep it quiet as long as possible.

She's in police custody, unless he's mobbed up and might be able to put a hit on her in jail then she has nothing to fear at this point.

I see clubbing+lying+smiling=woman with no conscience who killed her child.
...and she blurts that out to a total stranger and smiles? Those areas must have cameras, right? Wonder if they can find that exchange to have it on record?

To the poster who may have thought Amy was an illegal from PR:

Have you seen, Amy? She's not an illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson