Ranting Thread And Open Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, myself, have been becoming increasingly disappointed by this forum lately. I had been a lurker at WS for about 2 years before I finally decided to register and chime in on the discussions. It always seemed like a very welcoming and respectful place to post. For the past few days, however, I read post after post of the regulars talking down to us newbies and complaining about us. I'm afraid to post now, not sure if I'm "allowed" to post certain things in certain threads, and do not feel very welcome here any longer. It's a shame, because I really enjoyed participating in WS for the past 2 months.

there are self-important posters on all the message boards i've ever read. I don't let it bother me. If I feel someone is excessively rude I just hit the triangle.

I hate that, too. Every poster here was a new poster at one time. I don't see why a little patience is so hard to come by. Essentially, the tone is, if you haven't read here from day one or you haven't gone back and read every single post, don't bother posting because you're bogging down the thread.

That's MY 'gripe' also....

If you log in & the thread is already 10 pages.... you try to read it & catch up but it's IMPOSSIBLE to ever catch up because as you're reading, there are now another 5 pages. Arrggghhhh

So you respond to something on page 4 & then either continue trying to catch up OR you finally just give up and join the discussion & don't bother reading all the older posts.

That's the way a 'general' thread will always be.

The SPECIFIC topic threads are a different story... that's where you go to find 'facts' about what's new in the case.

I agree with you January, I feel the same way. I am afraid to post, been on here pretty much all day, Haven't said a word.

Im a Newbie, but everyone has to start somewhere, thank you for this thread my rant is....
I AM SO SICK OF HEARING GM SAY THAT MOM DOESNT DESERVE TO BE IN JAIL AND THAT EVERYONE WILL SEE WHY WHEN THE CHILD COMES HOMEAND THAT SHE IS SAFE YET THEY FEAR FOR HER SAFETY( MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!)
I cant help but wonder what their definition of "neglect" is. Apparenty its pretty loose because everything aside she is still neglectfull - to me that is deserving of jail time. I sure hope the "fam" doesnt retain custody of this child "IF" she is returned. Do they have any clue CPS will be all over this?

I know I'm not the only one who thought of this when reading the "JOB description" for the Anthony's..

...able to lift 50 lbs.
...little to no supervision
...cellphone and car

unfortunately it sounds like they want someone to transport the body - but I kid.. . how weird...how horrible...how grandiose their thinking and how self serving...they are so messed up ...SO

This is great, and dont forget the ability to lie and the possibility of conspiracy charges for any of the "work" you help with.

as long as I'm *ranting*, i found the available pre-loaded Avitar "Stupid Newbie" title to be insulting...the picture of the baby is cute, the word stupid struck me as condescending.

ok, i'm done now..i feel better.

I agree with you January, I feel the same way. I am afraid to post, been on here pretty much all day, Haven't said a word.

AMEN b/c i'm too slow + been lurking for weeks

I say this respectfully to the new posters, I'm so glad your here.

As a poster who has been here since 1998 I am upset about the way the main threads run with breaking information and no one thinks to start a new thread with it.

One of the moderators has tried to explain how it works.... start more new threads. At the end of the Greta thread someone just posted the news about the apartment information that is breaking on Fox today. That poster should have started a new thread, for three reasons. One so it stands out and all can see it and two, more posters can get in on the conversation and three so it doesn't get lost in those huge loooong threads were no one will see it.

I don't usually post. I am the poster who did the tabloid reports during the Laci Peterson case, so my number count is really low. We all can play a part here... start a new thread.. i promise if you start it posters will come!

More ranting:

Where should I START looking for Caylee? Nonexistent Nanny's place? Boyfriend's neighborhood? Puerto Rico? Nursing home? WHERE EXACTLY IS "CLOSE"? WHERE?!

Maybe HER neigborhood? Where the cadaver dogs hit? Where?!

If she'll be back on her birthday, why should I look for her?

If Casey knows who has Caylee, just tell me. I'll start there.

But I don't want to look for her if it would endanger her. I want her home, safe, in her own house, with her little teddy bear.

Oh, I forgot, she's safe, somewhere, with some people.

She'll be back, soon.

G** Almighty! They drive me crazy. I am glad, glad, glad there are people here, and LE, that have the patience to try to sort through all this c***.

Where's that Serenity Prayer? Ah--"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change......."

Oh, oh, it's not working. I feel another rant.

More ranting:

Where should I START looking for Caylee? Nonexistent Nanny's place? Boyfriend's neighborhood? Puerto Rico? Nursing home? WHERE EXACTLY IS "CLOSE"? WHERE?!

:clap::clap:

Casey says she's "close" but she has no idea where she is.

Does that narrow it down for ya? :rolleyes:

Don't worry about people who gripe about your posts. If they don't like it, that's too bad. Newbie or not, you are allowed to post if you are registered. Don't worry about the hateful people, just pray for them.

I wonder if the craziness in this family is rubbing off on us?

Watching cindy's behavior on Greta last night really disturbed me. Mainly when she was in Caylee's room. It hits personal to me because we lost our newborn daughter Grace this past February (she lived her whole 28 minutes of life in my arms). We took a million pictures of her and with her that we've hung up on our walls with my other family pictures. I made a shadow box containing the outfit she wore, little keepsakes, her birth/death announcement, etc. When friends and family come over and talk about Grace or look at her pictures and shadow box items... I still cry. I'm sad, empty and depressed. Sad to say you can see the hurt in my face and in my eyes. I do not see it in Casey's or Cindy's.

When Cindy was in Caylee's room... how did she hold herself together? When she picked up the baby doll on the crib and pushed it to the side. All the memories within those walls, her smell, her favorite toys she played with, the books she read, the sweet sounds of her giggles coming from that room. I personally don't think I could go near the door without falling apart. She must have some strength to pull off an interview in that room without emotion.

Granted she thinks Caylee will come home? I would be worried sick about her being cared for. Is she being fed well? Who is changing her diaper? Does she have a doll or bear to comfort her? Does she cry for her mommy or grandparents? Are these people/person who "have" her just going to hand her back over? Do they think that life will just continue at that moment as normal.

I'm just ranting... This case saddens me to the core. I miss my daughter and can't escape that pain and longing for her. I look at Caley's beautiful face and I just don't understand how she could put her in harms way.

Sorry to hear about your precious daughter, Hinebaughs.

I think the whole Anthony family finds it very easy to just compartmentalize their emotions..... as long as they can concentrate on poor Casey as a victim they can push aside the reality that Caylee is gone & Casey does nothing but LIE about what happened.

I just wonder if they'll feel guilt AFTER Caylee's body is finally discovered & Casey is held on murder charges. Will they regret that they were more concerned with supporting Casey than with finding that innocent baby?

I doubt it. They'll comfort themselves with blaming LE & the media for how everything went so wrong.

Here's my rant, as I am a newbie on this thread. Caylee's case brought me to this website. I watched and read for 2 weeks before joining. I haven't seen that I have been rude to others, but I have had rude comments directed by a post I may have left. Then again, I had nice comments regarding my posts as well.

I joined because I was seeing where alot of the "seasoned" posters on this site seem to be out in the dark when it comes to the younger generation. I found alot of comments made about Casey's lifestyle in a party scene that she was a *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, etc etc. all because she was a mom too. And yes, those terms were used to describe the girl. I am not defending her actions after her daughter disappeared. But there is so much crazy talk on the site in regards to gangs, and what could be going on at the club her boyfriend DJ'd for. This is not a 1930's gaming house in the back of a restaurant like in Capone's days. This is an "upscale" eatery that starts spinning records for the younger crowd. Lots of cities do this, it makes the place $$$$

And for the gang stuff, that girl is not in with any Mafia, or hard core gangs. Sex, drugs and Rock and Roll yes, but real gang activity, nah. She's just a pretty face dating the DJ, l am sure there were alot of girls that were jealous of that, maybe doing coke in the bathroom or a joint in the back. But so do alot of the younger, night clubbing kids.

I joined because I was seeing where alot of the "seasoned" posters on this site seem to be out in the dark when it comes to the younger generation. I found alot of comments made about Casey's lifestyle in a party scene that she was a *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, etc etc. all because she was a mom too.

yeah. When my son was little, I used to go out a lot. We lived with my Mom for awhile. I used to go out every Friday night, and some Saturdays, because once I put him to bed, why sit in the living room with my Mom and sister. my Mom used to tell me to go out with my friends. I had a blast. I was 21 years old. Why not, right? I had a baby, I didn't become a martyred nun. LOL

I still go out from time to time. I see girls dressed like Casey all the time and you know what, a lot of girls are dressed way more provacatively than that. I'm not defending her and I think its gross that she went out when Caylee was missing, but a mom going out - when she knows her kid is well taken care of by responsible adults - isn't bad in and of itself.

Please post your rantings here, in order to reduce clutter on the discussion threads.

Also, when ranting, please keep the TOS's in mind. This is a victim friendly forum.

Thanks,

Salem

What a great idea ...

:liar: :mad: :liar: :furious: :liar: :boohoo:

and in the middle of the insanity, poor Caylee.

Rant-

People posting things where they don't belong. People posting things so off topic, that bog down the large thread, that make it even harder for you to keep up.

I've done it before, posting things in the wrong place, but I try to fix it.

I do not, and cannot stand off topic chit chat going on in the middle of something important.

/rant

Well, I feel better :)

Oh, Hinebaughs,

Your little baby, I'm so sorry. Your love for her touches my heart so much. Thank you for reminding me about the important stuff, and how much a mother loves and misses her child. You're grieving so much, and it's so hard--it's unimaginable to me.

But I can understand your response so much better than I can Casey's or Cindy's. They just seem to mentally compartmentalize everything to a degree I don't comprehend.

Hi all!
I was trying to Microsoft Live view some places mentioned in this case.

here they are:
#1. 4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando ,Fl 32829
Anthony house

#2. 3935 Sutton Place Blvd.
Winter park ,FL 32792
Anthony "tony " Lazzaro apartment
where he saw Caylee in the pool. In June

#3. E. Colonial & Goldenrod
Orlando,Fl
Amscot loan place where car was

#4. my rant here :furious: { insert your rant topic here}

Where is the apartment address of Amy & Ricardo ?
Where was Caylee there?
I live mapped the ones above and could not find Amy's apartment address.

#4 Sawgrass Apartments
Zenaida's apartment
someplace in Florida

ok now...
another question;
does anybody know how to include all these addresses on one map?

or know how to capture the view of the places on the maps?
I tried and I got a map no actual buildings and all?

no, as you are no doubt aware I am ot computer savvy.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member